Surfrider San Diego News!
Help Enforce the Bag Ban
Still seeing single use plastic bags in your stores and don't know what to do about it?Read this great blog post from Surfrider National to help get you up to speed on all the ins and outs of SB 270 and what you can do to help!Surfrider's 2017 Priorities
This year promises to be one of the most important in the Surfrider Foundation's 32-year history. More than ever, our coasts are under threat from impacts such as pollution, development, energy projects, and climate change.
The work of our grassroots organization is more critical now than ever. Our local activism and stewardship provides an integral front line of defense from threats, while our network's vast coverage across the U.S. allows us to scale our impact by passing proactive policies at the state and national levels.
Learn more about the Surfrider Foundation's 2017 priorities here and help support the San Diego County Chapter in meeting our mission!
Samples for the Sea 2017
Our annual beer and wine tasting event is coming up soon! Join Surfrider San Diego at the Mission Beach Women's Club on Sunday, March 5th from 1-5pm.
We'll have great beer, wine and food samples along with live music and a beautiful venue on the bay. All proceeds from this fundraiser will go directly back into Surfrider's campaigns and programs.
Early bird tickets are on sale now here. Get them while they last!
All meetings are held at our office, located at 9883 Pacific Heights Blvd, Suite D, unless otherwise stated.
Ocean Friendly Gardens Committee
Tuesday, January 24th
Events & Fundraising Committee
Wednesday, January 25th
Hold On To Your Butt Committee
Monday, January 30th
Wednesday, February 8th
Check the facebook page for location details!
Check out our 2017 beach cleanup schedule here!
Saturday, January 21st
Become a Member
Another great way to show support for our mission is to become a member. Annual memberships start at just $25 and they make great gifts!
In addition to helping a worthy cause, members receive 15% at House of Yogi, 20% off at swell.com, 20% Pacific Surf School, 15% off at Woodstock's Pizza, 15% off at Bird Rock Yoga, 15% off Beach Bums Cloth Diaper Service, 20% off all online purchases of GoodOnYa Bars, 10% at the GoodOnYa Deli, 10% off at all Bare Back Grill locations, 10% off at SpaBlue and 10% off at Beachy Toes. Members must present a valid membership card at the time of purchase to receive these discounts.
Sign up or renew your membership today!
San Diego's Newly Certified Ocean Friendly Restaurants
Click to view this email in a browser
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, please reply to this message with "Unsubscribe" in the subject line or simply click on the following link: Unsubscribe
Surfrider Foundation San Diego County Chapter
9883 Pacific Heights Blvd, Suite D
San Diego, California 92121
Read the VerticalResponse marketing policy.
- Contact Me
- Get Animations Here
- YouTube Videos
- The Citizen's Commission on Human Rights
- Wealth Inequality
- The Venus Project
- The Four Horsemen
- ETHOS Time To Unslave Humanity
- Zeitgeist Movies
- The Collective Madness of the American Empire
- Progress in the World Radio Show
Wednesday, January 18, 2017
[SDCPJ] Fwd: Surfrider San Diego News!
- Hair Resembling Cotton Candy Made of Piss: Trump
- To My Conservative Family and Friends
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: Weekly Acts - wall-of-us
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: [SanDiego350.org] Wednesday, 4:45 pm:...
- Dr. Bart Billings to Speak at the Eleanor Roosevel...
- Organizing for Action Rally to Save Obamacare at R...
- Crooked Donald Trump To Profit From Controversial ...
- The Russ Belville Show #704 _ Police Officer Nick...
- Dallas Police Officer Asks Medicinal Marijuana Que...
- Officer Nick Novello asked why police cannot polic...
- Stan Mason: Breaking the Blue Wall of Silence
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: Next week in San Diego! The Human Rig...
- Alternative Reality (Video) (from @Truthdig)
- The Insanity of Torture and Donald Trump
- Colonel Bart Billings, Psychologist—Help our Veter...
- [SDCPJ] Don't miss important information next Thur...
- Volunteers Needed! Teaching Positive Alternatives ...
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: Surfrider San Diego News!
- Matt Taibbi: Insane Clown President
- Should We Abolish the Electoral College?
- Texas Foster Foster Care System
- The Pentagon Just Exonerated Itself for Slaughteri...
- Cracks in the Blue Wall: Black, Brown and White Of...
- [SDCPJ] WOSD Movie Night: The Best Democracy Money...
- [SDCPJ] Beyond Vietnam--Martin Luther King's Histo...
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: The world needs more Edward Snowdens
- Efforts to Repeal Obama Care and Take Away Healthc...
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: PLEASE FORWARD: Don't miss the Counte...
- Action Packed Interview on DemocracyNow
- Our Revolution Videos
- New Intercept Exposé Uncovers SEAL Team 6's Ghastl...
- Trump Ignores Ethics Experts Urging Him to Divest ...
- Committee to Protect Journalists: Watch Out for "L...
- Do Exxon's Climate Denial & "Trail of Carnage" on ...
- Investigation: Did Trump's Defense Secretary Nomin...
- [WOSD-Discussion] Media Release: HOMELESS ADVOCATE...
- Rep. Luis Gutiérrez & Rev. William Barber on AG No...
- Psychiatrist Hyla Cass: First Do No Harm
- Dr Peter C Gøtzsche on how Psychiatry has gone as...
- Dr. Thomas Szasz, Professor of Psychiatry
- [SDCPJ] PLEASE FORWARD: Don't miss the Counter-Ina...
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: Radioactive waste documentary "Contai...
- [SDCPJ] San Diego Protests During Trump Inaugurati...
- What Can We Do About the Electoral College: Ralph ...
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: Right Livelihood Award Foundation New...
- Former CIA director James Woolsey cuts ties with D...
- Trump On The Wall With Mexico
- Trump Backpedals on the Wall With Mexico
- Lie about border fence
- What Mexicans think of Trump's wall - BBC News
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: Action Alert: Fight Tear Gas in Priso...
- Bob Goodlatte Should be Investigated, Boycotted
- House GOP VOTES TO GUT ETHICS PANEL -FORCED TO BAC...
- Actor Samuel Culver on Progress in the World
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: Join a climate action team! Jan 7 (Hi...
- [SDCPJ] #J20 - No to Trump! San Diego protests, Fr...
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: January Events from the Ocean Beach G...
- House GOP votes to gut ethics office The Republica...
- How The Donald Trump Cabinet Stacks Up, In 3 Chart...
- ▼ January (60)
- ► 2016 (256)
- ► 2015 (428)
- ► 2014 (498)
- ► 2013 (458)
- ► 2012 (399)
- ► 2011 (430)
- ► 2010 (397)
- ► 2009 (408)
- ► 2008 (348)