Several organizations have come together in the spirit of unity to stand in solidarity with our allies in Wisconsin and across the world. You are also welcome to have a representative of your organization speak that day.
The economic crisis facing the U.S. is global and working people from every country are feeling the pinch.
Please join us in showing unity with all workers from across the globe on International Workers Day. On May 1 workers from across the world celebrate this historic day in history, when in 1886 workers in Chicago called for a general strike. Police opened fired on the strikers and killed four, the next day a massive demonstration occurred and police rioted this time causing the deaths of twelve people including one policeman. Following what is now known as the Haymarket Massacre a trial was held and four anarchist were blamed and convicted for their political ideology and publicly hanged by the authorities.
We in San Diego want to bring awareness about the history of labor in this country and raise awareness to the struggle working and poor people face on a daily basis in this country..
12:00 pm Rally on grass area outside of Centro Cultural de la Raza, 2004 Park Blvd.
1:00 pm March to Federal Building on Front Street, Downtown San Diego
2:00 pm Rally in Front of Federal Building.
for more info or to endorse call 619-987-8063 or 408-219-8891 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or go to our website www.sandiegomayfirst.org
Sponsored: by Labor Council for Latin American Advancement San Diego/Imperial Counties Chapter
San Diego Chapter Pride @ Work
Party for Socialism and Liberation
Endorsed by: American Federation of Teachers Local 1931, KmB ProPeople Youth and more to come.
Our next organizing meeting is Friday April 22 at 5pm at 4265 Fairmount Ave. San Diego 92105
- Contact Me
- Get Animations Here
- YouTube Videos
- The Citizen's Commission on Human Rights
- Wealth Inequality
- The Venus Project
- The Four Horsemen
- Películas Zeitgeist en español
- Zeitgeist Movies
- The Collective Madness of the American Empire
- Progress in the World Radio Show
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
[SDCPJ] may day rally and march
- ► 2019 (43)
- ► 2018 (176)
- ► 2017 (265)
- ► 2016 (256)
- ► 2015 (428)
- ► 2014 (498)
- ► 2013 (458)
- ► 2012 (399)
- [SDCPJ] May 1st events to attend!
- [SDCPJ] Post your photos & tweet on May Day!
- [SDCPJ] San Diego Speak Out Against Anti-Trans Vio...
- [SDCPJ] After the May Day Rally: "Marx in Soho"
- All Out: May 1st Int'l Workers Day | A Luchar: 1o ...
- [SDCPJ] San Diego students get Peace & Justice awa...
- [SDCPJ] May 9, 7 pm - Palestine video - SDCPJ
- [SDCPJ] AGENDA - Monday, April 25, 7 PM: San Diego...
- [SDCPJ] Call for Agenda Items - SDCPJ, Monday Apri...
- [SDCPJ] Sign up by May 11 for Work-a-thon for Peac...
- [SDCPJ] may day rally and march
- [SDCPJ] Sun. 7 pm May 1st ; A Play by HOWARD ZINN,...
- [SDCPJ] Mon. 7pm April 18 - ACTIVIST Labor Forum; ...
- [SDCPJ] END THE WARS PROTEST TOMORROW 3-5
- [SDCPJ] FW: JERRY BROWN PROTEST THIS FRIDAY - All ...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: 4/15 Fri., 8 AM RALLY TO SAVE EDUCATION!
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: MECIC ballet fund raiser
- [SDCPJ] END THE WARS PROTEST -APRIL 15,
- [SDCPJ] AGENDA - Monday April 11 SDCPJ meeting
- [SDCPJ] Answer to the Federal Budget Crisis
- [SDCPJ] Memorial Service information for Ken Secor
- [SDCPJ] Volunteers needed!
- [SDCPJ] Call for Agenda: SDCPJ, Monday April 11
- [SDCPJ] Reminder: TONIGHT! Colonel Ann Wright Come...
- [SDCPJ] Sat., April 9 - Revolution in the Arab Wor...
- [SDCPJ] Erwin Chemerinsky on his new book: The Con...
- [SDCPJ] Prof. Marjorie Cohn on her new Book: The U...
- [SDCPJ] Colonel Ann Wright Comes to San Diego!
- [SDCPJ] Awakening the Dreamer, Changing the Dream ...
- ▼ April (29)
- ► 2010 (397)
- ► 2009 (408)
- ► 2008 (348)