From: Raymond Lutz
Sent: Nov 26, 2011 9:33 PM
Subject: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 11/27
MIC CHECK! -- MIC CHECK!Occupy Update!
- http://www.copswiki.org/Common/OccupySanDiegoEmailBlast2011Nov27 <== click here for Web Version of this page, for best viewing.
- Occupy San Diego Email Blasts -- Archive of all Email Blasts
- Occupy San Diego -- Main Occupy San Diego wiki project page
- Detail pages: All Occupy San Diego Media; Occupy San Diego Events; All Occupy San Diego Announcements
- Occupy San Diego Calendar -- Month-at-a-glance calendar
- DONATE HERE -- This is the only official donation page. Do not use other "scammer" sites! (Please Donate today!!!)
- -- Please use this email address when sending information or responding to this email blast: email@example.com
THIS IS A NEW PROCEDURE to allow multiple team members to be involved in creating the blast emails.
- If you have an event you want us to include, please use this submission form: http://www.copswiki.org/Occupy/SubmitEvent
NOTICE TO MEDIA / DISCLAIMER
Occupy San Diego is comprised of many people
with diverse opinions. This email does not provide
the official position of Occupy San Diego, but is
compiled for the use of supporters and occupiers
by a number of volunteers.
News Media that may subscribe to this email blast
should confirm all information from other sources.
On the Nov 25 email blast, Lori Saldana was
mentioned in an effort to start a state level
investigation into actions by cities in response to
various occupations. The way these sentences
were constructed implied that Lori has said more
than she actually did, and we regret this error.
- LA Mayor gives eviction notice to Occupy LA -- See details in media below.
- Occupy SD will send a delegation to LA, meet at 1pm on Sunday. See details below.
Despite what you might hear on the corporate-owned news:
- The occupation continues, around the clock.
- PLEASE COME DOWN when you can and help with numbers. This is your true vote. Stay at home = vote against 99%.
- Tents and almost everything is now being restricted by the police.
- Food is needed -- we no longer have a food table, so you'll have to play it by ear.
- We will not be denied our constitutional right to assemble and speak!
- Many Teach-ins on Sunday!
http://www.copswiki.org/Common/OccupySanDiegoEmailBlast2011Nov27 <== click here to see the rest of the report.
What is Patriotism
Welcome to the Progressive Thinkers
- Contact Me
- Get Animations Here
- YouTube Videos
- The Citizen's Commission on Human Rights
- Wealth Inequality
- The Venus Project
- The Four Horsemen
- Películas Zeitgeist en español
- Zeitgeist Movies
- The Collective Madness of the American Empire
- Progress in the World Radio Show
Saturday, November 26, 2011
[SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 11/27
The Hidden Enemy
Raise the Minimum Wage
My New Book About Sudan
Ceasar's Messiah Movie Trailer
The Dark Side of Coffee Trade
Miko Peled "The General's Son" Exposes Israeli Lies
Are these Your Heros?
Law Enforcement Against Prohibition
Stephen Fry on Catholisism
Juanita Ayson on Accupuncture
Interview with Congressman Filner
Free Trade Enslaves Us All
- ► 2019 (43)
- ► 2018 (176)
- ► 2017 (265)
- ► 2016 (256)
- ► 2015 (428)
- ► 2014 (498)
- ► 2013 (458)
- ► 2012 (399)
- [SDCPJ] Liquid Blue Benefit for OSD December 14
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 11/30 & 12/01
- [SDCPJ] Fw: We are looking for a wheel chair for J...
- [SDCPJ] PLEASE From Monique Verdin: Please sign th...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Special Note... Out ...
- [SDCPJ] Civil Disobedience trainings
- [SDCPJ] Ray Lutz out of jail
- [SDCPJ] Voting registration will resume 10 a.m. We...
- [SDCPJ] Occupy LA Evition notice and more
- [SDCPJ] Press conference 7:30 p.m. tonight (Tues.)...
- [SDCPJ] Support local activist groups at the Peace...
- [SDCPJ] Photos, Ray Lutz registering voter/arrest
- [SDCPJ] Ray Lutz arrested at Civic Ctr. for settin...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 11/29
- [SDCPJ] Calling all cyclists! Occupy San Diego Rid...
- [SDCPJ] Interview with Scott Olsen on his release ...
- [SDCPJ] SWAT Teams Meet in San Diego; Is Occupy on...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 11/28
- [SDCPJ] ALERT! Senate to vote on military locknup ...
- [SDCPJ] Agenda: SDCPJ, Monday, 11/28, 7 PM
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 11/27
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] OCCUPY UPDATE 11/26
- [SDCPJ] Peaceful protest and police--UT Opinion 11...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 11/25
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 11//24
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy SD Special
- [SDCPJ] "Inside Job" the movie; watch online for free
- [SDCPJ] LLTV on YouTube
- [SDCPJ] Occupy San Diego Update 11/23/11
- [SDCPJ] The Turning Point: The Moral Example of UC...
- [SDCPJ] Black Friday or Buy Nothing Day?
- [SDCPJ] Occupy SD Update 11/22/11
- [SDCPJ] Militarization of Campus Police
- [SDCPJ] No War, No Warming - Activist San Diego Pr...
- [SDCPJ] Occupy 2011 The Art of a Movement Photo Di...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] OCCU-PIE tonight at 5:30p
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update for 11/21
- [SDCPJ] Former U.S. Poet Laureate Beaten at Occupy...
- [SDCPJ] FB link for coordinating food for/with OSD
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] ALERT ARRESTS NOW AT PLAZA
- [SDCPJ] Join in calling for resignation of UC Davi...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update for 11/20
- ▼ November (42)
- ► 2010 (397)
- ► 2009 (408)
- ► 2008 (348)