|-please forward widely- |
Monday, April 21, 2014, 7pm
SDSU Intercultural Center
2nd Floor Aztec Student Union Bldg.
Join with the SDSU Arab Students Association and Students for Justice in Palestine to hear
Journalist and co-founder of the Electronic Intifada
discuss his new book
The Battle for Justice in Palestine
|Efforts to achieve a "two-state solution" have finally collapsed; the struggle for justice in Palestine is at a crossroads. As Israel and its advocates lurch toward greater extremism, many ask where the struggle is headed. Ali Abunimah offers a clear analysis of this crossroads moment and looks forward with urgency down the path to a more hopeful future. |
"Every community that stands fast, loving its people and its land, its customs and its ways, will be seen, eventually, as worthy of saving. This is because it is our own humanity we are learning from, our own value. There will also arise a special voice to champion us, one that is brave, trustworthy and true. In The Battle for Justice in Palestine it is the voice of Ali Abunimah, fierce, wise - a warrior for justice and peace - someone whose large heart, one senses, beyond his calm, is constantly on fire. A pragmatist but also a poet. This is the book to read to understand the present bizarre and ongoing complexity of the Palestine/Israel tragedy." Alice Walker
|For more information on the event, visit the Facebook event page. |
To learn more about Ali Abunimah's new book, visit The Battle for Justice in Palestine page.
For SDSU campus map, click here
- Contact Me
- Get Animations Here
- YouTube Videos
- The Citizen's Commission on Human Rights
- Wealth Inequality
- The Venus Project
- The Four Horsemen
- ETHOS Time To Unslave Humanity
- Zeitgeist Movies
- The Collective Madness of the American Empire
- Progress in the World Radio Show
Sunday, April 20, 2014
[SDCPJ] Monday, 4/21, 7 pm, The Battle for Justice in Palestine - Ali Abunimah
- ► 2018 (108)
- ► 2017 (265)
- ► 2016 (256)
- ► 2015 (428)
- [SDCPJ] San Diego: May 11, 1 pm. Standing united a...
- More renounce US citizenship but deny stereotype -...
- [SDCPJ] ANTI-DRONE DAYS San Diego May 15-17! Copy/...
- [SDCPJ] FW: Workers Film Festival SD Announcement ...
- [SDCPJ] OLB Action - Friday 4/25
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: National Overturn Citizens United Roa...
- [SDCPJ] May 15-17, San Diego "Anti-Drone Days" - A...
- [SDCPJ] Volunteers Needed! ** Mailing, Tabling, & ...
- [SDCPJ] The Green Store 25th Anniversary Party
- [SDCPJ] Monday, 4/21, 7 pm, The Battle for Justice...
- [SDCPJ] Please forward: Join ASD & KNSJ's outreach...
- Children at Risk | Southern Poverty Law Center
- Hate Map | Southern Poverty Law Center
- Southern Poverty Law Center
- The Innocence Project - Home
- [SDCPJ] Please send this to the SDCPJ Listserv bef...
- [SDCPJ] Taxes & War: What are they good for?
- [SDCPJ] Monday, 4/21, 7pm - Ali Abunimah speaks in...
- America- The Number One War Monger
- Rupert Murdoch speaks: politics, divorce and how F...
- The Fort Hood Shooting: Kelly P. O'Meara - The Fra...
- Putin threatens to make Ukraine pay ahead for gas ...
- Man cleared of NYC murder after 25 years in prison...
- [SDCPJ] Overpass Light Brigade - Upcoming Actions
- Top 10 African Social Networks – Top Ten | Pan Afr...
- Sometimes Security Cameras catch a gem!
- Re: [SDCPJ] YOU are invited to a *Focus Group*
- Tricked in to supporting Billionaires
- ▼ April (29)
- ► 2013 (458)
- ► 2012 (399)
- ► 2011 (430)
- ► 2010 (397)
- ► 2009 (408)
- ► 2008 (348)