Supporters and Volunteers!
Mike Copass for Congress will have a table at the Earth Day event "Earth Fair," this Sunday April 20th (4/20)
Mike and volunteers will be at booth #780 in the Pan American Plaza (detailed map) area in Balboa Park (click for map of site) located on the side toward Federal Building / Hall of Champions.
Stop by the Copass for Congress booth to see new literature printed locally by Publicia Press's union shop on a special new type of recycled paper, and hear about Mike's plans in Congress, where he will be working to serve you, the public.
- Energy: reducing dependence on fossil-fuels, increasing renewable energy sources; smart conservation fuels growth & prosperity
- Bikes: bike & walk transportation options
- Jobs: Creating 1000's of "green-collar jobs" through solar projects across the region
- Parks: the public land is for the public, not for corporations! San Diegans and Congress can work together to build a
- Beautiful new harborfront "Veterans Park" to be located on the old Navy-Broadway site, slated for closure.
- Register to Vote, Get Involved: Mike's upcoming Democratic Primary Election is June 3
Mike's Campaign table will be staffed from 10am - 4pm. Mike would love your help at the table, registering citizens to vote, handing out literature. Stop by in the morning to sign up for 30 minute shift -- help especially needed in afternoon. Shaded canopy. Call 619.665.9415 if you are available to assist.
Mike listens to Rep Susan Davis at Normal Heights Town Hall Meeting, March 2008
see also Mike's biking advocacy and Fox News clips with Mike and the anti-war progressive community "Healthcare, not Warfare!"
all news links will be posted to http://www.mikecopass.com/news.php