From: Raymond Lutz
Sent: Dec 22, 2011 8:19 PM
Subject: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 12/23
MIC CHECK! -- MIC CHECK!Occupy Update!
- http://www.copswiki.org/Common/OccupySanDiegoEmailBlast2011Dec23 <== click here for Web Version of this page, for best viewing.
- Occupy San Diego Calendar -- Month-at-a-glance calendar
- Occupy San Diego Email Blasts -- Archive of all Email Blasts
- Occupy San Diego -- Main Occupy San Diego wiki project page
- Detail pages: All Occupy San Diego Media; Occupy San Diego Events; All Occupy San Diego Announcements
- DONATE HERE -- This is the only official donation page. Do not use other "scammer" sites! (Please Donate today!!!)
- Send information or respond to this email blast to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Multiple team members are involved in creating the blast emails!
- If you have an event you want us to include, please use this submission form: http://www.copswiki.org/Occupy/SubmitEvent
Chris attempts to document arrests for no reason
Cop almost pulls Chris's head off
See entire frame-by-frame sequence of out-of-control rogue cops:
Occupy San Diego Dec 22 Arrests
NOTICE TO MEDIA / DISCLAIMER
Occupy San Diego is comprised of many people
with diverse opinions. This email does not provide
the official position of Occupy San Diego, but is
compiled for the use of supporters and occupiers
by a number of volunteers.
News Media that may subscribe to this email blast
should confirm all information from other sources.
- Video of Raid and Arrests at Freedom Plaza. Three were arrested in this video. Andrew Fischer (AKA "Fish") was arrested at about 6am. One of them was choked and another was stomped on. http://youtu.be/Fu3oVBxMbFc
- At 12:05am on December 22 a team of San Diego Police Department Officers march into the plaza and make three arrests. Alan, Chris, and Daniel, all protesters at Occupy San Diego. Chris was choked and Daniel was stomped on by the police in the video.
- See more info here: Occupy San Diego Dec 22 Arrests, including a frame-by-frame analysis of out-of-control SDPD officers as they nearly rip Chris's head off. You have to see this to believe it.
- Arrests were apparently for no reason. People congregating on the steps. No warning or reason provided as to why they were arrested.
- The actions of the Police were ridiculous, unwarranted, unacceptable. No conversation by the police or requests for change of behavior. The people were arrested for NO REASON AT ALL.
- The following from a Facebook post. Please take action.
The San Diego police have received several calls this morning regarding the arrests last night. I asked the lady who I spoke to, to please ask the Police chief to in the least put a truce to this. Please keep placing calls. 619-531-2777. You will get a live person.
I was having an interesting conversation and it's worth the call. Please try to be insistent and persuasive without getting angry at the person who is answering the phone. I did get the sense that she is hearing all of us who called as she had repeated points from other callers. Point out to them how this video makes people understand that the PD can no longer be trusted. Make them understand that the police now come across as a "terrywrist"s against first amendment rights. Tell them what peaceful, non-violent people Chris and Alan are. Tell them that they are damaging not only the cities reputation but also lining themselves up for an expensive lawsuit they can't fiscally afford. Tell them that you no longer feel confident in telling your kids to trust the PD in an emergency, and that you now fear them too. Remind them that Occupy has standing been up for workers rights and benefits (including the PD) and remind them how these viral videos and news reports are being seen by citizens all over the country. Those same citizens are now making hard decisions about what kind of benefits and pay their police and fire departments get and how this press is pushing people to no longer support their employment packages. Heck 0 you should see the number of police layoffs there have been in NJ alone.
Polite, persistent and reasoned - stay the course and call folks!!!
- WITNESSES: Please take action. Anyone who views the video and is upset, take action:
- Here is the complaint for for the Citizens Review Board of the SDPD: http://www.sandiego.gov/citizensreviewboard/pdf/complaint.pdf
- Send complaint to: Executive Director, Citizens' Review Board on Police Practices, 202 C Street, MS 9A, San Diego, California 92101.
- For more information, please call (619) 236-6296. Fax: (619) 236-7344
- 17 Jan 2012 - Million tent protest in Washington D.C. -- OSD to travel to OD.C. to be part of the 1 million tent protest. Group to Greyhound out, have great group discussions, enjoy the fun, bring a tent, a smile and warm stuff. Time to show the Government that we are not the enemy, the N.D.A.A. bill is unconstitutional and the people demand the change we need to improve all of society, not just the top 1%. The 99% are coming to D.C. and you can too. Facebook Event
- DONATE To help people travel from Occupy San Diego to Occupy D.C. -- Click Here
This money will be used to help people that could not really afford to do this but have gone above and beyond normal participation. There are many 24/7 occupiers that really want to go but can not come up with funds for this, at least until the 1st of the year which will be to late.
http://www.copswiki.org/Common/OccupySanDiegoEmailBlast2011Dec23 <== click here to see the rest of the report.-- --------------------------------------- Raymond Lutz, National Coordinator Citizens OVersight Projects (COPS) A 501(c)3 Nonprofit Organization 771 Jamacha Rd. #148 El Cajon, CA 92019 USA Voice 619-820-5321 http//www.citizensoversight.org
- Contact Me
- Get Animations Here
- YouTube Videos
- The Citizen's Commission on Human Rights
- Wealth Inequality
- The Venus Project
- The Four Horsemen
- Películas Zeitgeist en español
- Zeitgeist Movies
- The Collective Madness of the American Empire
- Progress in the World Radio Show
Thursday, December 22, 2011
[SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 12/23
- ► 2019 (43)
- ► 2018 (176)
- ► 2017 (265)
- ► 2016 (256)
- ► 2015 (428)
- ► 2014 (498)
- ► 2013 (458)
- ► 2012 (399)
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy the New Year: Dec. 3...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 12/31/11
- [SDCPJ] New Years with Occupy San Diego Dec. 31st ...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 12/30 -- NEW ...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 12/29 (New Fo...
- [SDCPJ] Jan 5 - "A Common Humanity" & conversation...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: LAST MINUTE ANNOUNCEMENT -- Occupy Upd...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 12/28
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 12/27 -- Plea...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 12/26
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 12/25 MERRY XMAS
- [SDCPJ] Bradley Manning: Hero or Traitor?
- [SDCPJ] Occupy San Diego "trailer" video
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 12/24
- [SDCPJ] URGENT - Appeal to San Diego progressives ...
- ElVideoLiberal sent you a video: "Elena Cruz Is In...
- ElVideoLiberal sent you a video: "Living Tools wit...
- ElVideoLiberal sent you a video: "John Falchi on P...
- Republican Crackup...bad for America
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 12/23
- [SDCPJ] 3 arrests last night at Occupy San Diego
- [SDCPJ] FW: [UNAC-CC] Fwd: Important CAIR-Columbus...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 12/22
- LEFT HOOK - AMERICAN FALL
- LEFT HOOK - AMERICAN FALL
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 12/21
- Voter Suppression
- [SDCPJ] Food 4 Less Rally-Wednesday
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 12/20
- [SDCPJ] FW: [UNAC-CC] Stop the National Defense Au...
- [SDCPJ] Story and video from Bradley Manning Suppo...
- North Korean leader Kim Jong Il, 69, has died - Ya...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 12/19
- Medical Marijuana - Eugene Davidovich 12/18 by SDC...
- [SDCPJ] Sit In Monday at Democratic Party HQ in Pr...
- Eugene Davidovich
- [SDCPJ] URGENT! Tell President Obama to veto the NDAA
- [SDCPJ] Sit In Monday at Democratic Party HQ to Pr...
- [SDCPJ] Hallelujah Corporations..an anthem of the 1%
- [SDCPJ] UC Riverside study finds 150 Occupy camps ...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 12/17
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 12/16
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 12/15
- [SDCPJ] Thur 12/15! Urban Ag NEEDS YOU!! at Planni...
- [SDCPJ] The Protester: TIME Magazine 2011 "Person ...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: ACTION ALERT: Occupy A Home Tomorrow (...
- [SDCPJ] ACTION ALERT: PALESTINIAN CHILDREN HELD IN...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update for 12/14
- [SDCPJ] Occupy the Airwaves: ~ Thurs, Dec. 15th @ ...
- [SDCPJ] Please Forward; OCCUPY the HOLIDAYS ~ Mon....
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: [helping-out] Urgent - PBS broadcast ...
- [SDCPJ] Saturday: Rally for Bradley Manning on his...
- [SDCPJ] Occupy Our Homes Press Conference and Occu...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 12/13
- [SDCPJ] Reminder: Tues 12/13 - "Brother Outsider" ...
- [SDCPJ] January 10th: The First Major BDS Event in...
- [SDCPJ] West Coast Port Shutdown News/Updates
- [SDCPJ] NYPD and NYC City Hall Break Children's He...
- [SDCPJ] Blackwater changes name again
- [SDCPJ] raising funds for documentary "The Iran Jo...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update for 12/12
- [SDCPJ] SDCPJ - AGenda, Monday 12/12, 7 PM
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Update for 12/11
- [SDCPJ] Rally for Bradley Manning on his 24th Birt...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] 12/10 update
- ElVideoLiberal sent you a video: "A Convenient Tru...
- [SDCPJ] Last chance! Peace Bazaar, Sat. Dec. 10, 1...
- [SDCPJ] SDCPJ Monday 12/12 - Call for Agenda Items
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Update for 12/9
- [SDCPJ] FW: [unac] Call for Action: Defend the Rig...
- [SDCPJ] CORRECTION: National Day of Mobilization f...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: Please join us TONIGHT to celebrate th...
- [SDCPJ] 14Article: The blooming Arab Spring in Syr...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Dec. 8 Update
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Update for Dec. 7
- [SDCPJ] A time-sensitive message
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Update for Dec. 6
- [SDCPJ] Important Event On the 63rd Anniversaries ...
- [SDCPJ] TUES Dec 13: Film "Brother Outsider" with ...
- [SDCPJ] FW: [unac] Hear Bill McKibben, Ann Wright,...
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: [CEDP] December 9 Day of Action: FREE...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy San Diego 12/5 Update
- [SDCPJ] Occupy the ports
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 12/4
- [SDCPJ] *SAVE this email* Upcoming OSD Events and ...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 12/3
- [SDCPJ] U.N. Envoy for freedom of expression says ...
- [SDCPJ] FW: [unac] No War, No Sanctions, No Intern...
- [SDCPJ] Erik Prince of Blackwater Tried to Intimid...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [prcsd] Sat Dec 10th ~ Support local g...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 12/2
- [SDCPJ] OSD request for TRO denied; Lutz files Civ...
- ▼ December (92)
- ► 2010 (397)
- ► 2009 (408)
- ► 2008 (348)