Having trouble viewing this email? Click here
Citizens Commission on Human RightsAnnouncing an upcoming Internet Radio Show Series
The Citizens Commission on Human Rights of Florida is a non-profit organization that investigates and exposes psychiatric violations of human rights.CCHR Florida also educates Americans about their mental health rights, including the right to informed consent.CCHR Florida works side-by-side with like-minded groups and individuals who share a common purpose to stop abuses in the field of mental health. Many non-profit organizations and individuals are concerned about the excesses and harmful practices of psychiatry.Together, we have formed a strong movement that is especially active to help protect the rights of children.We invite you to join our efforts to bring compassion and decency to the field of mental health.
Laurie AnspachDirector, CCHR FloridaLaurie Anspach is very active within her non profit, putting in long hours and even working most weekends. She is a treasure. Along with me, Walter Davis and the Citizens Internet Radio Network, we have coordinated a series of informative Radio Interviews that focus on the plight of veterans and their families. The Citizens Internet Radio NetworkFounded by Walter Davis to give everyday citizens a worldwide audience. Focused on Social Justice, Human Rights and the Environment.
Walter DavisAuthor, Producer, Writer, Director, Host
Walter is a retired Navy Senior Chief who worked for 25 years as a navigator, missile engagement officer at sea and chemical dependency treatment specialist ashore. He served in six warships in eleven deployments in all of the Navy's active fleets. He has produced 12 cable television shows and is a pioneer in Internet TV and Radio broadcasts. He is a columnist, director, published author, publisher and founder of the Citizens Internet TV and Radio Network (CITN). He is also president of Media Communications Association International, Los Angeles and Orange County Chapter.
Radio Show #1
The Hidden Enemy
Guest Call In (310) 861-2349
Click link above or go here
The Hidden Enemy; What's Threatening Our Military---Walter and CCHR Florida (Laurie),
Sat. Jan. 4 ( 5 PM Eastern) 2 PM Pacific
Walter Davis and Laurie Anspach, Director of Citizens Commission on Human Rights Florida explore diffcult issues facing military members and their families.
The U.S. Pentagon now spends $2billion a year on mental health alone and the Veterans Administration's mental health budget has soared from less than $3billion in 2007 to nearly $7 billion in 2014. What most people don't know is that the money spent on mental health is generating one of the military's toughest enemies. Our soldiers, our heroes, are being put in one of the most dangerous battles of their lives, all for profit. Learn the details of what is taking our young men from us and what we can do to protect their rights!
Click on link above
Guest Call in Number 310-861-2349
An Investigation Into the Sudden Deaths of Soldiers---Dr. Fred Baughman, Stan White, Walter Davis and Laurie Anspach, Director of Citizens Commission on Human Rights Florida
Wednesday, January 8th (noon Eastern ST) 9 AM PacificDr. Fred Baughman, neurologist and Stan White will open your eyes to what most of our world has not event considered. Dr. Baughman, a seasoned physician, who has discovered and described medical diseases, read the May 24, 2008, Charleston Gazette article "Vets taking Post Traumatic Stress Disorder drugs die in sleep," and opened and financed his own investigation into these unexplained deaths.
Andrew White, Eric Layne, Nicholas Endicott and Derek Johnson, all in their twenties, were four West Virginia veterans who died in their sleep in early 2008. There were no signs of suicide or of a multi-drug "overdose" leading to coma, as claimed by the Inspector General of the VA. All had been diagnosed "PTSD"--a psychological diagnosis, not a disease (physical abnormality) of the brain. All were on the same prescribed drug cocktail, Seroquel (antipsychotic), Paxil (antidepressant) and Klonopin (benzodiazepine) and all appeared "normal" when they went to sleep.
Learn about Dr. Baughman's investigation and learn what you can do to prevent more of these senseless deaths.
Click on Link AboveGuest call in number 310-861-2349
Soldiers Who Arrive Home and End Up Behind Bars----Steve Talmadge (attorney), Walter Davis and Laurie, Director of Citizens Commission on Human Rights FloridaSat. Jan. 11 5PM Eastern 2 PM Pacific"You may be surprised to find out that many of our soldiers are arriving home only to end up behind bars in psychiatric wards. At one time, a young man wasn't able to enter the military if he was taking psychiatric medication. Now, that's all changed!
Soldiers are being placed on mind-altering drugs that cause hallucinations, delusions, psychosis, mania, suicidal and homicidal thoughts among many other horrendous effects.
They arrive home, with their prescriptions and when they don't fair so well in civilian life, are committed for a 72 hour hold. The vicious circle is wrapped tightly with a bow and only those who are fully informed of the facts can right these wrongs." (Director of the Citizens Commission on Human Rights of Florida)You will get a chance to hear from the Director of this very active non-profit, as well as Attorney, Stephen Talmadge, on this subject.(Dr. Stephen Alfred Talmadge, Jr. was awarded a Ph.D. in psychology in 1989, after which he served as a licensed clinical psychologist during his 20 year career in the Navy. In 1997, he became a Diplomate in Forensic Psychology, performing evaluations and testifying in military proceedings for all services, worldwide. After retiring from the Navy, Steve graduated from law school. Prior to his current position, he was employed by a public defender as a law clerk, working on cases that involved involuntary commitment (Baker Acts). Steve is very knowledgeable about Baker Act law and administrative rules. He has assisted people in many states who were Baker Acted in Florida. Steve is published in psychological and legal journals.)
Click on the link aboveCall in Number 310-861-2349
Educating Our Communities on Solutions----Barry Skywalker, Walter Davis and Laurie Anspach
Sat. Jan. 18, 5 PM Eastern, 2 PM PacificWe explore the hope and possible solutions for military families. Barry Skywalker advocate for human rights, has a special interest in educating families of the military on their rights in terms of declining the psychiatric meds and the benefit of getting fully informed on the facts regarding mental health. He is joined by Director of the Citizens Commission on Human Rights of Florida, Laurie Anspach. These two advocates are dedicated to protecting the rights of our heroes, our soldiers, and their families.
+1 (760) 9171251
This email was sent to email@example.com by firstname.lastname@example.org.
29991 Canyon Hills Road Ste. 1709-2579 Lake Elsinore, CA 92532-2579
If this email is unwanted or Spam, please forward this email with your comments to email@example.com for review.
- Contact Me
- Get Animations Here
- YouTube Videos
- The Citizen's Commission on Human Rights
- Wealth Inequality
- The Venus Project
- The Four Horsemen
- Películas Zeitgeist en español
- Zeitgeist Movies
- The Collective Madness of the American Empire
- Progress in the World Radio Show
Wednesday, January 1, 2014
Join Us For a Series of Internet Radio Shows
- ► 2019 (43)
- ► 2018 (176)
- ► 2017 (265)
- ► 2016 (256)
- ► 2015 (428)
- Blogger: BlogThis!
- The American Dream Has Been Hijacked by Capitalist...
- Robert Greenwald's "Koch Brothers Exposed" (Full)
- Poverty is Not an Accident
- Robert Reich ..How to deal with Low Wage Employers
- Angry Conservatives
- Justin Bieber
- Lets try Democracy at Work and Worker Self Direction
- 'Obama' filmmaker charged in NY in campaign fraud ...
- Pan African Film Festival | Black films & art from...
- [SDCPJ] "Arts for Peace" extension!
- Humanist Fellowship of San Diego Upcoming Events
- The Money Masters ~ Full Movie
- Hidden Colors 2011 Watch Full Movie
- Veteran gay conservative activist: "No hope for th...
- Stop Fracking
- Why is it Easier?
- Jewish Man Exposes Israel's Lies
- Peru To Provide Free Solar Power To 2 Million Of I...
- Google Search Operators - Google Guide
- [SDCPJ] Anti-militarist Web site recently updated
- [SDCPJ] GN Conference in Santa Barbara - Please fw...
- [SDCPJ] PLEASE FORWARD: ASD & KNSJ 89.1 FM Live Mu...
- Weightier Matter - Domestic dispute industry refor...
- Weightier Matter - Domestic dispute industry refor...
- [SDCPJ] SUPPORT SD Vets for Peace - SUNDAY MLK Par...
- Educating Our Communities on Solutions to Help Mil...
- Take Action | Democracy At Work
- FreeMind | Free Audio & Video software downloads a...
- Russell Johnson, the Professor on 'Gilligan's Isla...
- Home_A Christmas Wish for Elizabeth
- We Loved It! DivorceCorp Documentary Shows Why Par...
- Federal Court in Ciavarella “Kids For Cash” Case I...
- Arsenio Hall Breaks Down Over the Late Whitney Hou...
- Fortune 500 2012 - CEO pay vs. our salaries - FORT...
- Senator Boxer Dirty Money
- Feinstein Dirty Oil Money
- Scotta case Letter Federal Attorney General re Demack
- 5 Twitter Marketing Tactics for Building a Huge Fa...
- [SDCPJ] Why we need YOU to join the Keystone Pledg...
- [SDCPJ] SDCPJ! Yes, meeting Monday night at Frien...
- SustainUS Agents of Change Coordinator
- [SDCPJ] Tuesday, January 14, 2014, at 5:30 p.m PRO...
- Dirty Oil Money
- Dirty Energy Money - Oil Change International
- Report: House Of Representatives Voted 109 Times T...
- Denounce the Republican Rape Audit Bill | LeftAction
- Progress in San Diego: Marissa Ugarte Discusses Hu...
- Progress in San Diego: Walter Davis Interviews Dr....
- Walter Davis Interviews Common Cause
- David P. Branfman - MCAI LA/OC ENTERTAINMENT LAW P...
- Gov. Jan Brewer Dissolves Child Welfare Agency - A...
- MINIMUM WAGE
- We have had enough with the two of them!
- How the NSA Almost Killed the Internet | Threat Le...
- C.P.S. is Government KIDNAPING says WEIDNER
- The War On Drugs Is a Failure
- A New Threat To Homeschoolers
- Arizona CPS Covered Up Murder Missing Foster Child...
- Contractors Reap $138 Billion from Iraq War, Chene...
- "Kids for Cash" Judge Ciavarella Found Liable for ...
- Psychiatrist admitted on his death bed that ADHD w...
- Senate Republicans Kill Unemployment Insurance
- [SDCPJ] Nonviolence Connections... A Force More Po...
- [SDCPJ] Are YOU doing "Arts for Peace" ? Submissio...
- [SDCPJ] AGENDA - 1/13, 7 PM - San Diego Coalition ...
- [SDCPJ] Sat. Jan. 25 ~ Tribute Concert to Musical ...
- How to tell if your dog is involved in a sex scandal
- John Perkins: Confessions of an Economic HIt Man
- [SDCPJ] Saturday! ~ RALLY TO DEFEND TRANS* RIGHTS!
- [SDCPJ] Celebration of Life: Lyle "Rocky" Neptun S...
- Big Oil
- Zora Neale Hurston - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- [SDCPJ] Jan 11th ~ RALLY TO DEFEND TRANS* RIGHTS!
- Socialists Have a Victory in America: Seattle's Ks...
- 5 Top Tips for Content Marketing Success - Jeffbul...
- Dr. Oz Discusses Belly Fat & Why You Should Get a ...
- The Earth Was Created for All of Us
- No apologies for being liberal
- Wealth Inequality
- Join Us For a Series of Internet Radio Shows
- [SDCPJ] National Lawyers Guild Applauds the Compas...
- ▼ January (84)
- ► 2013 (458)
- ► 2012 (399)
- ► 2011 (430)
- ► 2010 (397)
- ► 2009 (408)
- ► 2008 (348)