- Contact Me
- Get Animations Here
- YouTube Videos
- The Citizen's Commission on Human Rights
- Wealth Inequality
- The Venus Project
- The Four Horsemen
- ETHOS Time To Unslave Humanity
- Zeitgeist Movies
- The Collective Madness of the American Empire
- Progress in the World Radio Show
Monday, May 20, 2019
Friday, May 17, 2019
[SDCPJ] PLEASE FORWARD! Activists Build a Campaign for GREEN NEW DEAL! Mon., May 20, 7pm. Forum, food, friends!
Build a Campaign for
What is the Green New Deal? How could it transform the US economy & government spending? Activist San Diego's Community-Membership meeting will focus on defining the GND, its opportunities and the role that climate activists organizers to campaign in San Diego!
A short movie then a forum with former ASD Pres. Jay Jayakumar, members of 350.0rg & Sunrise Movement.
Join us for presentation, discussion, strategizing & planning: Discuss our next steps, We must Win!
Everyone is welcome. No cost, but voluntary donations accepted for FOOD. Spread the word on Facebook.
Meeting Location: Joyce Beers Community Center, 3900 Vermont St. SD, 1.5 Block N. of University Ave. on Vermont St. (Next to Aladdin's restaurants near Trader Joe's). Info 619-283-1100
Wednesday, May 15, 2019
Saturday, May 11, 2019
Friday, May 10, 2019
James Risen discusses the need for protection of press freedom. Learn of the importance of the Press Freedom Defense Fund. Explore how reporting is being criminalized.
Daniel Hale is a drone whistle blower. Through his reporting, I have learned that the United States government can kill anyone, anywhere at anytime.
- How are the decisions being made?
- Can drones be used against people here in the United States as they are against people all over the globe?
- Why is it that we are not having a discussion about how the national security state is deciding who lives and dies?
- What does Jeremy Scahill's report on the Kill Chain reveal?
- The documentary National Bird by Sonia Kennebeck reveals no one is held accountable for drone attacks, assassinations.
Mary Hooks reveals how poor people are being held in jail for extended periods with no trail and without being found guilty, because they do not have bail money. Explore the abusive court bail system and why it must be abolished. See www.southernersonnewground.org
- Black Moma Bail Day has been established to seek the release of as many black mothers from jail who are detained simply because they do not have money.
- Sandra Bland ended up dead because she could not pay a $500 bail.
Monday, April 22, 2019
- Map: The United States of America, ranked from bes...
- CORRUPTION AT THE FDA AND PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY
- [SDCPJ] PLEASE FORWARD! Activists Build a Campaign...
- Despite Threats & No Electricity, Anti-Coup Activi...
- Alabama Passes Near Total Ban on Abortion as Part ...
- Will John Bolton’s Dream to Bomb Iran Come True? E...
- Arundhati Roy on the Indian Election and Narendra ...
- Arundhati Roy: A U.S. Attack on Iran Would Be “Big...
- How Amazon Paid $0 Federal Income Tax in 2018
- Psychiatry in the Military: The Hidden Enemy—Full ...
- Former Neo-Nazi: President Trump May Be Complicit ...
- It is So Easy for Ruling Class to Jail or Kill You...
- ▼ May (12)
- ► 2018 (176)
- ► 2017 (265)
- ► 2016 (256)
- ► 2015 (428)
- ► 2014 (498)
- ► 2013 (458)
- ► 2012 (399)
- ► 2011 (430)
- ► 2010 (397)
- ► 2009 (408)
- ► 2008 (348)