We invite you to stand with us this Sunday afternoon to demonstrate San Diego's resilience and unity against hate, injustice and violence.
We were all shaken and deeply offended by the actions of white supremacists in Charlottesville's Emancipation Park last weekend. We mourn the lives senselessly lost and agonize for those harmed both physically and emotionally.
The ACLU of San Diego & Imperial Counties rejects white supremacy, bigotry and racism. We work every day to challenge these hateful ideologies and eradicate the terrible injustices they inspire. We work in strong, diverse coalitions to achieve the positive social change we envision for all San Diegans.
We welcome you and all San Diegans committed to social justice to join with us and allies this Sunday for the "United Intersections of Justice Rally."
Where: The Hillcrest Pride Flag at the intersection of University Avenue and Normal Street, San Diego, California 92103.
When: Sunday, August 20, 2017 at 4pm.
What: A peaceful rally and powerful demonstration of San Diego's intersectional movements and leaders standing against hatred, violence and the rhetoric that fuels both.
The rally will be wheelchair accessible and ASL interpretation will be provided. More details can be found on the Facebook event page. Please contact Cassie Purdy, Organizer, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 619-559-7313 if you have additional questions about this event.
The ACLU of San Diego and Imperial Counties Advocacy TeamThe ACLU of San Diego & Imperial Counties fights for individual rights and fundamental freedoms for all through education, litigation, & policy advocacy.
P.O. BOX 87131
San Diego, CA 92138
- Contact Me
- Get Animations Here
- YouTube Videos
- The Citizen's Commission on Human Rights
- Wealth Inequality
- The Venus Project
- The Four Horsemen
- Películas Zeitgeist en español
- Zeitgeist Movies
- The Collective Madness of the American Empire
- Progress in the World Radio Show
Friday, August 18, 2017
[SDCPJ] Fwd: Gather with Our Communities Against Hate on Sunday, August 20th
Begin forwarded message:
- ► 2019 (43)
- ► 2018 (176)
- THE GENERAL'S SON
- Top Documentary Films - Woody Harrelson ETHOS Time...
- Dick Gregory In His Own Words: Remembering the Pio...
- Tariq Ramadan: The U.S. & Allies Are Destabilizing...
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: NEWS ADVISORY: Local veterans encoura...
- American Prospect Editor Robert Kuttner on His Ext...
- Full Interview: Billionaire Carl Icahn Resigns as ...
- Heal Your LIfe With Dr. Carolle - The Benefits of ...
- [SDCPJ] Sept. 22-25! No War 2017: War and the Envi...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: Can this be put out on the whole SDCPJ...
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: Gather with Our Communities Against H...
- [SDCPJ] Mon. Aug. 21, 7 pm, Activist Forum: Got Wh...
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: CAIR-San Diego to Join the City of Sa...
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: OKINAWAN PEOPLE VISIT SAN DIEGO MILIT...
- [SDCPJ] Aug 21, Mon. 7- 9; Community Forum; Moveme...
- [SDCPJ] Action Alert: Fighting white supremacy – P...
- 5 Ways Food Coops Can Create Jobs:The Riverside Fo...
- The History of Guam
- Documentary on Guam's Decolonization Political Sta...
- [SDCPJ] 62 Reps Ask Tillerson to Encourage Restrai...
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: Fire and fury? Hell no!
- Heal Your Life Part 15 Practice Forgiveness With D...
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: Hiroshima and Nagasaki – 72 Years Lat...
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: [New post] 72 Years After Hiroshima B...
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: The National Action Network San Diego...
- ▼ August (25)
- ► 2016 (256)
- ► 2015 (428)
- ► 2014 (498)
- ► 2013 (458)
- ► 2012 (399)
- ► 2011 (430)
- ► 2010 (397)
- ► 2009 (408)
- ► 2008 (348)