Join SanDiego350.org for
events and actions
Is this email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.
Ready to take action on climate change? You're not alone! To achieve meaningful action on climate change, we need to grow the climate movement until we're a force to be reckoned with – and each of us has a role in that movement, whatever our skills, availability, and interests. Join us at these upcoming events and take action!
SD350 Monthly Membership Meeting: Tues, Dec 20th, 6:45 pm, Encinitas
Join us for our last monthly membership meeting of the year! Learn about what we're working on and how you can get involved, and meet like-minded climate activists. At the Seaside Center for Spiritual Living, 1613 Lake Drive, Encinitas, CA 92024. More info
#NoDAPL Contingent at the Rose Parade: Mon, Jan 2nd, 7 am, Pasadena
Join the #NoDAPL contingent organized by our partners in the San Diego Native American community to support the water protectors at Standing Rock. We'll bring our #NoDAPL and #KeepItInTheGround signs and banners. It's a 5.5 mile walk and we'll be done around 1 pm. We can discuss carpooling once people begin to RSVP. More info / RSVP
Join a Climate Action Team!
Sat., Jan 7th, 11am (Hillcrest) or
Sat., Jan 28th, 12 pm (Vista)
Join us at one of these meetings to explore SanDiego350's volunteer teams and committees and brainstorm with other participants about potential new teams. Teams and committees are at the heart of SanDiego350's work, and we could use YOUR help with a wide range of projects. These meetings are especially geared for newer members, but everyone is welcome. We'll also have refreshments. More info / RSVP
Say NO to Trump's Climate-Denying Nominees: Mon, Jan 9th, Downtown
Join us for a national day of action calling on both our U.S. Senators to vote against Trump's climate-denying cabinet nominees, including Exxon CEO Rex Tillerson, the Secretary of State nominee. Time is TBD but will likely be in the evening. At Sen. Feinstein's office (Federal Bldg), 880 Front St., San Diego 92101. To help organize, contact us. More info / RSVP
Non-Violent Direct Action Training: Sat, Jan 14th, 10am-2:30pm
SD350 is cosponsoring an NVDA training with our partners in labor and the Native American community. The training will discuss the why and how of NVDA. An outline for the training and other details are coming soon. RSVP and we'll keep you updated. More info / RSVP
SanDiego350 Orientation Chat: Wed, Jan 25th, 6:30pm
Are you considering becoming a SanDiego350 member? Learn more about our organization and activities, meet members, ask questions, see how we are organized and what we're doing, and explore opportunities for getting involved. 6:30pm mixer, 7pm program. The venue is a member's home (TBD) - after you RSVP, we'll send the address. More info / RSVP
Make a year-end donation!
The organizing and movement building we are doing makes a difference and delivers climate victories, whether it's in Standing Rock or at the City Council. Support our work today by becoming a monthly donor or making a one-time donation.
We can't wait to see you!
Please visit our website and check us out on Facebook and Twitter to stay in touch! Email us to find a carpool to an event, or with any questions. See you soon!
Add us to your address book
Copyright © 2016 SanDiego350.org, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you signed up for
SanDiego350.org updates at a recent event or on our website.
San Diego County
San Diego, CA
Forming ethical coalitions that stand for peace, human rights, the environment, social justice and prosperity.
What is Patriotism
Welcome to the Progressive Thinkers
- Contact Me
- Get Animations Here
- YouTube Videos
- The Citizen's Commission on Human Rights
- Wealth Inequality
- The Venus Project
- The Four Horsemen
- Películas Zeitgeist en español
- Zeitgeist Movies
- The Collective Madness of the American Empire
- Progress in the World Radio Show
Tuesday, December 20, 2016
[SDCPJ] Join a climate action team! + Upcoming climate events in San Diego
Posted by Walter Davis at 6:00 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
The Hidden Enemy
Raise the Minimum Wage
My New Book About Sudan
Ceasar's Messiah Movie Trailer
The Dark Side of Coffee Trade
Miko Peled "The General's Son" Exposes Israeli Lies
Are these Your Heros?
Law Enforcement Against Prohibition
Stephen Fry on Catholisism
Juanita Ayson on Accupuncture
Interview with Congressman Filner
Free Trade Enslaves Us All
- ► 2019 (43)
- ► 2018 (176)
- ► 2017 (265)
- Arrests in tourist's gang-rape in India The Americ...
- Bernie Sanders on Democracy Now: Democratic Leader...
- Donald Trump's cabinet bodes ill for the planet
- Freedom Rider Sala Udin pardoned by Obama
- Matthew Cooke - RACE BAITING 101
- [SDCPJ] Join a climate action team! + Upcoming cli...
- Wealth Inequality
- Colonel Bart Billings, Psychologist—Help our Veter...
- Untold History of the US, Episode 2: Roosevelt, T...
- Untold History: The Rise and Fall of a Progressive...
- The History of the Republican Party (1854-2016)
- Donald Trump, The Liar
- The Hidden Enemy: Veterans Are Dying Because of Me...
- [SDCPJ] Activist Holiday Party Mon., Resisting Tru...
- [SDCPJ] Five San Diego Protests Planned for Trump ...
- Left Hook: How Crony Politics is Destroying the De...
- Fwd: 4 senators issue bipartisan statement seeking...
- Drug Users in The Philippines Are Being "Slaughter...
- Police are holding Trump to his promise National p...
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: KNSJ: Shop Locally Sat. 12/10 10am-2p...
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: This Saturday: the 30th Annual Peace ...
- ▼ December (22)
- ► 2015 (428)
- ► 2014 (498)
- ► 2013 (458)
- ► 2012 (399)
- ► 2011 (430)
- ► 2010 (396)
- ► 2009 (407)
- ► 2008 (348)
Post a Comment