Peace Camp Registration: 20 Spots Left!
Peace Camp for Kids: June 19-23
View this email in your browser
JUNE 19 - 23
5:45 - 8:00 PMRegistration Begins May 15th & Closes June 12th
The Peace Resource Center and First Church of the Brethren are partnering to bring the first annual Peace Camp to the campus this summer! Help us spread the word to elementary school families to make this first year a success.To reserve your child's place in this evening week-long Peace Camp fill out the form at https://oasisforpeace.org/peacecamp/. The evening begins at 5:45 with daily attendance and concludes at 8:00 pm. The registration cost, $25.00 per child, medical release form, and completed registration form, when received, confirms your child's place in the camp.
Theme: Toolbox for PeaceTools in Our Toolbox:-Respect
OPENING ACTIVITY:In our ½ hour evening Toolbox sessions we will explore peaceful ways to interact with one with another. We will work from our "Toolbox for Peace" exploring ways we can demonstrate respect, listening, kindness, friendship, and compassion every day.
EVENING ROTATIONS:CookingNon-Competitive Experiences
GLOBAL ARTS AND CRAFTS:
This 45 minute period will allow participants to roam a designated area. Each camper will use the available materials to create a variety of crafts and indulge their imagination until their heart's content.
Copyright © 2017 Peace Resource Center of San Diego, All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is:
Peace Resource Center of San Diego
3850 Westgate PlaceSan Diego, CA 92105
Add us to your address book
Forming ethical coalitions that stand for peace, human rights, the environment, social justice and prosperity.
What is Patriotism
Welcome to the Progressive Thinkers
- Contact Me
- Get Animations Here
- YouTube Videos
- The Citizen's Commission on Human Rights
- Wealth Inequality
- The Venus Project
- The Four Horsemen
- Películas Zeitgeist en español
- Zeitgeist Movies
- The Collective Madness of the American Empire
- Progress in the World Radio Show
Thursday, May 25, 2017
[SDCPJ] Peace Camp Registration: 20 Spots Left!
Posted by Walter Davis at 2:00 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
The Hidden Enemy
Raise the Minimum Wage
My New Book About Sudan
Ceasar's Messiah Movie Trailer
The Dark Side of Coffee Trade
Miko Peled "The General's Son" Exposes Israeli Lies
Are these Your Heros?
Law Enforcement Against Prohibition
Stephen Fry on Catholisism
Juanita Ayson on Accupuncture
Interview with Congressman Filner
Free Trade Enslaves Us All
- ► 2019 (43)
- ► 2018 (176)
- When Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg sound the same...
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: Invitation: Lecture on International ...
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: CAIR-San Diego, Community Partners to...
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: PrRel: No Nuke Dump Public Meeting in...
- Part 1: Dilma Rousseff on Her Ouster, Brazil's Pol...
- Walter Davis Social Media Services Overview
- [SDCPJ] Peace Camp Registration: 20 Spots Left!
- DEPORTATION INJUSTICE
- RUSSIAN ROLE?
- A NEED FOR REVOLT?
- FIRING OF JAMES COMEY
- DEMOCRACY NOW 12 MAY 2017
- Jailed Reporter Barrett Brown on Press Freedom, FB...
- On Black Mama's Bail Out Day, "Goal is to Free Our...
- Donald Trump Orders "Election Integrity" Commissio...
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: [ShutSanOnofre] QUICK OPPTY to make a...
- [SDCPJ] Please Forward: Meet Amy Goodman in San Di...
- Heal Your Life with Dr. Carolle Episode 3
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: North County Climate Change Alliance ...
- O'Reilly and Ailes Ousted at Fox News
- Jane Mayer and the Dark Money the Propelled Trump ...
- Robert Mercer and Dark Money
- Is North Carolina Still a Democracy?
- The U.S. Political Scene: Whiteness and the Legiti...
- ▼ May (24)
- ► 2016 (256)
- ► 2015 (428)
- ► 2014 (498)
- ► 2013 (458)
- ► 2012 (399)
- ► 2011 (430)
- ► 2010 (397)
- ► 2009 (408)
- ► 2008 (348)
Post a Comment