No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2014.0.4592 / Virus Database: 3986/7770 - Release Date: 06/30/14
KNSJ 1st Anniversary Celebration
- Tickets on line today @ www.KNSJ.org
Just $19 for full Dinner, 2 stages, 10 acts, and Support Community Radio!
July 5 at Mission Trails Regional Park Visitor Center
Get your Discounted KNSJ 1st Anniversary Tickets on-line today*
Sat. July 5th @ 6:30- 10 pm
- Just $19 pre-sale before July 1st or $24 at the door
Mission Trails Regional Park Visitor's Center
Eat dinner on a stunning terrace as the sunsets!
Full Dinner of home-made tamales, home-made
Mediterranean salad, Quinoa, organics & horchata.
2 stages, 10 acts, 2 comics, no-host bar, opportunity drawings plus you
Support Community Radio KNSJ 89.1 FM and streaming KNSJ.org! .
KNSJ, the people's Network for Social Justice, is the only radio station in San Diego that brings you programs such as
Democracy Now with Amy Goodman, The Thom Hartmann Show, Ralph Nader Radio Hour, We Do the Work, Native America Calling, as well as local programs including local news and events with East County Magazine, You Missed,
Talk of the Town, DishNFork, Holistic Vibrations, Sonic Sundowner, Train of Thought.
It is amazing that this content is heard in San Diego!
*Go to KNSJ.org to "Donate Now" and buy a ticket on-line*
For information 619-283-1100
- Like KNSJ FM on Facebook = https://www.facebook.com/KNSJfm
- Become a KNSJ founding member at ActivistSanDiego.org
Activist General Meeting
Mon, July 21, 14 @ 7pm to focus on Voter integrity
Joyce Beers Community Center
Meet the new ASD Board of Directors
Announcement: We are forming a KNSJ Community Advisory Board
1) Clean Elections Campaign with John Hartley
2) Overturn Citizens United! Stop corporate money buying politicians with SD Women Occupy
Citizens United opened the floodgates for special interest groups to spend virtually unlimited, undisclosed amounts of money in American elections. Koch brothers and corp. groups are pouring tens of millions into campaigns to buy elections & influence.
3) Move to Amend "A Corporation is Not a Person! Money is Not Free Speech!" Move to Amend co-sponsors of Senate Joint Resolution 19 to ask them to support language that overturns corporate constitutional rights, rather than merely granting government authority over campaign spending. Call the offices of Senators to demand Money is Not Free Speech