Join us on November 5!
Trump and Mother Nature have been hard at work building our movement. Now it's time to do our part!Gather for live music and a rally at the San Diego Civic Center at 11 a.m., then march to the Federal Building and demand a safe climate for all.Full Details:
- When: Sunday November 5 at 11 a.m.
- Rally: San Diego Civic Center Plaza at 3rd and "C" streets. There will be music by the Shaketown String Band and speakers will include retired Superior Court Judge Robert C. Coates, San Diego Sierra Club chair Ruben Arizmendi and other local climate leaders.
- March: From the Plaza to the Federal Building to post the pledge to mobilize and advise our elected officials of what is necessary: WWII-scale mobilization.
- RSVP on Facebook and invite others!Don't hesitate to get in touch, and don't forget to bring your family and friends!We are the ones we've been waiting for. See you on the streets!
Derek & Nancy Casady & TCM San Diego
Our email group guidelines are here: http://sandiego350.org/email-group-guidelines-google-group-tips/
Google Calendar: http://bit.ly/sd350gcal
Wednesday, November 8, 2017
[SDCPJ] Fwd: [SanDiego350.org] Fwd: Come together for a safe climate on November 5!
- 50 Reasons Why You Need to Read NO NUDE SWIMMING -...
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: NEWS ADVISORY: San Diego Veterans For...
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: [SanDiego350.org] Fwd: Come together ...
- Help Us Fight Bullies
- The Misleading of America on the New Tax Plan
- Democracy Now - Puerto Rico and Capitalism - Impor...
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: November Events from the Ocean Beach ...
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: Sunflower Newsletter: November 2017
- ▼ November (8)
- ► 2016 (256)
- ► 2015 (428)
- ► 2014 (498)
- ► 2013 (458)
- ► 2012 (399)
- ► 2011 (430)
- ► 2010 (397)
- ► 2009 (408)
- ► 2008 (348)