From: "Packman, Jason"
Sent: Dec 4, 2011 12:22 AM
Subject: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 12/4
MIC CHECK! -- MIC CHECK!Occupy Update!
- http://www.copswiki.org/Common/OccupySanDiegoEmailBlast2011Dec04 <== click here for Web Version of this page, for best viewing.
- Occupy San Diego Email Blasts -- Archive of all Email Blasts
- Occupy San Diego -- Main Occupy San Diego wiki project page
- Detail pages: All Occupy San Diego Media; Occupy San Diego Events; All Occupy San Diego Announcements
- Occupy San Diego Calendar -- Month-at-a-glance calendar
- DONATE HERE -- This is the only official donation page. Do not use other "scammer" sites! (Please Donate today!!!)
- -- Please use this email address when sending information or responding to this email blast: firstname.lastname@example.org
THIS IS A NEW PROCEDURE to allow multiple team members to be involved in creating the blast emails.
- If you have an event you want us to include, please use this submission form:http://www.copswiki.org/Occupy/SubmitEvent
George Washington v. Lt. John Pike
NOTICE TO MEDIA / DISCLAIMER
Occupy San Diego is comprised of many people
with diverse opinions. This email does not provide
the official position of Occupy San Diego, but is
compiled for the use of supporters and occupiers
by a number of volunteers.
News Media that may subscribe to this email blast
should confirm all information from other sources.
- Jury Trial for Randy Wolling, AKA "Sage" -- HUNG JURY.
- Now awaiting
DA'sCity Attorney decision on whether to retry the case all over again!
- Sage was sitting on the sidewalk after the second raid. He is charged with impeding an officer, and illegal assembly.
- He has been in jail since Oct 28, over a month due to two other previous charges outstanding: meditating on Blacks Beach and being on Blacks Beach before 6am.
- The SD Sheriff Who's In Jail website lists his next court date as Dec. 6 at 1:30 pm
- I can't believe they are wasting their time and money on this. No wonder our government is low on money.
- Any more details would be appreciated
- Hunger Strike -- John Kenney continues his hunger strike, now in day 25. He is requesting that the City come to the table and discuss the right of Occupy San Diego to conduct protests in the form of an encampment. John is now sick and I am starting to worry about his health.
- John now has a wheelchair to help him get around, as at this point as he is feeling weak.
- Join John and many of your fellow occupiers at the City Council meeting on Tuesday December 6 at 10 AM as we once again try to get Occupy San Diego on the agenda.
- Meet on Monday, December 5th at 4:30 PM to strategize how to best effectively use the three minute per item rule during non agenda comments.
- Get the word out
- We have several events that we need your help in promoting, including the the West Coast Port Shutdown, the 1st Annual OSD Occupajama Party and Protest, Occupy SD benefit concert at The Ruby Room, the Candlelight Vigil & Silent March for the Unemployed, and, of course, our weekly Teach-In Sunday at Freedom Square.
- Tell your friends either in person, through tweeting a link on Twitter (remember to include #osd, #occupysandiego, and/or #occupysd), confirm you are attending on a Facebook event, reblog on Tumblr, or just print out some flyers and pass them out to your friends, loved-ones, acquaintances, as well as those who will soon fall into one of those categories once you give them a flyer.
- See Occupy San Diego Events for more details of particular events
Despite what you might hear on the corporate-owned news:
- The occupation continues, around the clock.
- PLEASE COME DOWN when you can and help with numbers. This is your true vote. Stay at home = vote against 99%.
- Tents and almost everything is now being restricted by the police.
- Food is needed -- we no longer have a food table, so you'll have to play it by ear.
- We will not be denied our constitutional right to assemble and speak!
- Many Teach-ins on Sunday!
http://www.copswiki.org/Common/OccupySanDiegoEmailBlast2011Dec04 <== click here to see the rest of the report.
* (Temporary Restraining Order Federal court hearing of the TRO (Temporary Restraining Order) regarding Municipal Code 54.0110. Judge Hayes heard the oral arguments at 2:30pm on Tuesday, Nov 22.
- Decision was reached on Dec 1. Judge DENIED TRO
- Court Documents -- Full Ruling
- Attorney Bryan Pease could not attend in person because he just completed Lasik eye surgery. He attended by telephone but did not participate in the hearing.
- Attorney Todd Cardiff presented the arguments in favor of the restraining order.
- The primary argument is that the law is vague and overly broad, and therefore subject to abuse. It outlaws anything on public property, even a coffee cup, and even if it is for free speech.
- We are talking about the civic center plaza here, which is specifically set aside for free speech.
- Quoted ACLU vs. City of Las Vegas
- Asst City Attorney Kristin Black presented the defense for the City.
- Said TRO is not required, because there is no imminent harm. She said the protests have been continuing with out disruption since Oct 7 and there is no infringement of freedom of speech. If this was a big concern, then this case should have been brought sooner.
- She said that the law was only used when the plaza was cleared, because they did not want the protestors setting up their tents and gear while the square was being cleared. Of course we know this statement was far from being accurate.
- She said they have not "precluded anyone from putting anything down." Maybe, but I know once it is put down, the police will threaten arrest if you don't pick it up.
- Judge said he would consider all the arguments and release a written decision. Normally, these don't take very long.
- If this Temporary Restraining Order is approved, we will return!
- Attorney Todd Cardiff said he will be preparing an additional declaration regarding the impossibility of siting a voter registration table in the public portion of the plaza.
- We STILL need video documentation of police hassling people about setting stuff down. If you have such a video, please contact us at email@example.com so I can get it to the right people.
- Lutz suing Civic Center Plaza building owners and operators
- Lutz arrested while engaging in the peaceful political activity of voter registration at Civic Center Plaza.
- Owner/Operators of Civic Center Office Building include Goldman Sachs, hedge funds and Wall St. Banks -- a who's who of the criminal banking industry 0.1%
- Ray Lutz has filed a lawsuit against the owners and operators of the Civic Center Plaza building, that invoked the citizens arrest.
- Press conference held Nov 30 at 5pm to announce the lawsuit.
- Attorney Michael Aguirre will handle the case on contingency basis, but we still will need to fund-raise for court costs and fees, for war chest and defense fund.
- Fundraising will be set up shortly separate from OSD funds.
- I daresay they will be very sorry they stepped over this line.
- Read the text of the complaint by Lutz against CBRE
- The ACLU is considering taking up a case to test Pruneyard for the case like what we have in San Diego: The public square where part of it is owned by a private party, and the fact that voters who were registering were not allowed to complete their registrations.
firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll publish it here! They may not print it, but we will.
- Sign the petition to the City Council here: Occupy San Diego
- Sign the petition to call for the resignation of Police Chief William Lansdowne
- http://www.occupylights.org -- If you are near a light switch at 9pm, please flicker it for a full minute in solidarity with occupy wall street. #occupylights #OWS
- All Occupy San Diego Media -- Visit this web page to review all prior media collected for email blasts.
- Occupy Santa Cruz Raises The Stakes Dozens of Occupy Santa Cruz protesters took over the old Wells Fargo building on River Street.
- Wells Fargo CEO John Stumpf Mic Checked at NC State by Occupy on 11/30/11 READ ENTIRE MIC CHECK SCRIPT
- Iceland Arrests Former CEO Of Failed Bank Iceland's special prosecutor has taken Larus Welding, the former head of the failed Glitnir Bank, into custody, Reuters reports
- U.N. Envoy: U.S. Isn't Protecting Occupy Protesters' Rights "One of the principles is proportionality," La Rue said. "The use of police force is legitimate to maintain public order -- but there has to be a danger of real harm, a clear and present danger. And second, there has to be a proportionality of the force employed to prevent a real danger."
- Occupy UC Davis protesters adopt resolution calling for break with Democratic Party On Tuesday evening, the general assembly of Occupy UC Davis passed a resolution denouncing the attack on UC Davis students and calling for a break with the Democratic Party and construction of an independent social and political movement of the entire working class.
The attack on UC Davis students is part of a nationwide crackdown on Occupy demonstrators, organized by both Democrats and Republicans and overseen by the Obama administration
All Occupy San Diego Announcements to read all previous announcements about
- Where we meet, how to recover confiscated property from the San Diego Police Department, information for people were arrested, etc.
Unless noted, all events are at "Freedom Square" (the San Diego Civic Center Plaza, 1200 3rd Ave. San Diego, Intersection of 3rd Ave. and B St.)
Unless otherwise noted, we meet daily as follows:
- 4 pm -- Finance Committee Meeting, Downtown Johnny Brown's, Mon. thru Friday
- Each committee should send a representative to this meeting! Budget is currently being defined.
- 5:30 pm -- Committee meetings -- many meet at the "big circle" (the part of the plaza where there's map of San Diego in a big circle) with very few exceptions.
- 7pm -- General Assembly (Civic Center Plaza)
- Occupy San Diego Calendar -- Month-at-a-glance format with all planned events shown.
- Occupy San Diego Events -- list of all events, past and present, listed in the email blast, with detailed information. (Edit this to add events)
- IF you have an event you want us to include, please use this submission form:http://www.copswiki.org/Occupy/SubmitEvent
- 04 Dec 2011 - (11:00a-1:00p) - Teach-In at Freedom Square: "Discussion about the OWS List of Grievances called 'Declaration of the Occupation of New York City"
- 04 Dec 2011 - (1:00p-2:00p) - Teach-In at Freedom Square: "The Communist Manifesto, Part 2", Cecile, Hilary, and Josh:
- 04 Dec 2011 - (1:00p-4:00p) - Civil disobedience training every Sunday, Hal Brody: located at the Peace Resource Center (NOT at the civic center!) 3850 Westgate Place, San Diego 92105 Class is limited to 25 people so please rsvp to email@example.com, give your name, date you want to attend and email address and we will reserve your space.
- 04 Dec 2011 - (2:00p-3:00p) - Teach-In at Freedom Square: "Systemic Organizing for Systemic Change", Linda Sue Beagle, Western Service Workers Association
- 04 Dec 2011 - (3:00p-4:30p) - Teach-In at Freedom Square: "Street Theatre on the March", Michael Mufson, Palomar College Performing Arts Department
- 04 Dec 2011 - (5:00p-6:00p) - Teach-In at Freedom Square: "Civil disobedience", Hal Brody
- 05 Dec 2011 - (4:30p) -- City Council Meeting Prep* -- Martha Sullivan will be conducting a brainstorming session to help plan for our public comments at the City Council meeting on Tuesday. Held at concrete tables in Civic Center Plaza. (I am hoping Martha can do this).
- 05 Dec 2011 - (5:30p) - *Working group for the prevention of hate speech at OSD meets at Freedom Square
- 06 Dec 2011 - (10a) - City Council Meeting -- ARRIVE EARLY TO GET A SEAT -- Continue to pressure San Diego City Council to put OSD on the Agenda, and specifically to change SDMC 54.0110!
- SIGN PETITION TO CITY COUNCIL HERE: http://www.copswiki.org/Common/OccupySanDiego -- We should continue to gather signatures on this petition until they agree!
- CALL AND EMAIL CITY COUNCIL, Urge them to adopt the resolution to support Occupy San Diego!
- EMAIL LIST - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- PHONE LIST -
- Dist. 1 -- Sherri Lightner - (619) 236-6611
- Dist. 2 -- Kevin Faulconer - (619) 236-6622
- Dist. 3 -- Todd Gloria - (619) 236-6633
- Dist. 4 -- Tony Young - (619) 236-6644
- Dist. 5 -- Carl DeMaio - (619) 236-6655
- Dist. 6 -- Lorie Zapf - (619) 236-6616
- Dist. 7 -- Marti Emerald - (619) 236-6677
- Dist. 8 -- David Alvarez - (619) 236-6688
- 06 Dec 2011 - (19:00 - 22:00) - From Kent State to UC Davis: Lessons of History for Today's Struggle - Scripps Cottage, San Diego State University, San Diego, CA 92115 -http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=283803218330702
- 08 Dec 2011 - (5:00pm until 7:00pm) - Candlelight vigil for unememployed. Where: 3rd Avenue and B Street (1200 3rd Ave), San Diego, CA 92101
- Unemployment insurance is set to expire on December 31, 2011. If Congress doesn't act before the end of the year, the lifeline for jobless families and local economies that are already struggling will be cut-off.
We hope you will join us to help ensure that this doesn't happen. The San Diego Labor Council, along with our affiliated unions and the Interfaith Committee for Worker Justice (ICWJ), will be holding events as part of a nationwide effort to bring attention to the need to extend unemployment insurance. The vigil and silent march will start at the Civic Center – in Downtown San Diego at 5 p.m. If you would like more information about the events, please contact Elizabeth Newman at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 10 Dec 2011 (8:30p) OSD Occupajama Party - Dress in warm clothes, outwear, robes.http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=278709708838349
- Not exactly like pajama parties we had as kids, cuz at this one, you fall asleep, you risk arrest! So a fun time will be had by all, playing hard to keep each other awake. It'll be kinda cold, so probably the dress code will be more like bathrobes or pj's over warm clothes...Dominoes is open til 3 am, so pizza at 2:30's on the menu!
- 12 Dec 2011 - Shut Down the Port! In solidarity with Occupy Oakland and Occupy Los Angeles, everyone on the west coast will be shutting down all ports. More details to follow. Check out the plan of action at Occupy Oakland. Sign up:Facebook Event
- 14 Dec 2011 - (7p) -- Occupy SD benefit concert featuring Liquid Blue and other music and speakers at The Ruby Room, 1271 University Ave, San Diego, CA 92103
- $5 cover charge. ALL proceeds go to OSD. Facebook Event
- This is a chance for everyone to support the movement. Invite your friends and others who might not be in a position to "occupy" on a regular basis but believe in the cause. All music will be socially conscious. Featuring originals as well as classic protest songs from the likes of Dylan, Springsteen, Lennon, Green Day and more.
- About Liquid Blue - The world's most traveled band has performed in 115 countries. Their recent Top-10 Billboard dance hit, Earth Passport is a song about world peace and features vocals in nine languages. The band is the first and only "certified green" act in San Diego and have a long history of activism. For more information: http://www.LiquidBlueBand.com
- 7:30-8:30 The Proles (Band)
- 8:30-8:40 John Kenny (Speaker)
- 8:45-8:55 Ted Washington (Spoken Word)
- 9:00-10:00 The Rootstrikers Feat. Emily Richards (Band)
- 10:00-10:10 Martin Elder (Speaker)
- 10:15-10:25 Raymond Lutz (Speaker)
- 10:30-12:00 Liquid Blue (Band)
- 12:00-12:10 Gill Sotu (Spoken Word)
- 12:15-12:25 TBA (Spoken Word)
- 12:30-1:30 Todo Mundo (Band)
- 08 Jan 2012 - I.W.W. Free Speech Movement in San Diego in 1912 -- The 100 year anniversary of this event is coming up! Time to have occupy sites around the country converge on San Diego to commemorate our rights.
- 14 Jan 2011 - (3:00p-4:00p) - Teach-In at Freedom Square:"Paradise Plundered: Fiscal Crisis and Governance Failures in San Diego", Steve Erie, Professor of Political Science at UC San Diego and Vlad Kogan,Candidate, Department of Political Science, UC San Diego
- Occupy Together
- Interoccupy Group Consensus Proposal -- proposes a mechanism for accepting proposals for processing so as to reach global consensus.
- National Occupy Conference Calls: There are weekly conference calls between Occupy sites. We need reps from appropriate committees to join in the conference call. Unfortunately, it is Monday at 7pm, our GA time.
- Occupy North County
- Regular Events: Saturdays, Highway 101 & Encinitas Blvd, starting at noon.
- 12:00 PM - Teach in, orientation and committee meetings
- 1:00 PM- RALLY
- 2:00 PM - General Assembly
- Occupy Oceanside
- Occupy Escondido
- Organizing & they are talking about occupying soon. They meet twice a week for now, but the days and times change.
- They want more input on the next meeting on their FB page
- Occupy Mira Mesa
- Occupy Mission Bay
- Occupy Imperial County
- email@example.com / 760-540-5088
- Women Occupy San Diego
- Occupy Chula Vista
- Occupy San Diego SDSU
- Occupy Mesa College
- People's Assembly at UCSD (in solidarity with Occupy Wall St.)
- Occupy Cal State San Marcos (CSUSM)
- Links to live streams of many occupy sites: http://www.occupystreams.org/
- Facebook Community Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Occupy-San-Diego/198003106936678
- Facebook Group Page: http://www.facebook.com/OccupySanDiego
- Facebook group page: http://www.facebook.com/groups/164668860284106/
- http://occupysandiego.org/ -- (OB Rag site.)
- http://occupysandiegoca.wordpress.com/ -- News
- Summary of our march on Oct 7, by Alternate Focus - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbNT3ZEuaxY
- Live video stream: http://www.livestream.com/occupysandiegolivefeed
- Schedule of Teach-Ins at Freedom Square: http://osdedu.com
- Video/Audio of Teach-Ins at Freedom Square:
- OSD Digital Library: http://www.occupysdlibrary.org
- OSD Art Committee: http://occupysdarts.blogspot.com
- OSD Garden Committee: http://occupysdgardens.blogspot.com
- OSD Direct Action Committee: http://www.facebook.com/osdunofficial
- Progressive Radio -- http://www.AirProgressive.org
- Occupy "Celly" Text Blaster:
- Sign up and get text messages whenever anyone else on the list sends one, like an email discussion list.
- To Join just text @occupysd to 23559
- Description of the service: http://textoccupy.com/about
- List of all the Occupy sites that are using the service, which they call CELLS: http://textoccupy.com/
- Web page for our CELL, which is called @occupysd: http://textoccupy.com/occupysd
- List of the SMS commands the service uses: http://cel.ly/commands
- VARIOUS FLIERS are available at this link (Thank you to Julie A. Kramer) --http://www.julieannakramer.com/OSD.html
- http://www.movementforademocraticsociety.org -- Movement for a Democratic Society (MDS) has some interesting ideas for Occupy Movement.
- Who's In Jail Inmate Log from the San Diego County Sherriff's Department: http://apps.sdsheriff.net/wij/wij.aspxSince we get new subscribers every day much of the email blast will be the same as the last one. BUT, you can view JUST THE DIFFERENCES if you want to, so you can read it faster.
- Go to the web version of the email blast.
- Scroll to the bottom. Click "More Topic Actions"
- Go to the sections "Compare Revisions"
- Compare the current topic ("3" in this one) to 1 (which is the prior day's)
- Click COMPARE.
- This does not show some changes, like images, so you should scan the original email too.
- At the bottom of the original topic, you can view any older version (click the numbers) or comparisons ("<") by clicking on the list. (Doesn't work for our case of comparing one day to the next because there are usually several revisions before the final one, so you have to use the "Compare Revisions" function.
SEND THIS LINK AND TELL OTHERS TO SUBSCRIBE: http://lists.citizensoversight.org/mailman/listinfo/occupysd
If you have:
SEND TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
- lists of emails that should be subscribed
- events or notices that should be included
- needs or wants to request from our supporters
- specific requests for volunteers
and we'll work to get that information included in this daily update.
Edited by Email Blast Team:
- Ray Lutz
- Josephine P.
- Jason Packman
- Jay Jayakumar
- Benjamin Knob (GA reports)
- Occupy San Diego Calendar -- Month-at-a-glance format (view only)
- Occupy San Diego Email Blasts -- All past and present blasts.
- All Occupy San Diego Media -- Accumulated referenced media included in blasts
- Occupy San Diego Events -- Events in list format
- Occupy San Diego Links -- Links and References
- All Occupy San Diego Announcements -- Accumulated announcements included in blasts
- Infrastructure: Occupy San Diego Blast Related
- Occupy San Diego project page in "Common" web: Occupy San Diego
- New Occupy Project (new web): Occupy Web -- we will be migrating to this new web.
Sunday, December 4, 2011
[SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 12/4
- ► 2017 (261)
- ► 2016 (256)
- ► 2015 (428)
- ► 2014 (498)
- ► 2013 (458)
- ► 2012 (399)
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy the New Year: Dec. 3...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 12/31/11
- [SDCPJ] New Years with Occupy San Diego Dec. 31st ...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 12/30 -- NEW ...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 12/29 (New Fo...
- [SDCPJ] Jan 5 - "A Common Humanity" & conversation...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: LAST MINUTE ANNOUNCEMENT -- Occupy Upd...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 12/28
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 12/27 -- Plea...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 12/26
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 12/25 MERRY X...
- [SDCPJ] Bradley Manning: Hero or Traitor?
- [SDCPJ] Occupy San Diego "trailer" video
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 12/24
- [SDCPJ] URGENT - Appeal to San Diego progressives ...
- ElVideoLiberal sent you a video: "Elena Cruz Is In...
- ElVideoLiberal sent you a video: "Living Tools wit...
- ElVideoLiberal sent you a video: "John Falchi on P...
- Republican Crackup...bad for America
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 12/23
- [SDCPJ] 3 arrests last night at Occupy San Diego
- [SDCPJ] FW: [UNAC-CC] Fwd: Important CAIR-Columbus...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 12/22
- LEFT HOOK - AMERICAN FALL
- LEFT HOOK - AMERICAN FALL
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 12/21
- Voter Suppression
- [SDCPJ] Food 4 Less Rally-Wednesday
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 12/20
- [SDCPJ] FW: [UNAC-CC] Stop the National Defense Au...
- [SDCPJ] Story and video from Bradley Manning Suppo...
- North Korean leader Kim Jong Il, 69, has died - Ya...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 12/19
- Medical Marijuana - Eugene Davidovich 12/18 by SDC...
- [SDCPJ] Sit In Monday at Democratic Party HQ in Pr...
- Eugene Davidovich
- [SDCPJ] URGENT! Tell President Obama to veto the N...
- [SDCPJ] Sit In Monday at Democratic Party HQ to Pr...
- [SDCPJ] Hallelujah Corporations..an anthem of the ...
- [SDCPJ] UC Riverside study finds 150 Occupy camps ...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 12/17
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 12/16
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 12/15
- [SDCPJ] Thur 12/15! Urban Ag NEEDS YOU!! at Planni...
- [SDCPJ] The Protester: TIME Magazine 2011 "Person ...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: ACTION ALERT: Occupy A Home Tomorrow (...
- [SDCPJ] ACTION ALERT: PALESTINIAN CHILDREN HELD IN...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update for 12/14
- [SDCPJ] Occupy the Airwaves: ~ Thurs, Dec. 15th @ ...
- [SDCPJ] Please Forward; OCCUPY the HOLIDAYS ~ Mon....
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: [helping-out] Urgent - PBS broadcast ...
- [SDCPJ] Saturday: Rally for Bradley Manning on his...
- [SDCPJ] Occupy Our Homes Press Conference and Occu...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 12/13
- [SDCPJ] Reminder: Tues 12/13 - "Brother Outsider" ...
- [SDCPJ] January 10th: The First Major BDS Event in...
- [SDCPJ] West Coast Port Shutdown News/Updates
- [SDCPJ] NYPD and NYC City Hall Break Children's He...
- [SDCPJ] Blackwater changes name again
- [SDCPJ] raising funds for documentary "The Iran Jo...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update for 12/12
- [SDCPJ] SDCPJ - AGenda, Monday 12/12, 7 PM
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Update for 12/11
- [SDCPJ] Rally for Bradley Manning on his 24th Birt...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] 12/10 update
- ElVideoLiberal sent you a video: "A Convenient Tru...
- [SDCPJ] Last chance! Peace Bazaar, Sat. Dec. 10, 1...
- [SDCPJ] SDCPJ Monday 12/12 - Call for Agenda Items...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Update for 12/9
- [SDCPJ] FW: [unac] Call for Action: Defend the Rig...
- [SDCPJ] CORRECTION: National Day of Mobilization f...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: Please join us TONIGHT to celebrate th...
- [SDCPJ] 14Article: The blooming Arab Spring in Syr...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Dec. 8 Update
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Update for Dec. 7
- [SDCPJ] A time-sensitive message
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Update for Dec. 6
- [SDCPJ] Important Event On the 63rd Anniversaries ...
- [SDCPJ] TUES Dec 13: Film "Brother Outsider" with ...
- [SDCPJ] FW: [unac] Hear Bill McKibben, Ann Wright,...
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: [CEDP] December 9 Day of Action: FREE...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy San Diego 12/5 Updat...
- [SDCPJ] Occupy the ports
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 12/4
- [SDCPJ] *SAVE this email* Upcoming OSD Events and ...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 12/3
- [SDCPJ] U.N. Envoy for freedom of expression says ...
- [SDCPJ] FW: [unac] No War, No Sanctions, No Intern...
- [SDCPJ] Erik Prince of Blackwater Tried to Intimid...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [prcsd] Sat Dec 10th ~ Support local g...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [OccupySD] Occupy Update 12/2
- [SDCPJ] OSD request for TRO denied; Lutz files Civ...
- ▼ December (92)
- ► 2010 (397)
- ► 2009 (408)
- ► 2008 (348)