Pass this on:
LIVE this Monday evening, August 9, 7 PM Pacific daylight time, an Internet broadcast:
San Diego Community Discussion on Afghanistan
After WikiLeaks, increased casualties, disengagement by NATO allies, and U.S. delays in U.S. troop withdrawals, what now for the Afghan war? What is the U.S. doing there, what is the cost, and is this cost in "blood and treasure" justified in any way? Is Pakistan being destabilized by the military occupation next door? Are there connections between this prolonged, terrible engagement and other ills in the U.S. and internationally?
These questions will be on the table Monday, Aug. 9, at a San Diego airing of the 72 minute film "Rethink Afghanistan," followed by a community discussion session. The San Diego Coalition for Peace and Justice (www.sdcpj.org), San Diego Veterans for Peace (www.sdvfp.org) and San Diego Vietnam Veterans Against the War (http://vvawsandiego.angelfire.com/HQ.html) together are hosting this event, at 7 PM at the San Diego Church of the Brethren, 3850 Westgate Place, San Diego 92105.
To view on the Internet, go to: http://www.walterdavisenterprises.com/CitizensInternetTelevisionNetwork.html
click on "ON AIR" under the LIVESTREAM video area (center left of the screen).
You can also participate in a live chat session, once you enter the ON AIR SECTION. Viewers will be able to make comments and input in real time.
Viewers are requested to identify themselves so that their comments can be relayed to the live discussion.
Come to the discussion, or tune in to participate!
- Contact Me
- Get Animations Here
- YouTube Videos
- The Citizen's Commission on Human Rights
- Wealth Inequality
- The Venus Project
- The Four Horsemen
- ETHOS Time To Unslave Humanity
- Zeitgeist Movies
- The Collective Madness of the American Empire
- Progress in the World Radio Show
Saturday, August 7, 2010
[SDCPJ] Internet Broadcast: San Diego Discussion About Afghanistan
- ► 2018 (104)
- ► 2017 (265)
- ► 2016 (256)
- ► 2015 (428)
- ► 2014 (498)
- ► 2013 (458)
- ► 2012 (399)
- ► 2011 (430)
- Left Hook in East County Magazine
- [SDCPJ] Sept 11 - San Diego Regional Summit -SDSU ...
- [SDCPJ] REMINDER FRI. Nite FILM & FOOD: Activist F...
- [SDCPJ] CLC Endorsed October 7 National Day of Act...
- [SDCPJ] PLEASE FORWARD: Wedns., Aug. 25th at 5:30p...
- [SDCPJ] Cultivating Compassion- a Compassionate Co...
- [SDCPJ] ARIZONA BOYCOTT - INTERESTED IN SPREADING ...
- [SDCPJ] Special SDCPJ Meeting: Pfc. Bradley Mannin...
- [SDCPJ] Photos of Marriage Thursday in SD
- [SDCPJ] Tonight -- Meeting of the Community Radio ...
- [SDCPJ] FW: [isosandiego] Open Letter to the Commu...
- [SDCPJ] Starbase: another DoD program to militariz...
- [SDCPJ] TONIGHT ! PEACE CAFE - Activist San Diego'...
- [SDCPJ] Bradley Manning
- [SDCPJ] MONDAY's Sit-In for Marriage Equality CANC...
- [SDCPJ] Recruiter opt-out victory in San Diego Uni...
- [SDCPJ] Friday the 13th picket line action in San ...
- [SDCPJ] Demand Marriage Licenses NOW! Monday, Aug ...
- August 2010 TV Production
- Illegal to Grow Our Own Food
- [SDCPJ] Internet Broadcast: San Diego Discussion A...
- [SDCPJ] TRW Workers need your support for the "fin...
- [SDCPJ] Stop Corrections Corporation of America Pr...
- [SDCPJ] Monday Aug 9, 7pm - Rethink Afghanistan - ...
- ▼ August (24)
- ► 2009 (408)
- ► 2008 (348)