Join us next weekend in San Diego for a Nonviolence Workshop!
Here is an awesome opportunity to learn together how to connect the dots of building
a world where everyone counts. The facilitator, Ken Butigan, is an excellent facilitator
and model of nonviolent resistance to what is unacceptable around and within us.
Please help spread the word in the next few days
The link for registration is included in the info below.
Dear LaVern,Join us next weekend May 16-17! Pace e Bene Director, Ken Butigan, will be leading a Campaign Nonviolence Skill-Building Workshop in La Mesa, California! Help build Campaign Nonviolence (CNV) in your local community.
At this event, you will:
- Learn about Campaign Nonviolence's vision and strategy
- Explore how nonviolent social change is possible – and how it works
- Deepen skills for building CNV locally, including organizing a local nonviolent action in September, and
- Network and collaborate with othersPlease join Campaign Nonviolence and sponsoring organizations, Franciscan Peace Connection, Pax Christi SoCal, Pax Christi San Diego, St. Martin of Tours Social Justice Committee and Pace e Bene at this gathering in thinking about how we can activate the power of audacious and liberating nonviolence in our communities and help build this movement for concrete change! Read the training agenda here!When: Saturday, May 16, 8:30am (Registration begins) 9:00am workshop begins-6:00pm; Sunday, May 17, 12:30pm-6:00pmWhere: St. Martin of Tours - Barry Hall // 7710 La Mesa Blvd, La Mesa, CA 91942Cost: $35.00 (Partial or full scholarships available – to apply contact email@example.com).Also, help us spread the word about this upcoming training! Forward this email to your friends!
For Pace e Bene//Campaign Nonviolence
Pace e Bene is a 501 (c) 3 nonprofit membership organization.
Your support is crucial to building a more just and peaceful world.
P.O. Box 1891 Long Beach, CA 90801 510-268-8765
Monday, May 11, 2015
[SDCPJ] Fwd: Pace e Bene Nonviolence Workshop-May 16 & 17
- ► 2017 (265)
- ► 2016 (256)
- [SDCPJ] This Sat 5/30, TWO events!
- [SDCPJ] Special Border Tour - RSVP by Mon!
- The Big Picture: End Corporate Welfare
- Natural Solutions for Hormonal Imbalance and Endoc...
- Silent Epidemic; The Untold Story of Vaccines Mo...
- Manou Releases Get Out of My Way - Interview on Pr...
- Democracy Now: Vietnam-The Power of Protest
- 137 Shots, No Convictions
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: [Friends of Friendship Park] May 28th...
- [SDCPJ] Upcoming PRC events
- [SDCPJ] Fw: Alumni Boycott of UCSD Starts
- A Tribute To Our Black Confederate Heroes
- Mexican Confederates
- Concentrated Solar Power Simple Explanation
- World’s Largest Solar Powered Seawater Desalinatio...
- Dragon Baby
- [SDCPJ] FW: San Diego is Ready for a Left Alternat...
- [SDCPJ] Forum Monday 5/18: Vietnam War & 50 Years ...
- [SDCPJ] Mon. May 18 at 7 pm - Panel of Vietnam & G...
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: NEWS ADVISORY (San Diego Veterans For...
- Top 10 Anti-Religion Comedy Routines
- (Really) Bad News For Religious Conservatives
- Facebook Poll Hilariously Backfires On Senator
- Stock Market Is Rigged, Explains Michael Lewis On ...
- Why Did I Leave The Military?
- RE: Do not join the Military.
- Advice for those considering joining the military
- Black Monopoly Game on Miami Police Force
- ZenoRadio, a Poor Man's Pandora, Is Booming
- Robert Reich takes on the Trans-Pacific Partnershi...
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: March Against Monsanto!
- [SDCPJ] FW: Please forward: Robert Scheer; Sat. M...
- [SDCPJ] FW: Fwd: Pace e Bene Nonviolence Workshop...
- [SDCPJ] FW: Vets for Peace, Would love to have yo...
- [SDCPJ] Weds 5/20 Meet & Greet!
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: Pace e Bene Nonviolence Workshop-May ...
- [SDCPJ] Vets for Peace, Would love to have you as ...
- [SDCPJ] Monday May 11 - Black and Brown Lives Matt...
- [SDCPJ] PRC seeking Board Members!
- Democracy Now! Israeli Atrocities
- ▼ May (40)
- ► 2014 (498)
- ► 2013 (458)
- ► 2012 (399)
- ► 2011 (430)
- ► 2010 (397)
- ► 2009 (408)
- ► 2008 (348)