Please join us in making a difference.
We are raising money to get KNSJ back on the airwaves!
=>=> If you & everyone who views gives just $5 we will prevail!
~ ANY donation counts!
Early donor count the most to encourage others to give too!
Give early $50 -$100 & we will order parts now!
If you do
If you do nothing else forward & see this short video
San Diego needs KNSJ 89.1 FM, back on the air. Ironically KNSJ fell victim to "climate disruption" and an erratic winter storm, the worst ice storm in decades, which damaged the antenna and took San Diego's only community radio station off the air.
Only YOU can help us recover!
- " People power radio" KNSJ 89.1 FM must depending on this people powered fundraising campaign to raise $4000 to $8000 to complete the necessary repairs and protect itself against future disruptions.
Always wanting to give back, KNSJ's selected donors will be receiving perks & premiums, including:
- > For $24 you become an official listener member; with occasion perks during the year.
- > For $35 get VIP Seat for our next stellar speaker (Eg: KNSJ hosted had Amy Goodman and Chris Hedges)
- > For $50, get a major theater, concert or cultural event tickets
- > $100 donors receive an Echo 'Smart-speaker' for hands-free, easy listening KNSJ or any station music.
- > $300 donors get an opportunity to go on the air and shape the content topic of the show. So what's your passion?
- > One donor will also be randomly selected to receive their very own one-off radio show. (This could start a relationship and a whole new show!)
- > Other premiums will be allocated to the runner ups.
We know you give for the cause of independent media, but a perk is our way of saying thank you!
We & our programming is unique in San Diego:
READ MORE & Please DONATE! (Mention 'Antenna' in your donation notation)
Thank you for 5 years Years of KNSJ: We need you!
Please 'Like & Follow" us on Facebook! Stay in touch.
We created local media justice by establishing KNSJ as a voice for progressive news and views
OUR VISION & YOUR HELP! We are seeking to be an organization led by peoples of color, with strong women's leadership; an org which is multi-generational and gender diverse. In this season of giving please join as a member and please give a sustaining contribution Please take 2 minutes and Give NOW! so that KNSJ can be around for another generation.
Board of Directors elected by its members.
You help keep independent media growing, SD's only progressive broadcast voice. ~~
KNSJ is the only station bringing consistently progressive news, information & more local music KNSJ 89.1 fm is just 4 1/2 years old, but we have broken new ground. What you hear on KNSJ has never been heard on the San Diego airwaves. Without the deeper analysis and challenging perspectives, we can not expect a community to participate in shaping its destiny. KNSJ is young, yearning to become an agent of transformative information and communications.
Your donation supports...
Our syndicated programs not only tell national and international stories, we are striving to inspire local action and involvement. What other station has a local women's show, a masterfully-produced political humor show, a Vets show, several environmental shows, labor shows, a live Native American talk show, plus Democracy Now with Amy Goodman, Thom Hartman, Ralph Nader and local icon Mike Aguirre?
This year we have been adding a new locally-produced music show every month. We have just begun our quest for indispensable information in San Diego. We need your help to blossom. Please, Please, donate now. Your support can help transform San Diego.
Post a Comment