|Manning Verdict - Riseup Rally |
6th and University, Hillcrest, San Diego CA
Tuesday, July 30, 2013, 5 pm
|Military Judge Col. Denise Lind to read verdicts on 21 charges against US Army WikiLeaks whistle-blower PFC Bradley Manning.|
In an ominous sign for Manning, military judge Denise Lind altered important charges last week in order to assist prosecutors ahead of verdict. In so doing, defense attorney David Coombs explained, "The Government has pushed this case beyond the bounds of legal propriety. If the Government meant 'information', it should have charged information." Up until last week, Manning was charged with stealing entire databases. The Defense has no way to defend Manning against these new charges after the fact.
Army private Bradley Manning faces a potential life sentence for passing hundreds of thousands of classified military and diplomatic documents to the transparency website WikiLeaks, to expose U.S. criminality in its wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and further abuses around the world.
Never in the history of American military law has a person been charged with Article 104 of the Uniform Code of Military Law, "Aiding the Enemy," for providing information to the media in the public interest. However, Manning faces life in prison tomorrow if convicted of this charge alone—despite all evidence to the contrary.
Bradley Manning Support Network, July 29, 2013
- Contact Me
- Get Animations Here
- YouTube Videos
- The Citizen's Commission on Human Rights
- Wealth Inequality
- The Venus Project
- The Four Horsemen
- Películas Zeitgeist en español
- Zeitgeist Movies
- The Collective Madness of the American Empire
- Progress in the World Radio Show
Monday, July 29, 2013
[SDCPJ] Bradley Manning Verdict - Tuesday, 7/30, 5pm, Hillcrest
- ► 2019 (43)
- ► 2018 (176)
- ► 2017 (265)
- ► 2016 (256)
- ► 2015 (428)
- ► 2014 (498)
- Fw: MCAI LA/OC RADIO SHOW ANNOUNCEMENT
- [SDCPJ] Statements on Bradley Manning verdict
- [SDCPJ] Bradley Manning Chart of charges and verdicts
- [SDCPJ] North County Bradley Manning Support Rally...
- [SDCPJ] Bradley Manning Verdict - Tuesday, 7/30, 5...
- [SDCPJ] Manning Verdict~ TUES JULY 30th ~ Rise Up ...
- Daily Kos: Cumulus to drop Hannity and Rush Limbaugh
- [SDCPJ] Tues 8/6: Peace Cranes on Hiroshima Day
- [SDCPJ] This Wed 6:30 ~ Party with Nonviolence Con...
- [SDCPJ] Peace Cranes on Hiroshima Day 8/6/13
- We Will Not Allow This
- A Convenient Truth: Urban Solutions from Curitiba,...
- Progress in San Diego TV Version of Amigos De Los ...
- Part 1 John Coleman and Art Kirsch on Progress in ...
- Fair Trade La Mesa 2
- Walter Davis Interviews Members of Occupy San Diego
- Greedy Republicans
- The Republican Plan To Destroy The U.S Economy in ...
- [SDCPJ] Subject: Anti-militarist Web site recently...
- [SDCPJ] 1 Year Anniversary, SDVFP at General Atomics!
- 1700% Project: Mistaken for Muslim
- [SDCPJ] Mural Dedicated to Trayvon Martin
- [SDCPJ] PLEASE FORWARD: Celebrate KNSJ 89.1's Sat....
- Global Wealth Inequality
- Wealth Inequality in America
- The War You Don't See Movie Documentary..Must See
- America’s Finest City Needs Help Mayor Bob Filner ...
- Michelle Alexander: "Zimmerman Mindset" Endangers ...
- Study Finds Blacks Blocked From Southern Juries - ...
- Federal judge accused of saying minorities predisp...
- Edward Snowden's Father Worried Over Son's...
- This is important. Lets do something about...WEALT...
- [SDCPJ] July 4th... We would to invite to particip...
- Pierce Brosnan’s Daughter Dies From Ovarian...
- Is This the Future of Education and Learning...
- Important Progressive Websites to Check Everyday f...
- [SDCPJ] Stand w/Trayvon Martin RALLY TONIGHT 5:30p...
- Mumia Abu-Jamal "Long Distance Revolutionary" Film...
- [SDCPJ] Please Forward: Activist SD Meetin...
- [SDCPJ] March with CFAC & SAME @ Pride!
- [SDCPJ] Please Forward: TUNE in TODAY to 89.1 FM o...
- ▼ July (41)
- ► 2012 (399)
- ► 2011 (430)
- ► 2010 (397)
- ► 2009 (408)
- ► 2008 (348)