From: Raymond Lutz
Sent: Nov 28, 2011 11:26 PM
Subject: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 11/29
MIC CHECK! -- MIC CHECK!Occupy Update!
- http://www.copswiki.org/Common/OccupySanDiegoEmailBlast2011Nov29 <== click here for Web Version of this page, for best viewing.
- Occupy San Diego Email Blasts -- Archive of all Email Blasts
- Occupy San Diego -- Main Occupy San Diego wiki project page
- Detail pages: All Occupy San Diego Media; Occupy San Diego Events; All Occupy San Diego Announcements
- Occupy San Diego Calendar -- Month-at-a-glance calendar
- DONATE HERE -- This is the only official donation page. Do not use other "scammer" sites! (Please Donate today!!!)
- -- Please use this email address when sending information or responding to this email blast: firstname.lastname@example.org
THIS IS A NEW PROCEDURE to allow multiple team members to be involved in creating the blast emails.
- If you have an event you want us to include, please use this submission form: http://www.copswiki.org/Occupy/SubmitEvent
Tents return to Civic Center Plaza
NOTICE TO MEDIA / DISCLAIMER
Occupy San Diego is comprised of many people
with diverse opinions. This email does not provide
the official position of Occupy San Diego, but is
compiled for the use of supporters and occupiers
by a number of volunteers.
News Media that may subscribe to this email blast
should confirm all information from other sources.
- Occupiers plan to re-occupy the Civic Center Plaza at 5pm, Monday, November 28
- As 5pm got closer, police presence increased. Down the street, the Sheriff's Dept had uncounted officers in riot gear.
- 35 tents were carried into the Civic Center Plaza and erected as promised.
- But they were miniature tents. Ha ha, the joke is on the police and their ridiculous reactions.
- Hunger Strike -- John Kenney continues his hunger strike, now in day 21. He is requesting that the City come to the table and discuss the right of Occupy San Diego to conduct protests in the form of an encampment. John is now sick and I am starting to worry about his health. Nancy Casady is no longer on Hunger Strike.
- Need to get a wheelchair for John at this point as he is feeling weak. Any donations?
- Jury Trial for Randy Wolling, AKA "Sage" commenced with jury selection. This should be done by today and first evidence will be presented.
- Sage was sitting on the sidewalk after the second raid. He is charged with impeding an officer, and illegal assembly.
- He has been in jail since Oct 28, over a month due to two other previous charges outstanding: meditating on Blacks Beach and being on Blacks Beach before 6am.
- I can't believe they are wasting their time and money on this. No wonder our government is low on money.
Despite what you might hear on the corporate-owned news:
- The occupation continues, around the clock.
- PLEASE COME DOWN when you can and help with numbers. This is your true vote. Stay at home = vote against 99%.
- Tents and almost everything is now being restricted by the police.
- Food is needed -- we no longer have a food table, so you'll have to play it by ear.
- We will not be denied our constitutional right to assemble and speak!
- Many Teach-ins on Sunday!
http://www.copswiki.org/Common/OccupySanDiegoEmailBlast2011Nov29 <== click here to see the rest of the report.
- Contact Me
- Get Animations Here
- YouTube Videos
- The Citizen's Commission on Human Rights
- Wealth Inequality
- The Venus Project
- The Four Horsemen
- ETHOS Time To Unslave Humanity
- Zeitgeist Movies
- The Collective Madness of the American Empire
- Progress in the World Radio Show
Tuesday, November 29, 2011
[SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 11/29
- ► 2018 (159)
- ► 2017 (265)
- ► 2016 (256)
- ► 2015 (428)
- ► 2014 (498)
- ► 2013 (458)
- ► 2012 (399)
- [SDCPJ] Liquid Blue Benefit for OSD December 14
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 11/30 & 12/01...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: We are looking for a wheel chair for J...
- [SDCPJ] PLEASE From Monique Verdin: Please sign th...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Special Note... Out ...
- [SDCPJ] Civil Disobedience trainings
- [SDCPJ] Ray Lutz out of jail
- [SDCPJ] Voting registration will resume 10 a.m. We...
- [SDCPJ] Occupy LA Evition notice and more
- [SDCPJ] Press conference 7:30 p.m. tonight (Tues.)...
- [SDCPJ] Support local activist groups at the Peace...
- [SDCPJ] Photos, Ray Lutz registering voter/arrest
- [SDCPJ] Ray Lutz arrested at Civic Ctr. for settin...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 11/29
- [SDCPJ] Calling all cyclists! Occupy San Diego Rid...
- [SDCPJ] Interview with Scott Olsen on his release ...
- [SDCPJ] SWAT Teams Meet in San Diego; Is Occupy on...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 11/28
- [SDCPJ] ALERT! Senate to vote on military locknup ...
- [SDCPJ] Agenda: SDCPJ, Monday, 11/28, 7 PM
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 11/27
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] OCCUPY UPDATE 11/26
- [SDCPJ] Peaceful protest and police--UT Opinion 11...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 11/25
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 11//24
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy SD Special
- [SDCPJ] "Inside Job" the movie; watch online for f...
- [SDCPJ] LLTV on YouTube
- [SDCPJ] Occupy San Diego Update 11/23/11
- [SDCPJ] The Turning Point: The Moral Example of UC...
- [SDCPJ] Black Friday or Buy Nothing Day?
- [SDCPJ] Occupy SD Update 11/22/11
- [SDCPJ] Militarization of Campus Police
- [SDCPJ] No War, No Warming - Activist San Diego Pr...
- [SDCPJ] Occupy 2011 The Art of a Movement Photo Di...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] OCCU-PIE tonight at 5:30p
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update for 11/21
- [SDCPJ] Former U.S. Poet Laureate Beaten at Occupy...
- [SDCPJ] FB link for coordinating food for/with OSD...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] ALERT ARRESTS NOW AT PLAZA
- [SDCPJ] Join in calling for resignation of UC Davi...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update for 11/20
- ▼ November (42)
- ► 2010 (397)
- ► 2009 (408)
- ► 2008 (348)