My name is Alyssa Tsuchiya, I volunteer with a youth sustainable development organization called SustainUS. Our organization is looking for ambitious youth to join our delegation to the United Nations Commission on the Status of Women. Could you please forward this message to anyone might be interested in applying to our program?Thanks so much,Alyssa TsuchiyaAgents of Change CoordinatorSustainUS--ONE WEEK LEFT TO APPLY!Interested in and human rights and sustainable development? Apply to join the SustainUS delegation to the UN Commission on the Status of Women!Organization: SustainUSPosition Title: Youth delegate to the United Nations Commission on the Status of WomenLocation and Hours: Remote prep work January - March 2014, and the conference takes place in New York City on March 10-21, 2014Compensation: Participation is free. Delegates are required to fund own travel and housing costs. Fundraising support is provided, and scholarships are available.Application Deadline: 5:00 pm EST on Sunday, January 19, 2014Link to Apply: http://sustainus.org/apply- csw58SustainUS is now accepting applications to join the Agents of Change (AoC) youth delegation to the 58th Commission on the Status of Women (CSW-58), which will be held at the United Nations Headquarters in New York City from March 10-21, 2014. The United Nations Commission on the Status of Women is dedicated to promoting gender equality by identifying challenges and establishing standards for the social, economic, political, and civil rights of women. CSW-58 will address the theme: "Challenges and achievements in the implementation of the Millennium Development Goals for women and girls."Selected delegates will have the opportunity to work with government officials, scientists, civil society representatives, and youth from around the world to review progress on issues related to gender equality and advancement of women. In the past, AoC delegates have presented case studies and policy statements on behalf of youth; participated in forums with fellow representatives of civil society; and met with government delegates, international organizations, and the US State Department.Delegates should contribute something unique to our efforts to take part in the international policymaking process and increase youth participation in the global arena. SustainUS is committed to selecting a skilled, diverse, and passionate delegation. Applicants need not have previous experience with SustainUS or gender policy; we welcome newcomers!For more information and to apply, please visit http://sustainus.org/apply- csw58
Applications must be received by 5:00 pm EST on Sunday, January 19, 2014. All applicants will be notified of the application results by late January. SustainUS will hold a live application Q&A session for interested applicants on January 12, 2014 at 8 pm EST.
What is Patriotism
Welcome to the Progressive Thinkers
- Contact Me
- Get Animations Here
- YouTube Videos
- The Citizen's Commission on Human Rights
- Wealth Inequality
- The Venus Project
- The Four Horsemen
- Películas Zeitgeist en español
- Zeitgeist Movies
- The Collective Madness of the American Empire
- Progress in the World Radio Show
Wednesday, January 15, 2014
SustainUS Agents of Change Coordinator
The Hidden Enemy
Raise the Minimum Wage
My New Book About Sudan
Ceasar's Messiah Movie Trailer
The Dark Side of Coffee Trade
Miko Peled "The General's Son" Exposes Israeli Lies
Are these Your Heros?
Law Enforcement Against Prohibition
Stephen Fry on Catholisism
Juanita Ayson on Accupuncture
Interview with Congressman Filner
Free Trade Enslaves Us All
- ► 2019 (43)
- ► 2018 (176)
- ► 2017 (265)
- ► 2016 (256)
- ► 2015 (428)
- Blogger: BlogThis!
- The American Dream Has Been Hijacked by Capitalist...
- Robert Greenwald's "Koch Brothers Exposed" (Full)
- Poverty is Not an Accident
- Robert Reich ..How to deal with Low Wage Employers
- Angry Conservatives
- Justin Bieber
- Lets try Democracy at Work and Worker Self Direction
- 'Obama' filmmaker charged in NY in campaign fraud ...
- Pan African Film Festival | Black films & art from...
- [SDCPJ] "Arts for Peace" extension!
- Humanist Fellowship of San Diego Upcoming Events
- The Money Masters ~ Full Movie
- Hidden Colors 2011 Watch Full Movie
- Veteran gay conservative activist: "No hope for th...
- Stop Fracking
- Why is it Easier?
- Jewish Man Exposes Israel's Lies
- Peru To Provide Free Solar Power To 2 Million Of I...
- Google Search Operators - Google Guide
- [SDCPJ] Anti-militarist Web site recently updated
- [SDCPJ] GN Conference in Santa Barbara - Please fw...
- [SDCPJ] PLEASE FORWARD: ASD & KNSJ 89.1 FM Live Mu...
- Weightier Matter - Domestic dispute industry refor...
- Weightier Matter - Domestic dispute industry refor...
- [SDCPJ] SUPPORT SD Vets for Peace - SUNDAY MLK Par...
- Educating Our Communities on Solutions to Help Mil...
- Take Action | Democracy At Work
- FreeMind | Free Audio & Video software downloads a...
- Russell Johnson, the Professor on 'Gilligan's Isla...
- Home_A Christmas Wish for Elizabeth
- We Loved It! DivorceCorp Documentary Shows Why Par...
- Federal Court in Ciavarella “Kids For Cash” Case I...
- Arsenio Hall Breaks Down Over the Late Whitney Hou...
- Fortune 500 2012 - CEO pay vs. our salaries - FORT...
- Senator Boxer Dirty Money
- Feinstein Dirty Oil Money
- Scotta case Letter Federal Attorney General re Demack
- 5 Twitter Marketing Tactics for Building a Huge Fa...
- [SDCPJ] Why we need YOU to join the Keystone Pledg...
- [SDCPJ] SDCPJ! Yes, meeting Monday night at Frien...
- SustainUS Agents of Change Coordinator
- [SDCPJ] Tuesday, January 14, 2014, at 5:30 p.m PRO...
- Dirty Oil Money
- Dirty Energy Money - Oil Change International
- Report: House Of Representatives Voted 109 Times T...
- Denounce the Republican Rape Audit Bill | LeftAction
- Progress in San Diego: Marissa Ugarte Discusses Hu...
- Progress in San Diego: Walter Davis Interviews Dr....
- Walter Davis Interviews Common Cause
- David P. Branfman - MCAI LA/OC ENTERTAINMENT LAW P...
- Gov. Jan Brewer Dissolves Child Welfare Agency - A...
- MINIMUM WAGE
- We have had enough with the two of them!
- How the NSA Almost Killed the Internet | Threat Le...
- C.P.S. is Government KIDNAPING says WEIDNER
- The War On Drugs Is a Failure
- A New Threat To Homeschoolers
- Arizona CPS Covered Up Murder Missing Foster Child...
- Contractors Reap $138 Billion from Iraq War, Chene...
- "Kids for Cash" Judge Ciavarella Found Liable for ...
- Psychiatrist admitted on his death bed that ADHD w...
- Senate Republicans Kill Unemployment Insurance
- [SDCPJ] Nonviolence Connections... A Force More Po...
- [SDCPJ] Are YOU doing "Arts for Peace" ? Submissio...
- [SDCPJ] AGENDA - 1/13, 7 PM - San Diego Coalition ...
- [SDCPJ] Sat. Jan. 25 ~ Tribute Concert to Musical ...
- How to tell if your dog is involved in a sex scandal
- John Perkins: Confessions of an Economic HIt Man
- [SDCPJ] Saturday! ~ RALLY TO DEFEND TRANS* RIGHTS!
- [SDCPJ] Celebration of Life: Lyle "Rocky" Neptun S...
- Big Oil
- Zora Neale Hurston - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- [SDCPJ] Jan 11th ~ RALLY TO DEFEND TRANS* RIGHTS!
- Socialists Have a Victory in America: Seattle's Ks...
- 5 Top Tips for Content Marketing Success - Jeffbul...
- Dr. Oz Discusses Belly Fat & Why You Should Get a ...
- The Earth Was Created for All of Us
- No apologies for being liberal
- Wealth Inequality
- Join Us For a Series of Internet Radio Shows
- [SDCPJ] National Lawyers Guild Applauds the Compas...
- ▼ January (84)
- ► 2013 (458)
- ► 2012 (399)
- ► 2011 (430)
- ► 2010 (397)
- ► 2009 (408)
- ► 2008 (348)