From: "Packman, Jason"
Sent: Dec 5, 2011 12:43 AM
Subject: [OccupySD] Occupy San Diego 12/5 Update
MIC CHECK! -- MIC CHECK!Occupy Update!
- http://www.copswiki.org/Common/OccupySanDiegoEmailBlast2011Dec05 <== click here for Web Version of this page, for best viewing.
- Occupy San Diego Email Blasts -- Archive of all Email Blasts
- Occupy San Diego -- Main Occupy San Diego wiki project page
- Detail pages: All Occupy San Diego Media; Occupy San Diego Events; All Occupy San Diego Announcements
- Occupy San Diego Calendar -- Month-at-a-glance calendar
- DONATE HERE -- This is the only official donation page. Do not use other "scammer" sites! (Please Donate today!!!)
- -- Please use this email address when sending information or responding to this email blast: email@example.com
THIS IS A NEW PROCEDURE to allow multiple team members to be involved in creating the blast emails.
- If you have an event you want us to include, please use this submission form:http://www.copswiki.org/Occupy/SubmitEvent
From Occupy San Diego Email Blast Photos
NOTICE TO MEDIA / DISCLAIMER
Occupy San Diego is comprised of many people
with diverse opinions. This email does not provide
the official position of Occupy San Diego, but is
compiled for the use of supporters and occupiers
by a number of volunteers.
News Media that may subscribe to this email blast
should confirm all information from other sources.
- Jury Trial for Randy Wolling, AKA "Sage" -- HUNG JURY.
- Now awaiting
DA'sCity Attorney decision on whether to retry the case all over again!
- Sage was sitting on the sidewalk after the second raid. He is charged with impeding an officer, and illegal assembly.
- He has been in jail since Oct 28, over a month due to two other previous charges outstanding: meditating on Blacks Beach and being on Blacks Beach before 6am.
- The SD Sheriff Who's In Jail website lists his next court date as Dec. 6 at 1:30 pm
- I can't believe they are wasting their time and money on this. No wonder our government is low on money.
- Any more details would be appreciated
- Hunger Strike -- John Kenney continues his hunger strike, now in day 25. He is requesting that the City come to the table and discuss the right of Occupy San Diego to conduct protests in the form of an encampment. John is now sick and I am starting to worry about his health.
- John now has a wheelchair to help him get around, as at this point as he is feeling weak.
- Join John and many of your fellow occupiers at the City Council meeting on Tuesday December 6 at 10 AM as we once again try to get Occupy San Diego on the agenda.
- This will be the fifth time we try to have five members of the council to agree to just put on the agenda a resolution allowing us to occupy Freedom Square or another secured area. We also have four other proposed resolutions: on foreclosures, amendment to regulate & end "corporate personhood", getting money out of politics, and opposing the of the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) as recently passed by the Senate which would allow the military to detain US citizens arrested within the borders of the United States indefinitely.
- Meet on Monday, December 5th at 4:30 PM to strategize how to best effectively use the three minute per item rule during non agenda comments.
- Get the word out
- We have several events that we need you to attend as well as help in promoting, including the Candlelight Vigil & Silent March for the Unemployed on December 8, the the West Coast Port Shutdown on December 12, and the Occupy SD benefit concert at The Ruby Room on December 14.
- Tell your friends either in person, through tweeting a link on Twitter (remember to include #osd, #occupysandiego, and/or #occupysd), confirm you are attending on a Facebook event, reblog on Tumblr, or just print out some flyers and pass them out to your friends, loved-ones, acquaintances, as well as those who will soon fall into one of those categories once you give them a flyer.
- See Occupy San Diego Events for more details of particular events
Despite what you might hear on the corporate-owned news:
- The occupation continues, around the clock.
- PLEASE COME DOWN when you can and help with numbers. This is your true vote. Stay at home = vote against 99%.
- Tents and almost everything is now being restricted by the police.
- Food is needed -- we no longer have a food table, so you'll have to play it by ear.
- We will not be denied our constitutional right to assemble and speak!
- Many Teach-ins on Sunday!
http://www.copswiki.org/Common/OccupySanDiegoEmailBlast2011Dec05 <== click here to see the rest of the report.
- Contact Me
- Get Animations Here
- YouTube Videos
- The Citizen's Commission on Human Rights
- Wealth Inequality
- The Venus Project
- The Four Horsemen
- Películas Zeitgeist en español
- Zeitgeist Movies
- The Collective Madness of the American Empire
- Progress in the World Radio Show
Monday, December 5, 2011
[SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy San Diego 12/5 Update
- ► 2019 (43)
- ► 2018 (176)
- ► 2017 (265)
- ► 2016 (256)
- ► 2015 (428)
- ► 2014 (498)
- ► 2013 (458)
- ► 2012 (399)
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy the New Year: Dec. 3...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 12/31/11
- [SDCPJ] New Years with Occupy San Diego Dec. 31st ...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 12/30 -- NEW ...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 12/29 (New Fo...
- [SDCPJ] Jan 5 - "A Common Humanity" & conversation...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: LAST MINUTE ANNOUNCEMENT -- Occupy Upd...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 12/28
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 12/27 -- Plea...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 12/26
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 12/25 MERRY XMAS
- [SDCPJ] Bradley Manning: Hero or Traitor?
- [SDCPJ] Occupy San Diego "trailer" video
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 12/24
- [SDCPJ] URGENT - Appeal to San Diego progressives ...
- ElVideoLiberal sent you a video: "Elena Cruz Is In...
- ElVideoLiberal sent you a video: "Living Tools wit...
- ElVideoLiberal sent you a video: "John Falchi on P...
- Republican Crackup...bad for America
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 12/23
- [SDCPJ] 3 arrests last night at Occupy San Diego
- [SDCPJ] FW: [UNAC-CC] Fwd: Important CAIR-Columbus...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 12/22
- LEFT HOOK - AMERICAN FALL
- LEFT HOOK - AMERICAN FALL
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 12/21
- Voter Suppression
- [SDCPJ] Food 4 Less Rally-Wednesday
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 12/20
- [SDCPJ] FW: [UNAC-CC] Stop the National Defense Au...
- [SDCPJ] Story and video from Bradley Manning Suppo...
- North Korean leader Kim Jong Il, 69, has died - Ya...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 12/19
- Medical Marijuana - Eugene Davidovich 12/18 by SDC...
- [SDCPJ] Sit In Monday at Democratic Party HQ in Pr...
- Eugene Davidovich
- [SDCPJ] URGENT! Tell President Obama to veto the NDAA
- [SDCPJ] Sit In Monday at Democratic Party HQ to Pr...
- [SDCPJ] Hallelujah Corporations..an anthem of the 1%
- [SDCPJ] UC Riverside study finds 150 Occupy camps ...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 12/17
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 12/16
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 12/15
- [SDCPJ] Thur 12/15! Urban Ag NEEDS YOU!! at Planni...
- [SDCPJ] The Protester: TIME Magazine 2011 "Person ...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: ACTION ALERT: Occupy A Home Tomorrow (...
- [SDCPJ] ACTION ALERT: PALESTINIAN CHILDREN HELD IN...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update for 12/14
- [SDCPJ] Occupy the Airwaves: ~ Thurs, Dec. 15th @ ...
- [SDCPJ] Please Forward; OCCUPY the HOLIDAYS ~ Mon....
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: [helping-out] Urgent - PBS broadcast ...
- [SDCPJ] Saturday: Rally for Bradley Manning on his...
- [SDCPJ] Occupy Our Homes Press Conference and Occu...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 12/13
- [SDCPJ] Reminder: Tues 12/13 - "Brother Outsider" ...
- [SDCPJ] January 10th: The First Major BDS Event in...
- [SDCPJ] West Coast Port Shutdown News/Updates
- [SDCPJ] NYPD and NYC City Hall Break Children's He...
- [SDCPJ] Blackwater changes name again
- [SDCPJ] raising funds for documentary "The Iran Jo...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update for 12/12
- [SDCPJ] SDCPJ - AGenda, Monday 12/12, 7 PM
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Update for 12/11
- [SDCPJ] Rally for Bradley Manning on his 24th Birt...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] 12/10 update
- ElVideoLiberal sent you a video: "A Convenient Tru...
- [SDCPJ] Last chance! Peace Bazaar, Sat. Dec. 10, 1...
- [SDCPJ] SDCPJ Monday 12/12 - Call for Agenda Items
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Update for 12/9
- [SDCPJ] FW: [unac] Call for Action: Defend the Rig...
- [SDCPJ] CORRECTION: National Day of Mobilization f...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: Please join us TONIGHT to celebrate th...
- [SDCPJ] 14Article: The blooming Arab Spring in Syr...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Dec. 8 Update
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Update for Dec. 7
- [SDCPJ] A time-sensitive message
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Update for Dec. 6
- [SDCPJ] Important Event On the 63rd Anniversaries ...
- [SDCPJ] TUES Dec 13: Film "Brother Outsider" with ...
- [SDCPJ] FW: [unac] Hear Bill McKibben, Ann Wright,...
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: [CEDP] December 9 Day of Action: FREE...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy San Diego 12/5 Update
- [SDCPJ] Occupy the ports
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 12/4
- [SDCPJ] *SAVE this email* Upcoming OSD Events and ...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 12/3
- [SDCPJ] U.N. Envoy for freedom of expression says ...
- [SDCPJ] FW: [unac] No War, No Sanctions, No Intern...
- [SDCPJ] Erik Prince of Blackwater Tried to Intimid...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [prcsd] Sat Dec 10th ~ Support local g...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 12/2
- [SDCPJ] OSD request for TRO denied; Lutz files Civ...
- ▼ December (92)
- ► 2010 (397)
- ► 2009 (408)
- ► 2008 (348)