Good Morning! Please join our Visibility Action for 2nd Anniversary of the start of the Fukushima nuclear disaster on busy Friars Road in Mission Valley between 6-7p TONIGHT, 3/11/13, before the 7:30p San Diego Premiere of "3.11: Surviving Japan" at the AMC Fashion Valley! We will have a large "No More Fukushimas" banner (need 3 people to hold) and a Very Special Guest to provide even more visual interest, who needs 2 attendants for very light support.Please meet at 5:45p at the corner of Friars Rd and Avenida de las Tiendas (this is the first mall entrance west of the 163, by the Cheesecake Factory). We will have other large signs to hold and you are welcome to bring your own on the theme of "No More Fukushimas", "Keep San Onofre Shut", and "Re-THINK NOT Re-Start San Onofre".Here is a brief description of the film: "Inside story of 2011 Japanese Tsunami relief & Fukushima nuclear disaster. A critical look at how the authorities handled the nuclear crisis and Tsunami relief by an American who volunteered in the clean-up. It is in short, a documentary of the devastating events in Japan and 6 months of the after-math that followed. It features true stories from those affected by the disaster, the government and even TEPCO. It highlights the struggle in dealing with: The Tsunami clean-up, Government response to the disaster, radiation plus the future of nuclear power after the accident." (90 minutes long, plus speaker.)AMC Fashion Valley 18, 7037 Friars Rd, San Diego, California 92108NOTE: There will be NO walk-up tickets sold for this special, 1-night screening of this documentary. I currently have 5 tickets available if you would like to reimburse me for 1 or more, please Reply ASAP to claim.THANKS and hope to see you TONIGHT about 5:45p!Martha Sullivancell 858/945-6273
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "occupy-women-discussion" group.
For our Discussion Group Guidelines see https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en&fromgroups#!forum/occupy-women-discussion
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "occupy-women-discussion" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
What is Patriotism
Welcome to the Progressive Thinkers
- Contact Me
- Get Animations Here
- YouTube Videos
- The Citizen's Commission on Human Rights
- Wealth Inequality
- The Venus Project
- The Four Horsemen
- Películas Zeitgeist en español
- Zeitgeist Movies
- The Collective Madness of the American Empire
- Progress in the World Radio Show
Wednesday, March 13, 2013
[SDCPJ] Fwd: [WOSD-Discussion] TONIGHT: Visibility Action for 2nd Ann'y of the Fukushima nuclear disaster in Mission Valley/Film Premiere
The Hidden Enemy
Raise the Minimum Wage
My New Book About Sudan
Ceasar's Messiah Movie Trailer
The Dark Side of Coffee Trade
Miko Peled "The General's Son" Exposes Israeli Lies
Are these Your Heros?
Law Enforcement Against Prohibition
Stephen Fry on Catholisism
Juanita Ayson on Accupuncture
Interview with Congressman Filner
Free Trade Enslaves Us All
- ► 2019 (43)
- ► 2018 (176)
- ► 2017 (265)
- ► 2016 (256)
- ► 2015 (428)
- ► 2014 (498)
- ND PERSONHOOD AMENDMENT
- [SDCPJ] SDCPJ/DroneDiego - Tue. 3/26, PLANS TO BE ...
- [SDCPJ] Unión del Barrio Upcoming Event
- [SDCPJ] A Veteran's Voice
- [SDCPJ] FW: Join us for an evening of talented spe...
- 6 Surefire Ways to Stop Coughing Now
- 120 Significant and Fascinating Social Media Facts...
- Palestine Before Israel 1948
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: Edison is considering voluntarily sub...
- [SDCPJ] Southern California Youm Al-Ard, Land Day ...
- [SDCPJ] 7 things to do on Int'l Day for the Elimin...
- [SDCPJ] Former chair of Fukushima investigation co...
- GOP LIES
- Religious Zealots
- THE $400 BILLION MILITARY JET THAT CAN'T FLY IN CL...
- Dear George Bush and Dick Cheney, You Are Guilty o...
- Are Americans Too Stupid For Democracy?
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: Iraq War: An Affront to Nuremberg
- [SDCPJ] [unac] Ten Years After the Iraq Invasion, ...
- SB 649 (Leno): Letter of Support for Drug Penalty ...
- New Flyer with updates. Event on March 25th
- [SDCPJ] Follow SDCPJ on Twitter @sdcpj !
- [SDCPJ] Tue. 3/19, 7 PM: MORE "DroneDiego" Nationa...
- Join Me for an Internet Radio Broadcast
- [SDCPJ] Please Forward: Activist Meeting Mon, Marc...
- [SDCPJ] The plane that ate the national budget
- [SDCPJ] Santa Monica City Council passes environme...
- Mexico Clinics
- 3 Powerful Case Studies That Show You How to Adver...
- [SDCPJ] Associated Students at UC San Diego Passes...
- MCAI MONTHLY MEETING:120 Fascinating and ...
- Coalition of Reason - Events
- US: Over 3,000 children killed by guns every year ...
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: Pls Reply ASAP: Need to Compile List ...
- [SDCPJ] Big news from former NRC Chair Jaczko
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: [WOSD-Discussion] TONIGHT: Visibility...
- [SDCPJ] FW: [unac] Support "compassionate release"...
- [SDCPJ] Southern California Youm Al-Ard, Land Day ...
- [SDCPJ] NEWS ADVISORY: San Diego Veterans For Peac...
- [SDCPJ] Leading critic of Drone Progam/Targeted Ki...
- [SDCPJ] ACTION ALERT: Masada & Martha in court Thu...
- [SDCPJ] A Salute to Bradley Manning, Whistleblower...
- [SDCPJ] LOVE & The LAW: A Community Forum on Upcom...
- [SDCPJ] Whistleblowers: Exposing Illegal U.S. Wars...
- [SDCPJ] Please FORWARD 1) Activist Gen. Meeting on...
- The secret Facebook doesn't want shared - sdcommun...
- ▼ March (46)
- ► 2012 (399)
- ► 2011 (430)
- ► 2010 (397)
- ► 2009 (408)
- ► 2008 (348)