- Contact Me
- Get Animations Here
- YouTube Videos
- The Citizen's Commission on Human Rights
- Wealth Inequality
- The Venus Project
- The Four Horsemen
- Películas Zeitgeist en español
- Zeitgeist Movies
- The Collective Madness of the American Empire
- Progress in the World Radio Show
Sunday, November 26, 2017
Saturday, November 25, 2017
Sent from my iPad
Sdcpj mailing list
Sent: Saturday, November 25, 2017 4:59 AM
Subject: Please forward: Why we are Thankful... Calendar of Events; Activist Holiday Party
Monday, November 20, 2017
Take Action: No Unconstitutional Strike against North Korea
Rep. John Conyers (D-MI), a veteran of the Korean War that took place in the 1950s, has introduced a bill in the House of Representatives to stop an unconstitutional attack against North Korea.
The bill, H.R. 4140, would prohibit the president from launching a first strike against North Korea without congressional approval. The bill also calls on the president to "initiate negotiations designed to achieve a diplomatic agreement to halt and eventually reverse North Korea's nuclear and missile pursuits."
The bill currently has 61 co-sponsors, and more are urgently needed. Please take a moment to write your representative about H.R. 4140.
If your representative is already a co-sponsor, your message template will be thanking them for having taken action.
If your representative is not yet a co-sponsor, your message template will ask them to co-sponsor this important legislation.
Connect with us on Facebook
Saturday, November 18, 2017
This is a radio show. You can call in to listen or comment 310-861-2349
11 AM to 1 PM Pacific Sunday 19 November 2017
Shift 3 Patterns of Behavior to End Financial Struggle
Break Money Habit of Scraping-by and Meet Your Basic Needs
The Three “Do’s” … You must stop doing!
· When you are settling for insufficient solutions and not feeling content.
· When you overspend, over give, over work, over commit and never get enough
· When you deprive yourself of the essentials needed in your life
Business Woman--Marine Veteran Lauren Rennella served in United States Marines; Licensed Insurance Agent, Financial Education Instructor, a passion for military families. Experienced first-hand, as a military leader, importance of personal money management. Her belief, we need to face our fears head on!
Get eBook - 30 Ways to Save a $10,000 Emergency Fund
When you REGISTER for the Webinar
Design Your Financial Action Plan
Tuesday, Nov 21, and Thursday, Nov 30, 2017 5:30 pm PT
Attendees get - Fast Start Financial Action Plan Tool Kit and
eCourse Lifetime Access
What is the First Step to get out of debt?
What is at the heart of our most destructive money habits?
What must we stop doing to end the struggle?
What is a key factor you need to feel that there is enough in your life?
Will working harder and getting more money fix you money concerns?
Saturday, November 11, 2017
[SDCPJ] Fwd: NEWS ADVISORY: San Diego Veterans For Peace to set up "Hometown Arlington West" on Veterans Day, Saturday, November 11th, 2017
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
On Saturday, November 11th, 2017 (Veterans Day), the San Diego Veterans For Peace will be setting up its respected "Hometown Arlington West Memorial" on the front lawn of the USS Midway Museum, 910 N. Harbor Drive, near the corner of Broadway, in downtown San Diego. Chapter veterans from all five services will be honoring our 300+ fallen brothers and sisters from Southern California who have died in the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, with special memorial markers. The public is asked to stop by, read their names, honor the ultimate sacrifice made by these local fallen veterans, and to reflect on the overall costs of these two ongoing wars.
Chapter members and friends of the San Diego Veterans For Peace, the local San Diego chapter of the national Veterans For Peace organization, an international 501-C-3 veterans educational organization.
Lawn in front of the USS Midway Museum, 910 N. Harbor Drive, San Diego, CA 92101
Veterans Day, November 11th, 2017 from 8 AM to 5 PM
Chapter members of all five military services will be staffing the Hometown Arlington West Memorial on this Veterans Day, and encourage the public to stop by and honor our fallen brothers and sisters from Southern California, as we continue to reflect on the overall costs of war.
CONTACT: For information or interviewsDavid BarrowsEvent SpokespersonSan Diego Veterans For PeaceThis NEWS ADVISORY published by:San Diego Veterans For PeaceGilbert E. FieldDirector for Communications858-342-1964
Wednesday, November 8, 2017
Join us on November 5!
Trump and Mother Nature have been hard at work building our movement. Now it's time to do our part!Gather for live music and a rally at the San Diego Civic Center at 11 a.m., then march to the Federal Building and demand a safe climate for all.Full Details:
- When: Sunday November 5 at 11 a.m.
- Rally: San Diego Civic Center Plaza at 3rd and "C" streets. There will be music by the Shaketown String Band and speakers will include retired Superior Court Judge Robert C. Coates, San Diego Sierra Club chair Ruben Arizmendi and other local climate leaders.
- March: From the Plaza to the Federal Building to post the pledge to mobilize and advise our elected officials of what is necessary: WWII-scale mobilization.
- RSVP on Facebook and invite others!Don't hesitate to get in touch, and don't forget to bring your family and friends!We are the ones we've been waiting for. See you on the streets!
Derek & Nancy Casady & TCM San Diego
Our email group guidelines are here: http://sandiego350.org/email-group-guidelines-google-group-tips/
Google Calendar: http://bit.ly/sd350gcal
Global Content Media
On 30 November we will be treating veterans to a dinner in the Staples Center VIP ROOM!
- ► 2019 (43)
- ► 2018 (176)
- Robert Gottlieb Author of No Nude Swimming Intro P...
- Net Neutrality
- [SDCPJ] The Duty to Disobey a Nuclear Launch Order
- [SDCPJ] Fw: Please forward: Why we are Thankful......
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: Take Action: No Unconstitutional Stri...
- Shift 3 Patterns of Behavior to End Financial Stru...
- 50 Reasons Why You Need to Read NO NUDE SWIMMING -...
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: NEWS ADVISORY: San Diego Veterans For...
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: [SanDiego350.org] Fwd: Come together ...
- Help Us Fight Bullies
- The Misleading of America on the New Tax Plan
- Democracy Now - Puerto Rico and Capitalism - Impor...
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: November Events from the Ocean Beach ...
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: Sunflower Newsletter: November 2017
- ▼ November (14)
- ► 2016 (256)
- ► 2015 (428)
- ► 2014 (498)
- ► 2013 (458)
- ► 2012 (399)
- ► 2011 (430)
- ► 2010 (397)
- ► 2009 (408)
- ► 2008 (348)