Please forward to your members and email lists in San Diego
San Diego #StopFastTrack for the #TPP Drop-In and Hang-Out at Rep. Susan Davis' office
Friday March 13 10am-12pm
2700 Adams Ave
San Diego, CA 92116
Facebook event link www.tinyurl.com/DavisDropIn
MoveOn event link http://pol.moveon.org/event/events/event.html?event_id=143297
Please sign up for a Drop-In and Hang-Out shift: Please feel free to sign up for more than one shift. It is OK if you can not stay for an entire shift. This event is 10am - 12pm, but if others can commit to coming in the afternoon we can extend the hours https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1LqCX_dmubg5X1yUgi1lk0O_mGuGOrSSujsxenXmFnUE/viewform
Here are some guidelines on what to do and what to bring during the "Drop In & Hang Out" Day of Action:
1. Sign up in the visitor log and indicate why you are there.
2. You can state your concerns about the TPP and Fast Track to the receptionist, or ask to speak to a staff member about you concerns.
3. Please remain courteous to staff, the Representative and all others while in the office. You are not there to disrupt their office, but are there to be a presence to remind the Representative of your concerns about the TPP and Fast Track.
4. So as not to disrupt the office staff, keep your voice low.
5. Feel free to read, get some work done, eat your lunch or just meditate.
6. Please bring a "No Fast Track" sign if you have one. You can also make and wear a "No Fast Track" shirt or make "No Fast Track" cookies for the staff.
7. Bring a letter to leave with the Representative's staff or write a letter while in the office. We are collecting letters to give them at a future date together and will provide a letter template and letter writing material during this drop in.
8. If you are asked to leave, respectfully do so.
Nicole "Kali" Gochmanosky
Citizens Trade Campaign
Southern CA Organizer