Is this email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.
Moms Demand Action, the Brady Campaign and our San Diegans for GunViolence Prevention partners share the mission to end gun violence.
- Balance the need to preserve public safety with the rights of responsible citizens to own and use guns
- Work legislatively to ensure that guns and ammunition are sold only to responsible citizens
- Advocate for responsible gun-violence prevention laws
- Educate the public about the epidemic of gun violence in this country and how it can be prevented
- Address specific issues of gun violence including domestic violence, suicide, mass shootings and accidental shootings
- Support city, state and national leaders, and candidates, who share our vision of communities free from gun violence
Join us for one or both of the 6th annual San Diego vigils to honor the victims of gun violence. We join the Newtown Foundation and hundreds of GVP groups around the county to remember the 600,000 Americans who have lost their lives to gun violence since the Sandy Hook School massacre on December 14, 2012. Please feel free to share with friends and family.
Sunday, December 8, 4:30 - 6:00 pm
Unitarian Universalist Fellowship, 1036 Solana Dr, Solana Beach, 92075
Youth Leaders Speak - Music and the voices of students. Followed by a reception.
Friday, December 14, 7:00 - 8:30 pm
St. Paul's Episcopal Cathedral, 2728 6th Avenue, San Diego 92103Changing the Culture - Victim, student, medical community GVP perspectives, and City Attorney, Mara Elliott who has prioritized enforcing California's 'red flag' laws . San Diego Women's Chorus, cellist Sophie Webber and organist Martin Green. Followed by a reception with art display by Imara Shanley.
Tuesday, December 11, 12:00 - 2:00
Medical Education and Telemedicine Building, UCSD
Medical professionals in the fields of trauma surgery, pediatric emergency medicine and psychiatry as well as representatives from SD4GVP (Brady Campaign and Moms) address the issue of firearm violence and healthcare providers' role in asserting that #ThisIsOurLane.
Paid parking is available on campus. Suggested free parking: Whole Food parking lot and 12 minute walk to MET building. Click here to download map.
Copyright © 2017 San Diego County Brady Campaign Chapter, All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is:
Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence
840 First Street, NE, Suite 400
Washington, DC 20002
What is Patriotism
Welcome to the Progressive Thinkers
- Contact Me
- Get Animations Here
- YouTube Videos
- The Citizen's Commission on Human Rights
- Wealth Inequality
- The Venus Project
- The Four Horsemen
- Películas Zeitgeist en español
- Zeitgeist Movies
- The Collective Madness of the American Empire
- Progress in the World Radio Show
Saturday, December 8, 2018
[SDCPJ] Fwd: December Events San Diegans for Gun Violence Prevention
Begin forwarded message:
The Hidden Enemy
Raise the Minimum Wage
My New Book About Sudan
Ceasar's Messiah Movie Trailer
The Dark Side of Coffee Trade
Miko Peled "The General's Son" Exposes Israeli Lies
Are these Your Heros?
Law Enforcement Against Prohibition
Stephen Fry on Catholisism
Juanita Ayson on Accupuncture
Interview with Congressman Filner
Free Trade Enslaves Us All
- ► 2019 (43)
- ▼ December (5)
- ► 2017 (265)
- ► 2016 (256)
- ► 2015 (428)
- ► 2014 (498)
- ► 2013 (458)
- ► 2012 (399)
- ► 2011 (430)
- ► 2010 (397)
- ► 2009 (408)
- ► 2008 (348)