Take Action: No Unconstitutional Strike against North Korea
Rep. John Conyers (D-MI), a veteran of the Korean War that took place in the 1950s, has introduced a bill in the House of Representatives to stop an unconstitutional attack against North Korea.
The bill, H.R. 4140, would prohibit the president from launching a first strike against North Korea without congressional approval. The bill also calls on the president to "initiate negotiations designed to achieve a diplomatic agreement to halt and eventually reverse North Korea's nuclear and missile pursuits."
The bill currently has 61 co-sponsors, and more are urgently needed. Please take a moment to write your representative about H.R. 4140.
If your representative is already a co-sponsor, your message template will be thanking them for having taken action.
If your representative is not yet a co-sponsor, your message template will ask them to co-sponsor this important legislation.
Connect with us on Facebook
- Contact Me
- Get Animations Here
- YouTube Videos
- The Citizen's Commission on Human Rights
- Wealth Inequality
- The Venus Project
- The Four Horsemen
- ETHOS Time To Unslave Humanity
- Zeitgeist Movies
- The Collective Madness of the American Empire
- Progress in the World Radio Show
Monday, November 20, 2017
[SDCPJ] Fwd: Take Action: No Unconstitutional Strike against North Korea
- ► 2018 (125)
- Robert Gottlieb Author of No Nude Swimming Intro P...
- Net Neutrality
- [SDCPJ] The Duty to Disobey a Nuclear Launch Order...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: Please forward: Why we are Thankful......
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: Take Action: No Unconstitutional Stri...
- Shift 3 Patterns of Behavior to End Financial Stru...
- 50 Reasons Why You Need to Read NO NUDE SWIMMING -...
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: NEWS ADVISORY: San Diego Veterans For...
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: [SanDiego350.org] Fwd: Come together ...
- Help Us Fight Bullies
- The Misleading of America on the New Tax Plan
- Democracy Now - Puerto Rico and Capitalism - Impor...
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: November Events from the Ocean Beach ...
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: Sunflower Newsletter: November 2017
- ▼ November (14)
- ► 2016 (256)
- ► 2015 (428)
- ► 2014 (498)
- ► 2013 (458)
- ► 2012 (399)
- ► 2011 (430)
- ► 2010 (397)
- ► 2009 (408)
- ► 2008 (348)