Join SanDiego350.org for
events and actions
Is this email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.
The SD350 Fracking Team has two big events that are coming up soon that we thought you should know about. One is next week and is part of the promotion for the second bigger event, the "March for REAL Climate Leadership" in Oakland on Feb. 7th.The first event, "Moving California to a Frack-Free Future" is next Monday, Jan 12 from 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm at the King-Chavez Charter High School downtown San Diego (1010 2nd Ave., #200). This is the first stop on the "California Crossroads Tour" that is moving up the state next week, starting here in San Diego. Our goal is to continue our efforts to educate San Diegans on extreme extractive energy techniques and projects that do in fact impact San Diegans.A panel of speakers including Jose Bravo from Just Transitions, Martha Rocha Diaz, a Tijuana Activist, Joy Williams from EHC, Micah Mitrosky from IBEW and Luis Favela, a student from the school who attended our oil field tour in December, and others will present various perspectives on the impact of fossil fuel burning and fracking in particular in California, some new developments in the energy domain taking place just across the border, the climate change connection and environmental justice issues and solutions for moving forward to a frack-free future.David Braun from Americans Against Fracking, who helped secure the NY State ban on fracking a few weeks ago, and Ash Lauth from the Center for Biological Diversity will also talk about how we can mobilize hundreds of San Diegans to join thousands of Californians in Oakland on February 7th at the "March for REAL Climate Leadership" to bring this same message to Governor Brown. SanDiego350 is chartering buses similar to what we did for the last rally in Sacramento, and we hope you will join us on the ride to Oakland in February.Since space is limited for the Jan. 12th event we are asking all interested parties to RSVP here: http://sandiego350.org/event/move-ca-to-a-frack-free-future-tour/For anyone interested in signing up to join us on the bus to the Oakland rally on Feb. 7th, tickets for $30 can be purchased here: http://sandiego350.org/event/march-for-real-climate-leadership/Thank you for your time and partnership in our climate fight!
Can't come to an event but want to support our work?
Please consider making a donation to SanDiego350.
Please visit our website & check us out on facebook, twitter, & google+ to stay in touch! Email us to find a carpool to an event, or with any questions. See you soon!
The SanDiego350 "San Diegans Against Fracking" Team
- Contact Me
- Get Animations Here
- YouTube Videos
- The Citizen's Commission on Human Rights
- Wealth Inequality
- The Venus Project
- The Four Horsemen
- Películas Zeitgeist en español
- Zeitgeist Movies
- The Collective Madness of the American Empire
- Progress in the World Radio Show
Monday, January 12, 2015
[SDCPJ] Fwd: RSVP Space Limited Jan. 12th Event: Moving CA To a Frack-Free Future; Feb. 7 bus to Oakland Rally
- ► 2019 (43)
- ► 2018 (176)
- ► 2017 (265)
- ► 2016 (256)
- Democracy Now - Black Panthers
- Zeitgeist Day 2013: Sharleen Bazeghi | "Introducti...
- Robert Reich - No to TPP
- Democracy NOW - With Robert Redford at Sundance Fi...
- Lie Witness News - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Edition
- Surround Yourself With Those On The Same Mission A...
- [SDCPJ] FW: For Immediate Release, January 23, 201...
- [SDCPJ] Sat 1/31, 10am ~ Community Conversations
- "Upfront & Outspoken" with Bob Williams and specia...
- 10 Amazing Sites That Will Pay You For Your Writing
- 18 Things Fast Food Restaurants Don't Want You to ...
- Don't miss "Steal Heaven" a very relevant play abo...
- [SDCPJ] Please Forward: Activists Honor MLK on Mon...
- February 2015 Movie Marathon
- Democracy NOW - Newly Discovered Speech By Dr. King
- Republicans Say Goodbye to Latino Voters | Fernand...
- Drones can be used to save Lives!
- Hire a Veteran! NOT!
- And Justice for None
- EJF newsletter - Why Veterans Can't Get Jobs - Par...
- [SDCPJ] NEXT WEEK: Human Rights Watch Film Festiva...
- Democracy Now - Friday 16 January 2015 Terrorist A...
- The First World War (Jihad 1914 - 1916) - BBC Docu...
- Eco Terrorist Freed 10 Years Early
- ABC: CDC and Health Officials Tell 26 Year Old Wom...
- Freedom of Speech? Depends on Who is Speaking!
- After Confronting Mayor, Police Union Leader Faces...
- NYPD OFFICER SPEAKS OUT ON POLICE WHO TURNED BACKS...
- Robert Reich - 2014 In Review
- #ReGeneration - Trailer - An Important Movie for Y...
- Choice for Democrats
- Is This Country Crazy? Inquiring Minds Elsewhere W...
- Freedom From Religion
- Religion Holds Us Back
- [SDCPJ] FW: Meetings, Campaigns and Mobilizations ...
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: RSVP Space Limited Jan. 12th Event: M...
- [SDCPJ] FW: Rally to reject Keystone XL this Tuesd...
- French security forces kill gunmen, end terror ram...
- The Story Of Delonna Sullivan
- Democracy Now 5 January 2014
- A Lie Does Not Become the Truth
- Chris Hedges America is a Tinderbox Pt 3 & 4
- Chris Hedges Urban Poverty in America Made Me Que...
- The Liberal Elite has Betrayed the People They Cla...
- Urban Poverty in America Made Me Question Everythi...
- Untold History: The Coup Against Wallace and What ...
- Untold History: The Rise and Fall of a Progressive...
- Untold History: Early US Imperialism, Hitler, Roos...
- FDR on Fascism
- Chris Hedges: Our nation
- Steve Jobs Lost Interview 1990 - A must watch for ...
- Dr. Otis Brawley: Fighting Patient Mistreatment in...
- President Jimmy Carter Challenges of a Superpower
- Robert Reich: Inequality for All (11/20/13)
- Ralph Nader: Unstoppable - The Emerging Left Right...
- Andrew Young: Answering the Call for Leadership - ...
- ▼ January (58)
- ► 2014 (498)
- ► 2013 (458)
- ► 2012 (399)
- ► 2011 (430)
- ► 2010 (397)
- ► 2009 (408)
- ► 2008 (348)