It is a great pleasure to invite you to the World Congress on Human Trafficking and Child Sexual Exploitation (WCHTCSE) 2012. The theme of this conference is: Combating Human and Sex Trafficking Worldwide and New Dimensions of Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children (CSEC). This topic not only invites us to reflect upon the basic and classical criminological ideas from a contemporary perspective, but also proposes to discuss their current transformation, modification, and new developments.
The World Congress on Human Trafficking and Child Sexual Exploitation is scheduled to take place from 17th to 20th August at The Statler Hotel – 130 Statler Drive, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY 14853-6901 and from 21th to 26th August 2012 at Madrid Municipal Conference Centre, Avda. de la Capital de España, Madrid Spain. The congress is hosted by the Campaign against Sex Trafficking and sponsored by other benevolent donors worldwide
Objectives of the Congress on Human Trafficking and Child Sexual Exploitation are:
1. To Increase awareness about the many types and ramifications of Human Trafficking
2. To serve as a resource to the public and advocates by providing valuable information about other initiatives working to address human Trafficking sex trafficking.
3. To provide rehabilitation services to current and potential victims.
4. To encourage policy at local and national levels that will contribute to reducing human trafficking and abuse.
5. To provide insight in the activities in the field of science and policy interface;
6. To build a platform of knowledge at an international level;
For more information contact the conference organizing committee via E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Michelle Mullally
International Child Health Project (OCICHP)
Post a Comment