It's time ...
Is this email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.
Moms Demand Action, the Brady Campaign and our San Diegans for GunViolence Prevention partners share the mission to end gun violence.
- Balance the need to preserve public safety with the rights of responsible citizens to own and use guns
- Work legislatively to ensure that guns and ammunition are sold only to responsible citizens
- Advocate for responsible gun-violence prevention laws
- Educate the public about the epidemic of gun violence in this country and how it can be prevented
- Address specific issues of gun violence including domestic violence, suicide, mass shootings and accidental shootings
- Support city, state and national leaders, and candidates, who share our vision of communities free from gun violence
Contact usEmail: email@example.com
It's time for this year'sJoin us for our 3rd annual concert. Bring friends and family for a fun afternoon of music, speakers, beer, wine and snacks. Please click here to get your free ticket and learn more about the bands.
Speakers include Congressman Scott Peters and San Diego City Attorney Mara Elliott. Tickets are free but donations are much appreciated and will go to benefit our work in San Diego.
Sunday, September 23, 4:00 - 6:00
UUFSD, 1036 Solana Dr, Solana Beach, 92075
It's time to call the Governor
916 445 2841
He has until the last day of September to sign 4 important gun safety bills:
SB1100 will raise the age to 21 to buy a long gun in California
SB 1200 will strengthen California's gun violence restraining orders
AB 2222 improves law enforcement's ability to trace crime guns
AB 2103 requires live-fire training to obtain a concealed-carry permit
Request that he sign all 4!
It's time to support gun-sense candidates
Contact us for information on canvassing and phone banking.It's time to end gun violence in AmericaJoin us at these upcoming events:
Saturday, October 6, 10:00 - 12:00
Flood Church Offices
3878 Ruffin Road, San Diego 92123
Out of Darkness Walk
Saturday, October 27, 9:00 - 12:00
Liberty Station, San Diego 92106
Join our team for the 2018 San Diego Out of the Darkness Walk to Fight Suicide
Register to Walk with SD4GVP: https://afsp.donordrive.com/team/SD4GVP
Carol, Wendy and the Leadership Team
Copyright © 2017 San Diego County Brady Campaign Chapter, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email as a member of the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence - San Diego Chapter.
Our mailing address is:
Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence
840 First Street, NE, Suite 400
Washington, DC 20002
- Contact Me
- Get Animations Here
- YouTube Videos
- The Citizen's Commission on Human Rights
- Wealth Inequality
- The Venus Project
- The Four Horsemen
- ETHOS Time To Unslave Humanity
- Zeitgeist Movies
- The Collective Madness of the American Empire
- Progress in the World Radio Show
Thursday, September 13, 2018
[SDCPJ] San Diegans For Gun Violence Prevention
Begin forwarded message:
- The Fraud of Religion
- Improved Wellness is the Key to Overcoming Addicti...
- [SDCPJ] 100, 000 Poets for Change, Karen An-hwei L...
- [SDCPJ] [SanDiego350.org] Rally for Clean, Afforda...
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: 1-2-3! Ready. Start the evolution - f...
- [SDCPJ] The Reluctant Radical-Sandiego350's Invita...
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: This week: Green Business Education, ...
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: Activist DINNER & Report back From Cl...
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: Peace Week San Diego 2018 Calls for "...
- [SDCPJ] Please Forward: Sunday, 6 PM - CHRIS HEDGE...
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: September News and Events with Sierra...
- [SDCPJ] San Diegans For Gun Violence Prevention
- [SDCPJ] MEDIA ALERT/ “Nuclear Memoir” Book Signing...
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: This week: Rise for Climate March, An...
- ▼ September (14)
- ► 2017 (265)
- ► 2016 (256)
- ► 2015 (428)
- ► 2014 (498)
- ► 2013 (458)
- ► 2012 (399)
- ► 2011 (430)
- ► 2010 (397)
- ► 2009 (408)
- ► 2008 (348)