- Contact Me
- Get Animations Here
- YouTube Videos
- The Citizen's Commission on Human Rights
- Wealth Inequality
- The Venus Project
- The Four Horsemen
- Películas Zeitgeist en español
- Zeitgeist Movies
- The Collective Madness of the American Empire
- Progress in the World Radio Show
Thursday, June 28, 2012
[SDCPJ] WMD Event: In Search of a Non-Violent Future - free musical entertainment, food, beer & wine
The Wisdom, Mediation and Dialog Foundation is sponsoring a free event
(music, spoken word, food, beer and wine included) on Friday June 29,
7 - 11pm. Guests, if they wish, will have the opportunity to offer
"I'm sorry" statements while being videotaped by WMD members and
volunteers (scripts/prompts will be available on table "menus" for
those who prefer to use them).
For more details, please see our event page at WMDFoundation.org (top
link under "Latest News") and the attached event flyer-full event info
is also attached. And here's the event page address, just in case:
If you have any questions, please email Steve Garber,
firstname.lastname@example.org, or Jim Milner, email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you there,
The Wisdom, Mediation and Dialogue Foundation
"In Search of a Non-Violent Future"
Three separate musical and spoken-word performances, beer, wine and food
In Collaboration With:
Media Art Center San Diego & San Diego Diplomacy Council
WMD Foundation Presents:
A global awareness event w/ free entertainment, eats/beer/wine
Steve Garber & Dave Curtis - spoken-word and musical performance
Gregory Page - music (recently nominated for Album of the Year by the
San Diego Music Awards)
Mario Escovedo Experience - music (MEX band)
Date: Friday, June 29, 7:00 - 11:00 pm
Location: Media Arts Center San Diego
2921 El Cajon Boulevard
San Diego, CA 92104
- ► 2019 (43)
- ► 2018 (176)
- ► 2017 (265)
- ► 2016 (256)
- ► 2015 (428)
- ► 2014 (498)
- ► 2013 (458)
- [SDCPJ] Photos -Vigil against LGBTQ bullying June ...
- [SDCPJ] San Onofre--a picture is worth a thousand ...
- [SDCPJ] Vote Now in UT Poll re: Should San Onofre ...
- [SDCPJ] WMD Event: In Search of a Non-Violent Futu...
- [SDCPJ] Vigil Against Anti-LGBTQ Bulling, Friday, ...
- [SDCPJ] This Wed/Th ~ need volunteers 10am-noon
- [SDCPJ] Sat June 30th 3-5pm ~ social hour @ san di...
- [SDCPJ] MEDIA RELEASE - Oceanside Residents Ask Ci...
- [SDCPJ] Japan’s nuclear victims seek compensation,...
- [SDCPJ] LA Times comes out against San Onofre and ...
- [SDCPJ] NO SDCPJ meeting this next Monday
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: [OccupySD] Occupy - 2012-06-22
- [SDCPJ] Title IX 40th Anniversary Party, Saturday,...
- [SDCPJ] Today! June 20: "The Interrupters"
- [SDCPJ] KNSJ Community Radio Meeting on Thursday, ...
- [SDCPJ] Photos of Nurses' Robin Hood Day Rally
- [SDCPJ] Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) Teach-In W...
- [SDCPJ] Victor Ochoa talk as part of Zoot Suit at ...
- [SDCPJ] REMINDER: Mon. June 18th Activist Meeting:...
- [SDCPJ] Friends of the Earth files legal petition ...
- [SDCPJ] Big day/week for anti-nuclear power activi...
- [SDCPJ] World Congress international Conference In...
- [SDCPJ] Caravan for Peace and Justice
- [SDCPJ] RSVP now! AVP Basic Workshop Jun 22-24
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: [OccupySD] Occupy - 2012-06-14
- [SDCPJ] Wed 6/20 @6pm: Screening of "The Interrupt...
- [SDCPJ] Encinitas City Council decides to put San ...
- [SDCPJ] This Saturday June 16 Al-Awda San Diego Ba...
- [SDCPJ] Trans-Pacifc Partnership Agreement negotia...
- [SDCPJ] SAFE California Act will replace death pen...
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: Today! Brown Bag Books @ PRC, 11:30am
- [SDCPJ] Political Satire by Singer/Songwriter Roy ...
- [SDCPJ] concerts for the UFW
- [SDCPJ] Impt. NRC Meeting on San Onofre Nuclear Pl...
- [SDCPJ] Shut San Onofre! Please attend Encinitas C...
- [SDCPJ] Agenda: SDCPJ Meeting, Monday June 11, 7 PM
- ▼ June (36)
- ► 2011 (430)
- ► 2010 (397)
- ► 2009 (408)
- ► 2008 (348)