It is time for all of you, all of us, to come together to chart the future. See the important SDCPJ discussion agenda below/ attached, bring yourself, and bring ideas!!
SAN DIEGO COALITION FOR PEACE AND JUSTICE
- In the Peace Resource Center Office At the Friends Center -
3850 Westgate Place, San Diego, CA 92105
Monday, November 25, 2012 – 7:00 PM
Note taker for this evening's meeting will be ________________
Next regular SDCPJ meeting: Monday, Dec. 9, 2012 (to be confirmed)
"So much ingenuity to wage war, still no clue how to wage peace. I am living in a mad house."
Discussion (short discussion/decision items)
- Dec. 11-15, Benjamin Netanyahu in San Diego; call for action? (see Information below)
- Jan. 20 All Peoples Celebration: participate?
- KNSJ radio – sponsorship opportunities (Martin) – note, may relate to the below
Existential Discussion – "to be, or not to be (or what do be) – that is the question"
- Key issues to work on in 2014 – the things that are important to work on, whether SDCPJ exists or not (bring your ideas!!)
- Whether to continue SDCPJ; and if continue, in what form, how to sustain, and how to make effective (bring your suggestions!)
Break Outs (as needed)
Post a Comment