From: "Packman, Jason"
Sent: Dec 1, 2011 10:14 PM
Subject: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 12/2
MIC CHECK! -- MIC CHECK!Occupy Update!
- http://www.copswiki.org/Common/OccupySanDiegoEmailBlast2011Dec02 <== click here for Web Version of this page, for best viewing.
- Occupy San Diego Email Blasts -- Archive of all Email Blasts
- Occupy San Diego -- Main Occupy San Diego wiki project page
- Detail pages: All Occupy San Diego Media; Occupy San Diego Events; All Occupy San Diego Announcements
- Occupy San Diego Calendar -- Month-at-a-glance calendar
- DONATE HERE -- This is the only official donation page. Do not use other "scammer" sites! (Please Donate today!!!)
- -- Please use this email address when sending information or responding to this email blast: email@example.com
THIS IS A NEW PROCEDURE to allow multiple team members to be involved in creating the blast emails.
- If you have an event you want us to include, please use this submission form:http://www.copswiki.org/Occupy/SubmitEvent
Mark Twain on Occupy Wall Street
NOTICE TO MEDIA / DISCLAIMER
Occupy San Diego is comprised of many people
with diverse opinions. This email does not provide
the official position of Occupy San Diego, but is
compiled for the use of supporters and occupiers
by a number of volunteers.
News Media that may subscribe to this email blast
should confirm all information from other sources.
- Temporary Restraining Order DENIED
- Judge William Hayes rules against the temporary restraining order filed by Occupiers in Federal Court.
- Full Ruling:http://on.fb.me/uU9kWF
- This decision is surprising in that it says the SDMC 54.0110 is "narrowly drawn".
- Tables Return to Freedom Plaza
- The day after Raymond Lutz is arrested while registering voters Occupiers return with tables and voter registration cards to engage in peaceful political activity as is their Constitutional right
- SDPD tell Occupiers while voter registration is allowed putting tables down is not and threaten to arrest anyone who does so.
- Occupiers were still registering voters at a table throughout the day and night at Civic Center
- Raymond Lutz arrested!
- Lutz arrested while engaging in the peaceful political activity of voter registration at Civic Center Plaza.
- Owner/Operators of Civic Center Office Building include Goldman Sachs, hedge funds and Wall St. Banks -- a who's who of the criminal banking industry 0.1%
- Ray Lutz has filed a lawsuit against the owners and operators of the Civic Center Plaza building, that invoked the citizens arrest.
- Press conference held Nov 30 at 5pm to announce the lawsuit.
- Attorney Michael Aguirre will handle the case on contingency basis, but we still will need to fund-raise for court costs and fees, for war chest and defense fund.
- Fundraising will be set up shortly separate from OSD funds.
- I daresay they will be very sorry they stepped over this line.
- Read the text of the complaint by Lutz against CBRE
- The ACLU is considering taking up a case to test Pruneyard for the case like what we have in San Diego: The public square where part of it is owned by a private party, and the fact that voters who were registering were not allowed to complete their registrations.
- Yet Another Arrest at Freedom Square
- Occupier Curtis Williams AKA "Hex" arrested for the unbelievable crime of tearing caution tape early Wednesday morning.
- Hunger Strike -- John Kenney continues his hunger strike, now in day 24. He is requesting that the City come to the table and discuss the right of Occupy San Diego to conduct protests in the form of an encampment. John is now sick and I am starting to worry about his health.
- Need to get a wheelchair for John at this point as he is feeling weak. Any donations?
- Jury Trial for Randy Wolling, AKA "Sage" -- Jury is now deliberating.
- Sage was sitting on the sidewalk after the second raid. He is charged with impeding an officer, and illegal assembly.
- He has been in jail since Oct 28, over a month due to two other previous charges outstanding: meditating on Blacks Beach and being on Blacks Beach before 6am.
- I can't believe they are wasting their time and money on this. No wonder our government is low on money.
Despite what you might hear on the corporate-owned news:
- The occupation continues, around the clock.
- PLEASE COME DOWN when you can and help with numbers. This is your true vote. Stay at home = vote against 99%.
- Tents and almost everything is now being restricted by the police.
- Food is needed -- we no longer have a food table, so you'll have to play it by ear.
- We will not be denied our constitutional right to assemble and speak!
- Many Teach-ins on Sunday!
http://www.copswiki.org/Common/OccupySanDiegoEmailBlast2011Dec02 <== click here to see the rest of the report.
- Contact Me
- Get Animations Here
- YouTube Videos
- The Citizen's Commission on Human Rights
- Wealth Inequality
- The Venus Project
- The Four Horsemen
- ETHOS Time To Unslave Humanity
- Zeitgeist Movies
- The Collective Madness of the American Empire
- Progress in the World Radio Show
Friday, December 2, 2011
[SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 12/2
- ► 2018 (108)
- ► 2017 (265)
- ► 2016 (256)
- ► 2015 (428)
- ► 2014 (498)
- ► 2013 (458)
- ► 2012 (399)
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy the New Year: Dec. 3...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 12/31/11
- [SDCPJ] New Years with Occupy San Diego Dec. 31st ...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 12/30 -- NEW ...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 12/29 (New Fo...
- [SDCPJ] Jan 5 - "A Common Humanity" & conversation...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: LAST MINUTE ANNOUNCEMENT -- Occupy Upd...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 12/28
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 12/27 -- Plea...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 12/26
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 12/25 MERRY X...
- [SDCPJ] Bradley Manning: Hero or Traitor?
- [SDCPJ] Occupy San Diego "trailer" video
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 12/24
- [SDCPJ] URGENT - Appeal to San Diego progressives ...
- ElVideoLiberal sent you a video: "Elena Cruz Is In...
- ElVideoLiberal sent you a video: "Living Tools wit...
- ElVideoLiberal sent you a video: "John Falchi on P...
- Republican Crackup...bad for America
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 12/23
- [SDCPJ] 3 arrests last night at Occupy San Diego
- [SDCPJ] FW: [UNAC-CC] Fwd: Important CAIR-Columbus...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 12/22
- LEFT HOOK - AMERICAN FALL
- LEFT HOOK - AMERICAN FALL
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 12/21
- Voter Suppression
- [SDCPJ] Food 4 Less Rally-Wednesday
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 12/20
- [SDCPJ] FW: [UNAC-CC] Stop the National Defense Au...
- [SDCPJ] Story and video from Bradley Manning Suppo...
- North Korean leader Kim Jong Il, 69, has died - Ya...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 12/19
- Medical Marijuana - Eugene Davidovich 12/18 by SDC...
- [SDCPJ] Sit In Monday at Democratic Party HQ in Pr...
- Eugene Davidovich
- [SDCPJ] URGENT! Tell President Obama to veto the N...
- [SDCPJ] Sit In Monday at Democratic Party HQ to Pr...
- [SDCPJ] Hallelujah Corporations..an anthem of the ...
- [SDCPJ] UC Riverside study finds 150 Occupy camps ...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 12/17
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 12/16
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 12/15
- [SDCPJ] Thur 12/15! Urban Ag NEEDS YOU!! at Planni...
- [SDCPJ] The Protester: TIME Magazine 2011 "Person ...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: ACTION ALERT: Occupy A Home Tomorrow (...
- [SDCPJ] ACTION ALERT: PALESTINIAN CHILDREN HELD IN...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update for 12/14
- [SDCPJ] Occupy the Airwaves: ~ Thurs, Dec. 15th @ ...
- [SDCPJ] Please Forward; OCCUPY the HOLIDAYS ~ Mon....
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: [helping-out] Urgent - PBS broadcast ...
- [SDCPJ] Saturday: Rally for Bradley Manning on his...
- [SDCPJ] Occupy Our Homes Press Conference and Occu...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 12/13
- [SDCPJ] Reminder: Tues 12/13 - "Brother Outsider" ...
- [SDCPJ] January 10th: The First Major BDS Event in...
- [SDCPJ] West Coast Port Shutdown News/Updates
- [SDCPJ] NYPD and NYC City Hall Break Children's He...
- [SDCPJ] Blackwater changes name again
- [SDCPJ] raising funds for documentary "The Iran Jo...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update for 12/12
- [SDCPJ] SDCPJ - AGenda, Monday 12/12, 7 PM
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Update for 12/11
- [SDCPJ] Rally for Bradley Manning on his 24th Birt...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] 12/10 update
- ElVideoLiberal sent you a video: "A Convenient Tru...
- [SDCPJ] Last chance! Peace Bazaar, Sat. Dec. 10, 1...
- [SDCPJ] SDCPJ Monday 12/12 - Call for Agenda Items...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Update for 12/9
- [SDCPJ] FW: [unac] Call for Action: Defend the Rig...
- [SDCPJ] CORRECTION: National Day of Mobilization f...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: Please join us TONIGHT to celebrate th...
- [SDCPJ] 14Article: The blooming Arab Spring in Syr...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Dec. 8 Update
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Update for Dec. 7
- [SDCPJ] A time-sensitive message
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Update for Dec. 6
- [SDCPJ] Important Event On the 63rd Anniversaries ...
- [SDCPJ] TUES Dec 13: Film "Brother Outsider" with ...
- [SDCPJ] FW: [unac] Hear Bill McKibben, Ann Wright,...
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: [CEDP] December 9 Day of Action: FREE...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy San Diego 12/5 Updat...
- [SDCPJ] Occupy the ports
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 12/4
- [SDCPJ] *SAVE this email* Upcoming OSD Events and ...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 12/3
- [SDCPJ] U.N. Envoy for freedom of expression says ...
- [SDCPJ] FW: [unac] No War, No Sanctions, No Intern...
- [SDCPJ] Erik Prince of Blackwater Tried to Intimid...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [prcsd] Sat Dec 10th ~ Support local g...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 12/2
- [SDCPJ] OSD request for TRO denied; Lutz files Civ...
- ▼ December (92)
- ► 2010 (397)
- ► 2009 (408)
- ► 2008 (348)