There really are two ways that YOU can help peace work move forward!
Okay, there is a catch...
We mean help us, the Peace Resource Center, with our work promoting peace. But, you're on this list, so you know it's good work and your help really does matter... So, which one will you do?!
1. Volunteer with the PRC
There's actually a lot going on behind the scenes right now. We are IN the Friends Center now. Yes, the PRC is OPEN! But, we're still getting organized and we need YOUR help to make it the best resource we can - for YOU and the San Diego community!
-- Coming up --
Thur 7/18 and Mon 7/25 during the day (approx 10:30am-3:30pm) we will be organizing our materials, files, papers, periodicals, books, etc. Come see what we've got and help us figure out what to keep and what to pass on/recycle. And if you can't do those dates, please contact us and let us know when and how you want to volunteer with us.
2. Donate to the PRC
Luckily, we are dedicated and know how to stretch a buck, but we do continually need financial support... Any amount you can give will help us continue our work for peace, social justice, and the environment. You can send a donation by mail to the PRC or do it online! Go to http://prcsd.org -- you can even use a credit card! We'd love for you to become a member, renew your membership, or even giving a one time donation of any amount. Every bit helps.
In Peace, With Gratitude,
Peace Resource Center of San Diego
3850 Westgate Pl, San Diego CA 92105
www.prcsd.org / 619-263-9301
What is Patriotism
Welcome to the Progressive Thinkers
- Contact Me
- Get Animations Here
- YouTube Videos
- The Citizen's Commission on Human Rights
- Wealth Inequality
- The Venus Project
- The Four Horsemen
- Películas Zeitgeist en español
- Zeitgeist Movies
- The Collective Madness of the American Empire
- Progress in the World Radio Show
The Hidden Enemy
Raise the Minimum Wage
My New Book About Sudan
Ceasar's Messiah Movie Trailer
The Dark Side of Coffee Trade
Miko Peled "The General's Son" Exposes Israeli Lies
Are these Your Heros?
Law Enforcement Against Prohibition
Stephen Fry on Catholisism
Juanita Ayson on Accupuncture
Interview with Congressman Filner
Free Trade Enslaves Us All
- ► 2019 (43)
- ► 2018 (176)
- ► 2017 (265)
- ► 2016 (256)
- ► 2015 (428)
- ► 2014 (498)
- ► 2013 (458)
- ► 2012 (399)
- [SDCPJ] Movie Night at the new home of the Peace R...
- [SDCPJ] OB Rag - Best of the Week
- [SDCPJ] Legislation to Phase Out Private Military ...
- [SDCPJ] show support for the Peace movement on Fac...
- Left Hook: July 2011 - Debt Crisis
- [SDCPJ] Anti-Militarism Activist School -- Online!
- [SDCPJ] AGENDA - Monday July 25 SDCPJ Meeting
- [SDCPJ] Call for Agenda Items - Monday July 25
- [SDCPJ] Tijuana Maquiladora Tour -- August 6th <>...
- [SDCPJ] REMINDER- Monday July 25 - MAJOR SDCPJ pla...
- [SDCPJ] Obama's Expanded Militarism
- [SDCPJ] Anti-militarist Web site recently updated
- [SDCPJ] Rekindling the Fire -- Now That Would Be G...
- [SDCPJ] 2 simple ways to promote Peace
- [SDCPJ] URGENT: Solidarity with Samsung Workers in...
- [SDCPJ] PLEASE FORWARD! Meltdown at San Onofre? - ...
- [SDCPJ] FREE BRADLEY MANNING CONTINGENT @ SD PRIDE...
- We the People
- Economic Collapse
- [SDCPJ] Monday July 25 - Early Reminder: MAJOR SDC...
- [SDCPJ] This Wed 7/13! Mixer for Friendship Park: ...
- [SDCPJ] Konica 7150 Photocopier available at Al-Awda
- [SDCPJ] FREE BRADLEY MANNING CONTINGENT IN SD PRID...
- [SDCPJ] Photos - Let Them Sale to Gaza
- [SDCPJ] U.S. Boat to Gaza / Freedom Flotilla / Eme...
- [SDCPJ] Southern California's Palestine Picnic Day!
- [SDCPJ] Socioeconomic effects of climate change
- [SDCPJ] Happy 4th – Feeling Economically Independent?
- ▼ July (28)
- ► 2010 (397)
- ► 2009 (408)
- ► 2008 (348)