Sent from my iPad
Begin forwarded message:
From: "'Zahi Damuni' email@example.com [Al-Awda-San-Diego]" <Al-Awda-San-Diegofirstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: July 9, 2014, 6:09:13 PM PDT
Subject: [AL-AWDA-San-Diego] ACTION ALERT: Protest against attack on Palestinians- Friday at 4pm in San Diego
Reply-To: "Zahi Damuni" <email@example.com>
Urgent San Diego Demo for Palestine this Friday 4-7 PM at Federal Building downtown (880 Front St. San Diego, CA 92101). Called by Al-Awda San Diego, The Palestine Right to Return Coalition. Co-sponsors so far: International Action Center, United Against Police Terror SD, Karama, American Islamic Foundation, Palestinian American Congress, SDSU Students for Justice in Palestine, UCSD Students for Justice in Palestine. Other organizations wishing to take part, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
From: Students for Justice in Palestine UCSD
Sent: Wednesday, July 9, 2014 8:18 PM
Subject: ACTION ALERT: Protest against attack on Palestinians- Friday at 4pm in San Diego
San Diego Protest Against Israel's Collective Punishment of Palestinians
This Friday, June 11th at 4pm!
Please attend this protest to demand the end of Israel's collective punishment against Palestinians.
This protest will be held in Downtown San Diego in front of the Federal Building on 880 Front St. San Diego, CA 92101. View the Facebook event page here.
Below is a list of people killed in Gaza in the past two days, our thoughts and prayers are with the victims and their families. List of victims compiled by Al-Akhbar.
Tuesday, July 8:
1. Mohammed Sha'aban, 24, was killed in a bombing of his car in Gaza City.
2. Ahmad Sha'aban, 30, died in the same bombing.
3. Khadir al-Bashiliki, 45, died in the same bombing.
4. Rashad Yaseen, 27, was killed in a bombing of the Nusseirat refugee camp in central Gaza.
5. Riad Mohammed Kawareh, 50, was killed in a bombing of his family's home in Khan Younis.
6. Seraj Ayad Abed al-A'al, 8, was wounded in the same bombing and succumbed to his injuries on Tuesday evening.
7. Mohammed Ayman Ashour, 15, died in the same bombing.
8. Bakr Mohammed Joudah, 22, died in the same bombing.
9. Ammar Mohammed Joudah, 26, died in the same bombing.
10. Hussein Yousef Kawareh, 13, died in the same bombing.
11. Mohammed Ibrahim Kawareh, 50, died in the same bombing.
12. Bassim Salim Kawareh, 10, died in the same bombing.
13. Mousa Habib, 16, from Gaza City's al-Shujaiyah neighborhood, was killed along with his 22-year old cousin while the pair were riding a motorcycle.
14. Mohammed Habib, 22, was killed with Mousa Habib.
15. Sakr Aysh al-Ajouri, 22, was killed in an attack on Jabaliyah, in northern Gaza.
16. Ahmad Na'el Mehdi, 16, from Gaza City's Sheikh Radwan neighborhood, was killed in a bombing that wounded two of his friends.
17. Hafiz Mohammed Hamad, 30, an Islamic Jihad commander, was killed in the bombing of his home in Beit Hanoun, along with five of his family members.
18. Ibrahim Mohammed Hamad, 26, died in the same bombing.
19. Mehdi Mohammed Hamad, 46, died in the same bombing.
20. Fawzia Khalil Hamad, 62, died in the same bombing.
21. Dunia Mehdi Hamad, 16, died in the same bombing.
22. Suha Hamad, 25, died in the same bombing.
23. Suleiman Salman Abu Soaween, 22
Wednesday, July 9:
24. Abdelhadi Jamaat al-Sufi, 24, was killed in a bombing near the Rafah crossing.
25. Naifeh Farjallah, 80, was killed in an airstrike on the town of Moghraqa, southwest of Gaza City.
26. Abdelnasser Abu Kweek, 60, was killed in the bombing of Gaza's central governorate along with his son.
27. Khaled Abu Kweek, 31, Abdelnasser Abu Kweek's son, was killed in the same bombing.
28. Amir Areef, 13, died in a bombing in Sha'af.
29. Mohammed Malkiyeh, one and a half years old, died in a bombing along with his mother and a young man.
30. Amniyeh Malkiyeh, 27, Mohammed Malkiyeh's mother, died in the same bombing.
31. Hatem Abu Salem, 28, died in the same bombing.
32. Mohammed Khaled al-Nimri, 22
33. Sahar Hamdan, 40, died in the bombing of her home in Beit Hanoun.
34. Ibrahim Masri, 14, Sahar Hamdan's son, was killed in the same bombing.
36. Sumoud al-Nawasra, a mother, was killed in a bombing along with her two children.
37. Mohammed Khalaf al-Nawasra, 4, arrived at the hospital "in shreds."
38. Nidal Khalaf al-Nawasra, a child of unreported age, died along with Mohammed and Sumoud.
39. Salah Awwad al-Nawasra, was killed in the same bombing. His body was found under the rubble of the house.
40. Amal Youssef Abdel Ghafour
41. Ranim Jawde Abdel Ghafour, a young girl
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "UCSD Students for Justice in Palestine" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/ucsd-students-for-justice-in-palestine.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.__._,_.___
Posted by: "Zahi Damuni" <email@example.com>
Reply via web post • Reply to sender • Reply to group • Start a New Topic • Messages in this topic (1)=================================================================
Onward, United and Stronger. Until Return!
Support Al-Awda, a Great Organization and Cause!
Become a Member Today: http://al-awda.org/membership.html
Over 108,000 members have joined The Palestinian Refugees Right to Return - Al-Awda Cause on Facebook. Join us if you haven't by going to http://www.causes.com/causes/1752-palestinian-refugees-right-to-return-al-awda
LIKE US on facebook https://www.facebook.com/AlAwdaPRRC
Unless indicated otherwise, all statements posted represent the views of their authors and not necessarily those of Al-Awda, The Palestine Right to Return Coalition.