ACLU Resistance Teach-In sponsored by "Teaching Positive Alternatives to Trump"
Saturday, March 11, 2017 from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM PST
Add to Calendar
WhereCentro Cultural de la Raza in Balboa Park
2004 Park Blvd.
San Diego, CA 92101
Here are some helpful tips for writing an effective event invitation quickly and easily.First, tell invitees why you're contacting them. For example, you can say "You're invited to our next monthly educational seminar for clients." Next, provide a general event summary, such as "It's a festive evening of fun and dancing under the stars, with great food and exciting raffle prizes." Keep this information to the "high points" — you can go into more detail on the event homepage.Tell them to click on the link below to register or RSVP.
Register Now! I can't make it
Here, provide contact information if invitees have any questions about the event or how to register.Finally, thank them for their attention and response, and tell them you look forward to seeing them at your event.Sincerely,Peter BrownGrassRoots Events, Inc619-6658449
- Contact Me
- Get Animations Here
- YouTube Videos
- The Citizen's Commission on Human Rights
- Wealth Inequality
- The Venus Project
- The Four Horsemen
- ETHOS Time To Unslave Humanity
- Zeitgeist Movies
- The Collective Madness of the American Empire
- Progress in the World Radio Show
Thursday, March 9, 2017
[SDCPJ] Attend ACLU Resistance Teach-In sponsored by "Teaching Positive Alternatives to Trump"
- ► 2018 (159)
- So Full of Shit That You Need Two Assholes
- [SDCPJ] Attend ACLU Resistance Teach-In sponsored ...
- [SDCPJ] Peace Heroes Walk, March 19, Magee Park in...
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: April 23-29: SHUT DOWN DRONE KILLING...
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: Water Protectors Rally: Friday Mar 10...
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: Debka from Palestine this Saturday!
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: Protest Muslim Ban 2.0 – San Diego Ai...
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: Join the "March of Voices" for a Safe...
- [SDCPJ] Health Care Movie March 11th
- Trump: More Incompetence, Flip Flops, now...the Pi...
- [SDCPJ] #ResistSD Weekly Calendar for San Diego Ma...
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: Coming Saturday, March 11 - One Night...
- ▼ March (12)
- ► 2016 (256)
- ► 2015 (428)
- ► 2014 (498)
- ► 2013 (458)
- ► 2012 (399)
- ► 2011 (430)
- ► 2010 (397)
- ► 2009 (408)
- ► 2008 (348)