What is Patriotism
Welcome to the Progressive Thinkers
- Contact Me
- Get Animations Here
- YouTube Videos
- The Citizen's Commission on Human Rights
- Wealth Inequality
- The Venus Project
- The Four Horsemen
- Películas Zeitgeist en español
- Zeitgeist Movies
- The Collective Madness of the American Empire
- Progress in the World Radio Show
Sunday, November 20, 2022
Sunday, June 12, 2022
Saturday, March 5, 2022
Child Drugging, Restraints, Racism and Electroshock
Join me and Rev. Fred Shaw as we explore electroshock programs in our broken mental health treatment system.
We MUST stop this! Gov. Newsome is proposing that homeless people be FORCED into mental health treatment. The majority of homeless people are...children. People will be forced into a broken mental health system. Parents are being forced to place their kids into an abusive system.
Join us for this radio show, 11AM PST Sunday 6 March 2022. Call in number 310-861-2349.
If you cannot join live, listen to the archived version and please, share, educate yourselves, TAKE ACTION!
Some Facts on electroshock: Restraints, Psychiatric Drugs and Electroshock are the therapies used on children, some younger than 5 yrs old. Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) reveals that 22 states are currently administering electroshock to children. Four of those states are electroshocking children aged 0-5 years old.
Social Workers and other mental health officials can FORCE YOU to medicate or electro shock your children.
Until laws ban restraint use, file criminal complaints and civil lawsuits if your child is damaged from being physically or chemically restrained. If your child has been abused, you can report this to the Citizens Commission on Human Rights.
If you feel your rights as a parent have been disregarded or you are being bullied by the psychiatric industry, contact CCHR.
Phone: 1(323)-467-4242 x602
Sunday, February 27, 2022
What psychological or psychiatric methods are still being taught police for racial profiling and training police officers. Clearly, what is being used is not working and is adversely impacting—sometimes lethally—not just minorities but also the police. – Rev. Frederick Shaw
Craig Atkinson, filmmaker and director of the 2016 Tribeca Award-winning documentary, Four years later, Task Force founder, Rev. Frederick Shaw, a former Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Deputy, reiterates this need.believed the decades-old “fear-based,” “warrior training 100 percent has to be put under a microscope and analyzed” and “less people would die.”
Teaching it for more than 20 years, the premise is that police officers are “at war” on the domestic front and need psychological training to become “warriors” to overcome their natural resistance to killing. It “often runs the risk of the use of unnecessary, and sometimes, fatal force,” a article reported in May 2020.
“The Role of Police Psychology in Controlling Excessive Force,” U.S. Dept. of Justice, National Institute of Justice, Apr. 1994, https://www.ncjrs.gov/App/Publications/abstract.aspx?ID=168114
Reverend Frederick Shaw is the Director of Public Affairs and Spokesperson for the Citizens Commission on Human Rights International (CCHR), a more than 50-year mental health industry watchdog. He’s also the President of the NAACP Inglewood-South Bay Branch in California, with a long history of working with NAACP.
He is the President of NAACP Inglewood/South Bay, as well as past President of the Compton Branch of the NAACP, where he was the first President from Compton to be appointed to a California State Chair overseeing “The Children’s Taskforce.” Working in both the Compton and Inglewood-South Bay chapters, he met with many members of the U.S. Congress alongside CCHR International to get the Child Medication Safety Act passed, a federal law which prohibits schools from forcing students to take psychotropic drugs as a requisite for their education. This reinforces parents’ rights to refuse psychiatric drugs for their children and to determine their children’s healthcare needs.
In 2020, Rev. Shaw started a Task Force against Institutional Racism in the Psychiatric Industry, comprising African American attorneys, civil rights advocates, members of the clergy, medical doctors, psychologists and educators. The Task Force reminds African Americans of the mental health industry’s history of stigmatizing minorities—from labeling runaway slaves and civil rights protestors as mentally ill and the use of eugenics (population control that targeted African Americans, sterilizing them) to segregating children in schools and the foster-child-welfare system today and drugging them.
Rev. Shaw is a native of Compton, CA and has worked in Compton for most of his life as a fierce advocate for children and adults in Civic and Human Rights. He has advocated and stressed the importance of education, and the reduction of poverty and drug addiction. His late mother, Marcine Shaw, was a sergeant in the Women’s Army Corp in 1950. For 18 years she was Senior Deputy to Los Angeles County Supervisors Kenneth Hahn and Yvonne Brathwaite-Burke and a Compton City Council member for six years and was described as a “foot soldier for human rights.”
- After attending Pepperdine University, he was ordained in Religious Science in 1975.
- Between 1980-1993, Rev. Shaw was a Los Angeles County Sheriff Deputy from, which included organizing and implementing the Sheriff’s Youth Athletic League.
- In 1992, he was the co-founder and President of the World Literacy Crusade, an international organization with the purpose of eradicating poverty and hopelessness in the inner cities through education.
- In 2005, The State of the African American Male and the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation honored Rev. Shaw as one of their recipients of the MEN WHO CARE AWARD, along with actor Jaime Fox. He received this award for his demonstrated NAACP leadership skills and dedicated persistence to eliminate the drugging of children.
- Rev Shaw co-founded the Basic Life Institute, an organization contracted with the State of California and County of Los Angeles serving at-risk youth from ages 12 – 18 years old. The LA County Board of Supervisors awarded him for his work with foster care children and youth on probation.
- For nearly three decades, Rev. Shaw has worked closely with CCHR International and is now its international spokesman while he also continues to work with NAACP. From these positions, he has:
1. Helped obtain three national Resolutions, two from the NAACP and one from the National Caucus of Black State Legislators that supported children’s rights not to be subjected coercive psychotropic drugs, to stop the psychotropic of foster care children and to prohibit electroshock.
2. He traveled to South Africa in 1997 to attend the Truth & Reconciliation Commission (TRC) investigating apartheid crimes where he helped CCHR present evidence to the TRC about the role of psychiatric and psychological racism in introducing and maintaining apartheid, and how Africans were allowed to die from easily treatable medical conditions when locked up in slave labor psychiatric camps during apartheid.
3. In November 2016, he led a march in South Africa against African children being subjected to dangerous psychotropic drugs and protested the World Psychiatric Association congress being held in the country.
4. He has delivered seminars and speeches across the U.S. and is a regular guest on community radio shows and is quoted in press newswires, reaching millions.
5. Rev Shaw also lends his powerful voice in defense of children around the world and continues to lead CCHR marches against the electroshocking of children.
Email him at FShawJr@yahoo.com
Sponsored by Walter Davis of Wealthwave
Thursday, February 17, 2022
SPOTLIGHT: AMERICANS FIGHTING FOR JUSTICE THAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT
A new report likens America to China's Tiananmen Square for an untold number of Americans and non-citizen residents enduring U.S. legal system abuse. While America does not hesitate to use human rights organization reports to demonize countries like Russia and China, they fail to accept the findings when it is negative for the United States or Israel.
Amnesty International has found that Israel is an apartheid state and the United States government and various media outlets is calling the documented human rights violations, anti-Semitism.
If Russia, or China was arresting people at the rate of 1 person every 38 seconds (rate of arrests in the United States for the “drug war”), the United States government would be crying foul.
Further, channels like the History Channel, American focused on Hitler and his crimes. They do not focus so much on the crimes of the United States legal system that disproportionately target people of color and the poor.
This show is about two American women and their organizations that are fighting for you, and winning.
About 6 years ago when national outcry over police brutality in America was escalating, the thought emerged that even without physical violence an average American could be tortured through persistent violations of his or her rights by agents of U.S. government.
Our broadcast guests are leaders of America United International (AUI), a new campaign building on efforts to combat use -- actually, abuse of America's legal system to persecute people with the complicity of presiding judges. AUI published its latest report on the phenomenon last week titled "An Unseen Forest".
The related press statement compares weaponizations of the U.S. legal system to being "riddled with injustice" and relates that experience to the 1989 massacre at Tiananmen Square in Beijing, China. Telling us more about AUI and breaking down these analogies associated with its recently published report will be Belinda Parker-Brown and Dr. Zena Crenshaw-Logal.
Parker-Brown is CEO of Louisiana United International, Inc., the nonprofit civil, constitutional, and human rights organization that sponsors AUI.
Crenshaw-Logal is AUI's Chief of Operations and a former civil trial attorney turned long-time human rights defender.
Join us for this live YouTube broadcast about America United International with Belinda Parker-Brown and Zena Crenshaw-Logal and Walter Davis as producer and moderator. Learn about Americans who are fighting for justice for your families and communities, and winning.
10 AM PST Friday 18 February 2022. https://youtu.be/QH6yA2fOTBg
Saturday, February 5, 2022
Wednesday, November 3, 2021
The Golden Rule: Sailing for a nuclear-free world and a peaceful, sustainable future!
Learn about the small boat with a big mission to stop nuclear madness and militarism in the world.
Take Action to stop the possibility of nuclear war!
Helen Jaccard, the Golden Rule’s Project Manager, will talk about the original 1958 voyage of the Golden Rule peace boat, which played a role in stopping nuclear bomb testing and inspired the founding of Greenpeace.
Since being rebuilt by Veterans For Peace, the Golden Rule has sailed up and down the West Coast and to Hawai’i and back with a message of peace and nuclear abolition. The mission is to educate the public about nuclear issues today and encourage people to take action to end war and the possibility of nuclear war.
At all ports-of-call, the Golden Rule Ambassadors lead educational discussions, conduct boat tours, and take people sailing on this historic wooden boat. Their guest speakers are local and national activists working on intersecting issues.
Contact Data facebook.com/goldenrulepeaceboat
Snail mail: PO Box 87, Samoa, CA 95564
Phone Number: 206-992-6364
Veterans For Peace
Golden Rule Project Manager
The Golden Rule will be in San Diego County January 14 - February 11.
If you belong to a church, civic club, school, indigenous tribe, political or social group in San Diego County, please invite us to speak to your group!
You can call Helen Jaccard at 206-992-6364 or email@example.com to arrange an educational presentation / discussion, a boat tour or a chance to go sailing!
The Hidden Enemy
Raise the Minimum Wage
My New Book About Sudan
Ceasar's Messiah Movie Trailer
The Dark Side of Coffee Trade
Miko Peled "The General's Son" Exposes Israeli Lies
Are these Your Heros?
Law Enforcement Against Prohibition
Stephen Fry on Catholisism
Juanita Ayson on Accupuncture
Interview with Congressman Filner
Free Trade Enslaves Us All
- ▼ November (3)
- ► 2019 (43)
- ► 2018 (176)
- ► 2017 (265)
- ► 2016 (256)
- ► 2015 (428)
- ► 2014 (498)
- ► 2013 (458)
- ► 2012 (399)
- ► 2011 (430)
- ► 2010 (397)
- ► 2009 (408)
- ► 2008 (348)