This Saturday! Inauguration: Addressing the People's Issues
Join the PRC for a social justice teach-in.
View this email in your browser
Time to address the issues facing our communities in the post-election context. Time for deeper dialogue on our social justice agenda.
Join us for Inauguration: Addressing the People's Issues, a social justice teach-in. Workshops include:
Es hora de abordar los problemas que enfrentan nuestras comunidades en el contexto post-electoral. Es hora para un diálogo más profundo sobre nuestra agenda de justicia social.
Únase a nosotr@s para el evento Inauguración: Enfrentando los asuntos del pueblo, una enseñanza donde se presentarán talleres de justicia social. Talleres sobre:
Plenary: Discussion on Race and Power
Presentation: Knowing Immigration Rights in the Trump Era
Discussion break-out groups:
1.) Feminism and Sexism in the Movement
2.) Showing Up for Racial Justice- Organizing White People for Racial Justice
3.) Economic Resistance- Boycotts/ Using Your Dollars to Support Social Justice
4.) Using Peace to Push the Arc of Justice
5.) Right to a Roof- Affordable Housing
6.) Sustainability- A Resource Based Economy
7.) Criminalization of Local Communities
8.) Spiritual Rejuvenation- Sustaining Yourself in the Transformational Work
Closing on Race and Power: Committing to Being Part of the Solution
Saturday February 4th: 9am-1pm
3850 Westgate Pl.
San Diego, CA 92105
Sponsored by the PRC, AFSC, JOB, SURJ and community partners.
Spanish Interpretation Available
Light Refreshments Provided
Donations Gratefully Accepted
Copyright © 2017 Peace Resource Center of San Diego, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to our mailing list.
Our mailing address is:
Peace Resource Center of San Diego3850 Westgate PlaceSan Diego, CA 92105
Wednesday, February 1, 2017
[SDCPJ] Fwd: This Saturday! Inauguration: Addressing the People's Issues Teach-In
- DemocracyNow Daily Show Fri, Feb 24, 2017
- "For-Profit President": A Look at How Trump Is Pus...
- Trump Cabinet Picks
- Madison, Wisc. to Pay $3.3M to Family of Tony Robi...
- Days After Pruitt Becomes EPA Head, Newly Released...
- We Have to Keep Fighting: Water Protectors Vow Con...
- NFL Star Michael Bennett on Refusing to Go to Isra...
- John Dean: The Difference Between Trump & Nixon is...
- As Calls Grow to Impeach Trump, Former Nixon Couns...
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: This Saturday! Criminal Injustice Sys...
- Golden parachuets
- Spicer on media vs dictatorshop
- Milo Yiannopoulos apologizes for remarks, quits Br...
- [SDCPJ] Mon. Feb. 20 @ 7-9 pm; Stop Trump! Meet th...
- [SDCPJ] Feb 18 - March in Solidarity with Immigran...
- Coretta Scott King Knew the People Sessions Prosec...
- Criminalization of Immigrants
- Immigrants Fleeing to Canada
- Court Stops Donald Trump and More
- Predatory Mindset of Donald Trump
- Pipleline Partners
- Fed chair has blunt message for Trump Janet Yellen...
- ‘They have him by the balls’: The internet pours m...
- Not just Flynn: Here are 4 more Trump loyalists wi...
- ‘That’s the definition of treason’: Democratic law...
- Top military official frets over ‘unbelievable tur...
- Key Republicans who held dozens of Benghazi hearin...
- Foreclosure King Voted to Run Our Economy as Treas...
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: Gentle reminder about important Board...
- [SDCPJ] New Calendar of San Diego Progressive Even...
- [SDCPJ] Health Care for All! "Now is the Time" mov...
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: [prcsd] Support the Sanctuary City Mo...
- Appeals Court Denies Justice Department's Motion t...
- Justice Department files notice of appeal to resto...
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: This Saturday! Inauguration: Addressi...
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: February Events from the Ocean Beach ...
- More Innocents Released
- ▼ February (38)
- ► 2016 (256)
- ► 2015 (428)
- ► 2014 (498)
- ► 2013 (458)
- ► 2012 (399)
- ► 2011 (430)
- ► 2010 (397)
- ► 2009 (408)
- ► 2008 (348)