One Palestinian child killed by Israel every 3 days for the past 13 years
1,518 Palestinian children have been killed by Israeli occupation forces
from the outbreak of the second Intifada in September 2000 up to April 2013.
That's equivalent to one Palestinian child killed by Israel every 3 days for
almost 13 years. The number of Palestinian children injured by the Israelis
since end of September 2000 has reached 6,000, (four children physically
injured every 3 days). The number of Palestinian children imprisoned is
9,000. That's six children imprisoned every three days!
Join Al-Awda San Diego this Sunday for the 5th Freedom Hike and Potluck
Picnic to support the campaign to free the children of Palestine from
Israel's jails. Come, have fun, and find out how you can help with this
For details of the event see
Sdcpj mailing list
Forming ethical coalitions that stand for peace, human rights, the environment, social justice and prosperity.
What is Patriotism
Welcome to the Progressive Thinkers
- Contact Me
- Get Animations Here
- YouTube Videos
- The Citizen's Commission on Human Rights
- Wealth Inequality
- The Venus Project
- The Four Horsemen
- Películas Zeitgeist en español
- Zeitgeist Movies
- The Collective Madness of the American Empire
- Progress in the World Radio Show
Thursday, June 6, 2013
[SDCPJ] 1,518 Palestinian children ...
Posted by Walter Davis at 7:25 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
The Hidden Enemy
Raise the Minimum Wage
My New Book About Sudan
Ceasar's Messiah Movie Trailer
The Dark Side of Coffee Trade
Miko Peled "The General's Son" Exposes Israeli Lies
Are these Your Heros?
Law Enforcement Against Prohibition
Stephen Fry on Catholisism
Juanita Ayson on Accupuncture
Interview with Congressman Filner
Free Trade Enslaves Us All
- ► 2019 (43)
- ► 2018 (176)
- ► 2017 (265)
- ► 2016 (256)
- ► 2015 (428)
- ► 2014 (498)
- [SDCPJ] FW: [UNAC-CC] National Days of Action: Sto...
- [SDCPJ] Dirty Wars film - EXTENDED!
- [SDCPJ] Day Of Decision tomorrow!
- [SDCPJ] Heads Up - Next SDCPJ Monday July 8
- [SDCPJ] Urgent Action: Demand Freedom for the Chil...
- [SDCPJ] "Dirty Wars" Book and Movie
- [SDCPJ] "Dirty Wars" - Book and Movie
- [SDCPJ] SAT 6/22, 7 pm; "Who are my People" an Ind...
- [SDCPJ] Jeremy Scahill's "Dirty Wars" opens Friday...
- [SDCPJ] "Gay Marriage" Day of Decision?
- [SDCPJ] Please Forward: Mon, June 17th @ 7pm Acti...
- [SDCPJ] Join The Party Tonight! University Student...
- [SDCPJ] Pentagon bracing for public dissent over c...
- [SDCPJ] Lynne, Aafia and Guantanamo
- [SDCPJ] NO Drones demo today, Thursday, 6/13, 4-6 ...
- [SDCPJ] PLEASE FORWARD: Sat. June 22 @7 pm ~ ~> Ac...
- [SDCPJ] Free the Children of Palestine!
- [SDCPJ] Tues, June 11: From San Diego to Istanbul,...
- [SDCPJ] Agenda: San Diego Coalition for Peace & Ju...
- [SDCPJ] Please FORWARD: Activist Meeting & Electio...
- [SDCPJ] SHUT DOWN! Love it!
- [SDCPJ] DRAFT agenda for Monday night
- [SDCPJ] Appreciation and Video of Today's Activist...
- [SDCPJ] Breaking NEWS! We Won! SCE will shut down ...
- [SDCPJ] San Diego Coalition for Peace & Justice - ...
- [SDCPJ] Full Video, photos, articles: Fukushima: L...
- [SDCPJ] 1,518 Palestinian children ...
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: I Love A Clean San Diego volunteer op...
- [SDCPJ] San Diego Free Press: Author Jeremy Scahil...
- Former Guatemala dictator Rios Montt convicted...
- THE BLUE VIEW: Elections Next Week, Record-Breakin...
- Join us. Change the rules.
- "Global Wealth Inequality - What you never knew yo...
- Earthjustice "Take a Seat, Take a Stand" ...
- The Koch Brothers. We have to stand together...
- FW: WASHINGTON STATE CPS SOCIAL WORKERS CAUGHT ROB...
- [SDCPJ] Photos - Solidarity to Free Bradley Mannin...
- ▼ June (37)
- ► 2012 (399)
- ► 2011 (430)
- ► 2010 (396)
- ► 2009 (407)
- ► 2008 (348)
Post a Comment