As a reminder, you are invited to the ACLU of San Diego & Imperial Counties' community forum on Police Accountability Legislation on July 25, 2018.
We hope you'll attend this important event to learn about progressive California bills currently under consideration by our state legislature and how you can support the local movement for policing that is fair, transparent, accountable and community-centered.
What: Legislating for Our Lives: Police Accountability Legislation in CA Forum
When: Wednesday, July 25th, 6:00PM - 8:00PM
Where: Cherokee Point Elementary School, 3735 38th St, San Diego, CA 92105
David Trujillo | Advocacy Director
ACLU of San Diego & Imperial Counties
The ACLU of San Diego & Imperial Counties fights for individual rights and fundamental freedoms for all through education, litigation, & policy advocacy.
P.O. BOX 87131
San Diego, CA 92138
- Contact Me
- Get Animations Here
- YouTube Videos
- The Citizen's Commission on Human Rights
- Wealth Inequality
- The Venus Project
- The Four Horsemen
- Películas Zeitgeist en español
- Zeitgeist Movies
- The Collective Madness of the American Empire
- Progress in the World Radio Show
Tuesday, July 17, 2018
[SDCPJ] Fwd: You're Invited: ACLU Legislating for Our Lives Forum on Wednesday, July 25th
- ► 2019 (43)
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: [SanDiego350.org] Help make Rise for ...
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: [SanDiego350.org] Two Environmental P...
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: You're Invited: ACLU Legislating for ...
- [SDCPJ] Free Film Tonight! “The Occupation of the ...
- [SDCPJ] Please Forward! Mon. July 16, 7 PM ~ Youth...
- American Fascism
- I thought I Was a Freedom Fighter
- [SDCPJ] Press release Fwd: San Diego tells Rules C...
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: July 11th - Action needed now for com...
- [SDCPJ] Biggest Loser in the June Primary Wasn’t o...
- How To Update Java In Windows 10
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: July Events from the Ocean Beach Gree...
- ▼ July (12)
- ► 2017 (265)
- ► 2016 (256)
- ► 2015 (428)
- ► 2014 (498)
- ► 2013 (458)
- ► 2012 (399)
- ► 2011 (430)
- ► 2010 (397)
- ► 2009 (408)
- ► 2008 (348)