- Contact Me
- Get Animations Here
- YouTube Videos
- The Citizen's Commission on Human Rights
- Wealth Inequality
- The Venus Project
- The Four Horsemen
- ETHOS Time To Unslave Humanity
- Zeitgeist Movies
- The Collective Madness of the American Empire
- Progress in the World Radio Show
Monday, May 17, 2010
[SDCPJ] Last Call! Work-a-thon for Peace & Justice May 22!
Everything’s ready for the May 22 work-a-thon at the Friends Center building
site, 3850 Westgate Pl., San Diego. If you have not already RSVPed, please let us know
that you're coming!
If you don't plan to attend but want to make a donation to support the work of the Peace Resource Center and Project YANO (Youth and Non-Military Opportunities),
please send your check made out to the Peace Resource Center to 3850 Westgate Place, San Diego, CA 92105; please indicate in the memo line that your donation
is for the work-a-thon. Donations can also be made online at https://secure.groundspring.org/dn/index.php?aid=1042 (make donation to Peace Resource Center and indicate it is for the
If you're coming, Please try to arrive for check-in between 9:00 and 9:30 a.m.
IMPORTANT: Anyone under age 18 must bring the liability waiver signed by a
parent or legal guardian. Call us immediately if you need one sent by fax or email.
Other things to remember:
• If you plan to do outdoor landscape work, bring sun screen and/or a hat.
• Drinks will be provided, but you should bring a sack lunch (food places are not in
the immediate area).
• This is a also a fundraising event, so bring your filled-out sponsor forms and any $$ you have already collected.
You can download a flier about the event and a sponsor form at http://www.sdcpj.org/flyers/2010-04-15_Workthfl10.pdf
• Remember that every $100 you raise entitles you to chose a free t-shirt.
• We expect to have tools on site. Work gloves will be available, or bring your own
if you prefer.
If you have any other questions or need more info., call 760-634-3604 before
the day of the work-a-thon.
- ► 2017 (265)
- ► 2016 (256)
- ► 2015 (428)
- ► 2014 (498)
- ► 2013 (458)
- ► 2012 (399)
- ► 2011 (430)
- [SDCPJ] Gaza Freedom Flotilla: SILENT PROTEST- UCS...
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: Fw: [SWZCMembers] A Non-Violent Commu...
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: NEWS ADVISORY (San Diego Veterans For...
- Ten Things You Should Never Do on a Consulting Job...
- Become Part of Our Internet TV Network
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: Action Alert: DENY the Gregory Canyon...
- The Complete Idiot's Guide to the New World Order
- [SDCPJ] Coffee Party targets downtown mega-banks o...
- [SDCPJ] "Ground the Drones" photos were from May 1...
- [SDCPJ] Oops ADDRESS ERROR! Should be >> 4246 Wigh...
- [SDCPJ] THURS. MAY 20 @7 pm: SD Community Radio Pr...
- [SDCPJ] May 26th Action Against CA Budget Cuts To ...
- [SDCPJ] Last Call! Work-a-thon for Peace & Justic...
- [SDCPJ] Last call! Ground the Drones Forum and Dem...
- [SDCPJ] Ground the Drones Forum and Demo May 18 a...
- [SDCPJ] JOIN US Monday !! Activist "Ice Cream Soci...
- [SDCPJ] Urgent action to support Mexican Electrica...
- [SDCPJ] Work-a-thon for Peace & Social Justice: Si...
- [SDCPJ] Harvey Milk Day Rally
- [SDCPJ] RSVP to Hal Brody, for the peace monitors/...
- [SDCPJ] Nonviolent Peace Monitor Training May 11
- [SDCPJ] Rally for our Schools! 10am Tomorrow!
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: Rice Protest - San Diego Press Releas...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: Fwd: [AL-AWDA-San-Diego] Re: UCSD DIVE...
- Re: [SDCPJ] Protest "Queen" Meg Whitman
- [SDCPJ] Protest "Queen" Meg Whitman
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [AL-AWDA-San-Diego] Re: UCSD DIVESTMEN...
- [SDCPJ] National Film Tour - The People Speak
- [SDCPJ] Letter Carrier Food Drive
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: 40 years Sounds of Kent State
- [SDCPJ] OB Rag articles on Kent State Anniversary
- [SDCPJ] Jobs and State Budget Crises Resource Pack...
- [SDCPJ] Fwd: We Kill Our Own – The 40th Anniversar...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: [Friends of Friendship Park] FW: Suppo...
- [SDCPJ] A Journey of Peace from San Diego to Gaza ...
- [SDCPJ] Fw: Mother's Day Weekend Puparazzi Protest...
- [SDCPJ] stop repression
- ▼ May (37)
- ► 2009 (408)
- ► 2008 (348)