|Dear Peace and Justice activist|
Join us in a Community-Labor Coalition with the San Diego Labor Council. The Labor Council is holding an economic summit at the end of August near Labor Day, and is reaching out to community groups, organizations, and individuals.
I'm trying to organize the "community" part of this coalition - which is just a couple of weeks old.
Please let me know if you and/or your organization is interested. Send me an email or phone call (619-962-4804) if you'd like to discuss this or if you have any questions.
I think it's great that our local San Diego and Imperial County Labor Council is currently headed by a progressive person, Lorena Gonzales, and that the Council sees a significant priority to align with community groups.
So, please let me know.
Frank Gormlie, Editor and Publisher, OB Rag
Saturday, June 18, 2011
[SDCPJ] Join in community and labor coalition
- ► 2016 (256)
- ► 2015 (428)
- ► 2014 (498)
- ► 2013 (458)
- ► 2012 (399)
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [isn] War Resisters Inject Truth into ...
- [SDCPJ] U.S. Boat to Gaza - San Diego's Emergency ...
- [SDCPJ] Join in community and labor coalition
- [SDCPJ] Fw: Know Your Rights with the Police Works...
- [SDCPJ] Activist Summit - Mon, June 20 - 7PM - Act...
- [SDCPJ] Keep Miramar Landfill PUBLIC!
- June 2011 LEFT HOOK - East County Magazine
- [SDCPJ] SlutWalk San Diego - Be There THIS Saturda...
- [SDCPJ] Community Gardens SUCCESS!
- [SDCPJ] Tijuana Exhibition "What Are you bringing ...
- [SDCPJ] Timebank? Community via Alternative Curren...
- [SDCPJ] Save the Date! Tues 6/7 - FINAL vote for C...
- ▼ June (12)
- ► 2010 (397)
- ► 2009 (408)
- ► 2008 (348)