Today Donald Trump is making his announcement about the Paris Agreement. It's likely he'll withdraw from, or at least weaken, the agreement. Tonight at 5:30 PM in San Diego, we will be speaking out against this reckless decision -- will you join us?
Withdrawing from the Paris Agreement is immoral and shortsighted -- but not the end for climate action. If we respond to this moment by showing popular momentum for taking on the fossil fuel industry is growing, we can send a signal to other political leaders that they should double-down on action.
What: Emergency rally in San Diego against Paris withdrawal.
Where: Federal Building, 880 Front Street, San Diego, California 92101
When: Tonight, 5:30 PM
Who: San Diego 350 and partners
In the US, renewable energy already employs more people than coal and oil companies combined. 2016 was the hottest year in human history. This is no time to be going backwards on climate action.
Join us tonight to keep pushing this fight forward -- no matter what Trump does.
See you there,
350.org is building a global climate movement. Become a sustaining donor to keep this movement strong and growing.
Thursday, June 1, 2017
[SDCPJ] Fwd: San Diego: Tonight, stand up against Trump's Paris Withdraw
- ► 2019 (43)
- ► 2018 (176)
- Heal Your Life – Part 9 How to Deal with Regrets W...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: Hear Palast! Save $10, Fri, June 30th ...
- Are YOU Drinking Poisoned Water? Water Protectors ...
- Noam Chomsky Explains Why Muslims Hate America
- [SDCPJ] Mon. @ 7pm: Activist Elections & Impeachme...
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: [prcsd] Robert Branch needs our suppo...
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: June Events from the Ocean Beach Gree...
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: San Diego: Tonight, stand up against ...
- ▼ June (8)
- ► 2016 (256)
- ► 2015 (428)
- ► 2014 (498)
- ► 2013 (458)
- ► 2012 (399)
- ► 2011 (430)
- ► 2010 (397)
- ► 2009 (408)
- ► 2008 (348)